Windows 10: Problem With Version 2004 Notifications

Discus and support Problem With Version 2004 Notifications in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a 64 bit Dell machine pretty old. I installed version 2004 it seems to run OK. I use Chrome and I get notifications from different websites. In... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gnaw005, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Problem With Version 2004 Notifications

I have a 64 bit Dell machine pretty old. I installed version 2004 it seems to run OK. I use Chrome and I get notifications from different websites. In old previous versions of 10, if I clicked on the notification when it first came in and was on top of all other windows it would take me to that page but, if I didn't click it right away, once it got put in the queue and I opened that window and clicked it it would disappear and do nothing. Now in later versions Micro$oft fixed this problem but now it seems to have come back. The odd thing is that right after the installation old notifications that were already in the queue acted "normally" but the new ones just disappeared when I clicked them. Any info would be appreciated. The only difference I had was I now have a VPN which after the update I had to restart the background task one time.

submitted by /u/gnaw005
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/gnaw005, Jun 16, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jun 16, 2020
  3. Bree Win User
    Problem with 2004 IS0

It does help if you read the replies *Wink I mentioned the 4GB Fat32 limit in post #6

As for getting MCT to run on your machines, I showed in post #6 a screenshot of it running on mine.

In post #18 I suggested troubleshooting steps to get the MCT to run, and if that failed a way to split up an install.wim that's larger than 4GB.

4. Problem With Version 2004 Notifications

Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

Problem With Version 2004 Notifications

1. Problem With Version 2004 Notifications - Similar Threads - Problem Version 2004

2. Problems with Windows 10 version 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems with Windows 10 version 2004: Windows History pinned items data is missing when computer has restarted or rebooted. There's a rectangle but there's nothing in it. Each time my computer boots up I have to sign back in to OneDrive. Each time my computer boots up and I open Word 2019 I have to sign in....
  3. version 2004 update problem

version 2004 update problem: I have tried to install version 2004 of Windows 10 on an ACER laptop several times. the installation goes well until it is about 90% complete. Then the laptop hangs, no error message, just hangs. Have to do a hard power shutdown hold power button for several seconds. Laptop...
  4. Problems After Upgrading to Version 2004

Problems After Upgrading to Version 2004: My Dell PC upgraded itself to Version 2004 about four days ago 1 or 2 Sep. Since then, I have had problems that seem to come up overnight. For instance this morning Firefox had crashed and there were four Exception messages stacked up on the screen. When I cleared all of...
  5. Notification after installing windows 10 version 2004

Notification after installing windows 10 version 2004: Since I installed 2004 I am getting the following notification from Edge and from Windows Explorer: Intel Optame tm memory pinning Unable to load DLL 'iaSrorAfsServiceAPpi.dll' The specified module could not be found. Exception from HRESULT: 0X8_ No idea what this...
  6. Windows 10 2004 Version Problem

Windows 10 2004 Version Problem: I have been having following queries for which guidance is required: 1. All the application are up to date but in Microsoft store; it has been showing as update and updating process is completely unresponsive though the internet connection is really strong. 2. There has...
  7. Problem with update to version 2004

Problem with update to version 2004: When my computer is trying to update, I get roaring fans and beeps that are repeating over and overagain until I press the power button.Any help is highly appreciated...
  8. Version 2004 update problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Version 2004 update problem: I have successfully updated a laptop and a desktop from version 1909 to version 2004 with very little difficulty. A second laptop, not so much. When I tried about two months ago it took forever to go through the steps to no avail and no update. I left it alone until recently...
  9. Win 10 Version 2004 problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Version 2004 problems: Hi I should admit I am an Alpha tester for Microsoft Simulator and I noticed Alpha 5 was released today. I downloaded it after uninstalling previous Alpha. When I attempt to run the program I am met with 2 error boxes. (a) One opens and disappears immediately and I am...
  10. Problem Post Installation of version 2004

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem Post Installation of version 2004: I recently installed the latest version of Windows 10 and everything seemed OK until I tried to install the latest update for Family Book Creator. I haven't had any trouble installing other software and I downloaded the .exe file a number of times. Shortly after...