Windows 10: Problem with videos in Windows 10 Edu N, Chrome related.

Discus and support Problem with videos in Windows 10 Edu N, Chrome related. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have recently built a new PC. All components are new, I do not have a dedicated graphics card, only one integrated with Intel 12600K and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Razena, Aug 17, 2022.

1. Razena Win User

Problem with videos in Windows 10 Edu N, Chrome related.

Hello, I have recently built a new PC. All components are new, I do not have a dedicated graphics card, only one integrated with Intel 12600K and I installed Windows Edu N on it I got the code from my uni, that's why it's the N version.Everything seems to ok but there is one problem:The screen sometimes flashes black or moves the video source from one element to another, especially when closing one of them or scrolling so that it should disappearI have already installed there Media Player and Media Feature Pack. This only happens on 9gag or youtube. While opening/closing a new tab with a

:)

Razena, Aug 17, 2022
  2. Razena Win User

Hello, I have recently built a new PC. All components are new, I do not have a dedicated graphics card, only one integrated with Intel 12600K and I installed Windows Edu N on it (I got the code from my uni, that's why it's the N version).

Everything seems to ok but there is one problem:
    The screen sometimes flashes (black) or moves the video source from one element to another, especially when closing one of them (or scrolling so that it should disappear)

I have already installed there Media Player and Media Feature Pack.

This only happens on 9gag or youtube. While opening/closing a new tab with a video there is a chance for screen to became black for a second. Like if it needs some reset. And the chance for an error is higher if I have more than 1 windows of 9gag/youtube together on the screen. 9gag videos can randomly "steal" the other video and lagg my screen [closing tab in chrome/closing window helps].

I have never had anything like this on an old laptop so I suspect it may be something with the N release. I already had "hidden" [developer of some app didnt display error with missing dll name] problems due to the lack of dll files and that's why I installed the Media Feature Pack, maybe something is still missing?

Razena, Aug 18, 2022
  3. Chrome Crashing & Video won't play

Hi Jone,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Is the issue with playing video is only with confined to specific browser?

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    As the issue still persists, I suggest you to try the below steps.

Step 1: For the issue related to Chrome, refer to the below link:

Google Chrome Help

Step 2: For the issue related to paying video through browser, try updating Add on in Internet explorer and check if it helps.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/manage-add-ons#ie=ie-11

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Aug 18, 2022
  4. tom...sky Win User

Upgrade Windows Home N (digitale activation) to Windows 10 EDU?

Hi,

i have an Zotac Computer with an Windows 10 Home N Version.

I have to ability to Upgrade to Windows 10 Edu through our University Contracts. But if i want to change the Product Number to the Edu License Key, Windows says the key is not valid.

Are the other possibilities to change the product key? I installed complety new and my computer is immediat activated with the home license. The key comes from our Edu Campus-Contract-Partner.

t.

tom...sky, Aug 18, 2022
Thema:

1. Problem with videos in Windows 10 Edu N, Chrome related. - Similar Threads - Problem videos Edu

2. Chrome and Video Games Running Slow, Possibly Software-Related?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome and Video Games Running Slow, Possibly Software-Related?: Since earlier this year, my laptop has been running quite slowly on Google Chrome and my video games. While my laptop Dell XPS 15 9570 is not the greatest out there, it has been able to run fairly demanding games at ~60 FPS on medium settings. However, I have been having...
  3. Chrome related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome related: Can you tell me that I recently notice in my chrome a setting is showing your chrome setting is managed by your administrator. Can you say me is it safe. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-related/e894bbdd-a6e9-4d33-aa78-cfeafa020210
  4. Chrome related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome related: Can you tell me that I recently notice in my chrome a setting is showing your chrome setting is managed by your administrator. Can you say me is it safe. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-related/e894bbdd-a6e9-4d33-aa78-cfeafa020210
  5. Chrome Extension Related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome Extension Related: I saw a extension in my chrome extension called web safety extension and I do not recall when it is added and also google says it is a malware, So i delete it will it cause my laptop please answer. Nor it is safe to remove that extension....
  6. Problem with videos in Windows 10 Edu N, Chrome related.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with videos in Windows 10 Edu N, Chrome related.: Hello, I have recently built a new PC. All components are new, I do not have a dedicated graphics card, only one integrated with Intel 12600K and I installed Windows Edu N on it I got the code from my uni, that's why it's the N version.Everything seems to ok but there is one...
  7. Problem with videos in Windows 10 Edu N, Chrome related.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with videos in Windows 10 Edu N, Chrome related.: Hello, I have recently built a new PC. All components are new, I do not have a dedicated graphics card, only one integrated with Intel 12600K and I installed Windows Edu N on it I got the code from my uni, that's why it's the N version.Everything seems to ok but there is one...
  8. chrome app related

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    chrome app related: chrome app is not responding on pc sometimes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-app-related/74c632a7-df14-4360-85e3-1be1f8b6011d
  9. Facebook Video Problem in Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Facebook Video Problem in Chrome: After i upgrade to win10. some Video on Facebook cannot open smooth anyone have a same problem? 13404
  10. Youtube video problems in chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube video problems in chrome: After i upgraded to windows 10 youtube videos sometimes do not load when the page loads. I usually have to refresh the page twice to get it to work. 13321