Windows 10: Problem with Video driver's

Discus and support Problem with Video driver's in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hei, i upgreidet win 10 from win 8, and installed new video ge force driver, but i have problem with 3d visualization and dont know what need to do,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by modestascivilka, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Problem with Video driver's

hei, i upgreidet win 10 from win 8, and installed new video ge force driver, but i have problem with 3d visualization and dont know what need to do, any can help? when be windows 8 all games worked good. Problem with Video driver's b23c472c-d4a3-428f-bf5a-881242e8f74a?upload=true.jpg

:)

modestascivilka, Apr 19, 2020

2. [Windows 10] videos problem !!

Hi Hitman,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

This issue might be because of corrupted graphic drivers.

I suggest you to run the video troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type Troubleshooting in search and click
      Troubleshooting.

• In the left pane click on

• Select Video Playback.

• Follow the prompted steps to troubleshoot this issue.
    I suggest you to update the graphics card drivers/display drivers from manufacturer website and check if it resolves the issue.

• Open Device Manager.

• Expand ‘Display Adapter’.

• Locate the display driver.

• Right-click on the display card listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’
    If issue still persists, I would suggest you to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if it works.

Follow the steps provided below to install the drivers in compatibility mode:

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘properties’.
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for” and select Windows operating system from the drop down.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.
    Write to us with the status of the issues experienced on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Nachappa C K, Apr 19, 2020
  3. Mary Sau Win User
    Video card driver crashing when playing games

We suggest that you rollback your driver. To do so, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R to open run dialog box.
    • In the dialog box window, type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    • Right click on your video card driver -> Properties ->
      Driver tab
      and select Rollback driver.
    If the issue persists, it could be better to contact the developer of the game.

Regards.

Mary Sau, Apr 19, 2020
  4. Scavar Win User

Problem with Video driver's

8800GTS problems.

Seems pretty strange to me. I have a standard 8800GTS, the only problem I get is the BSOD nv4_disp.dll thing, which in my case I think is linked to heat on other parts of the video card.

I would suggest completely removing the drivers using Driver Cleaner, and install the ones that came with the card first. If the problem continues, remove again, try the newest drivers. If it still happens, underclock the card and try the same steps. In the end, talk to EVGA and see what they tell you.

Scavar, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

Problem with Video driver's

1. Problem with Video driver's - Similar Threads - Problem Video driver's

2. Audio / Video problems: Videos dropping to 1 FPS, audio driver crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio / Video problems: Videos dropping to 1 FPS, audio driver crashing: Having weird issues with audio and videos:Videos suddenly stop either playing at all they get stuck on a single frame or play without audio,system wide and online; simultaneously, the audio driver seems to crash. Youtube videos, for example, run but show the loading wheel at...
  3. Video Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video Driver: Help!!! I accidentally uninstalled my Video Driver, I can't see it in Display Adapter anymore. When I restarted my pc, Display adapter showed up but inside it its Microsoft Basic Display Adapter. I also forgot the name of my previous video driver but I know that it is intel g...
  4. video drivers

video drivers: video driver updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-drivers/45b4a21a-eedc-451e-a06e-c46f92e0b6ef
  5. Video driver

Video driver: Hello. I get a video tdr failure which i understand has to do possibly with an outdated video graphics driver or overloaded. Bu my pc shuts down after that so how can I possibly upgrade or modify if the pc stops. Thanks Ian MacDonald...
  6. HP dv7-4171US Video Drivers problem

HP dv7-4171US Video Drivers problem: My Laptop has two video cards. one is a Mobility Radeon HD 5000 and the other is a 4050. I installed what I thought were the correct drivers but Windows 10 isn't using them. it seems that the system is using the Microsoft Video Driver which is forcing my extra monitor to...
  7. Video driver problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Video driver problem: I did a fresh install of W10 on a new hard drive and everything went OK. But, I get a lot of the spinning blue circle, frozen screen and "not responding", it happens all the time and I think it is a problem with my Radeon HD 6530D on-board video. I would like to install a...
  8. Video Drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Video Drivers: Did a clean install 10122 preview.I had to install drivers for the video cards. The other builds I did not have to do this.Then I did the updates the drivers would be installed.Is there a reason 10112 does not do this? 6262
  9. Problems updating video driver on windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems updating video driver on windows 10: Recently Microsoft was encoraging us to upgrade to windows 10. I resisted, and my computer is still at windows 7, but my wife allowed them to upgrade her computer to windows 10. She hasn't had many issues since, but recently she noticed that it crashed from time to time. The...
  10. Video Drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Video Drivers: Want to install Windows 10 Preview on a Dell Inspiron m5030. When the installer reboots the install, after a shot time screen goes Black.As if there are no Video drivers. I use to run Windows 7 on it no problem. I have been using Linux on it. Does any body know if 9926 has...