Windows 10: Problem with videos on windows 10. My video display has a problem, it looks weird like a...

Discus and support Problem with videos on windows 10. My video display has a problem, it looks weird like a... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/h0mi34 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jj9qmo/problem_with_videos_on_windows_10_my_video/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/h0mi34, Oct 27, 2020.

1. /u/h0mi34 Win User

Problem with videos on windows 10. My video display has a problem, it looks weird like a...

/u/h0mi34, Oct 27, 2020

2. Video Streaming Problems On Windows 10

This solution did not help me. Any other suggestions?

JamesSandwisch Jr, Oct 27, 2020
  3. symcy Win User
    Problem with displaying videos

Hello everyone,

I have proble with my PC that I can't fix ... was googling around for that kind of problem if anyone else had it and how to resolve, but nothing works for me. So the problem is when I'm tryint to watch videos/gifs on Facebook or 9GAG. While browsing 9gag, videos always start displaying with black squares, and when it starts from begining it works perfectly.
    So basicly each time I have to wait for video/gif to play from begining to end (all the time I see black little squares), and when it will replay it it will work just fine.
    On facebook when I play video, I have same problem with black displaying. But luckily at facebook I don't have to wait for video to get to the end, but I click start and then just rewind to begining and it works fine.
    It's somehow little problem but annoying me all the time.
    I also attached 2 photos to this post. Both photos are from 9gag website .... the black one is the first thing I see, and after few secounds when gif replays I can see normaly, showen on 2nd picture attached.

I already tried removing graphic drivers, reinstalling google chrome and Edge (I have that problem in all browseres, but using only Chrome). Tested also firefox/edge/IE even Safari ... all have same problem.
    But playing videos in VLC or BSplayers works just fine. Same goes for Youtube.
    Any suggestions?

PC specs:
    R9 270X
    i7 4790
    8GB DDR3 1600MHz
    Z97 Anniversary motherboard
    Samsung EVO 250 250GB
    WD Black 1TB
    600W PSU

symcy, Oct 27, 2020
  4. Problem with videos on windows 10. My video display has a problem, it looks weird like a...

Video streaming problem

I was watching videos today and, suddenly, couldn't get videos to play. Then started getting a loud buzzing noise. Never had anything like this before. One of Windows' suggestions is to use Chrome, but I've been getting a weird failure of YouTube with Chrome,
    where I type www.youtube.com and it opens m.youtube.com doesn't function at all.

Suggestions for the video streaming problem? I rebooted and it worked for 1 or 2 videos, then did the same thing.

gtrierweiler, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

Problem with videos on windows 10. My video display has a problem, it looks weird like a...

1. Problem with videos on windows 10. My video display has a problem, it looks weird like a... - Similar Threads - Problem videos video

2. Video problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video problem: Hello,I have an urgent question,I accidentally deleted the file for video projects on photos and now that I tried to make a new video,it said i should create a file first.I did it but now for some reason it says the file can't play although i tested it and it played...
  3. Display problems playing video clips in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display problems playing video clips in Windows 10: Hi. Immediately after the latest Windows update my videos stopped playing in Windows The audio plays fine, I get a very quick flash of the video and then just a black screen, so I went to the MS support page and it is telling me that the Windows Video Compression is either...
  4. video problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video problems: video problems when streaming amazon videos to tv https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-problems/658b60c8-f076-48fc-8703-2500fff5b6e5
  5. Windows 10 Desktop Display has changed weird looking like XP display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Desktop Display has changed weird looking like XP display: Texts looks like pixels. I cannot explain the change has been on my desktop but as you will see on the attached photos default windows 10 display has been changed. I see the difference only on the desktop and browser. Please help me!! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  6. Begining of videos look like a negative.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Begining of videos look like a negative.: Recently videos appearing on You Tube and other web sites are looking like negatives, appearing very dark, almost black. This only lasts a few seconds and then the videos appear correctly. Any thoughts please. Windows V1903 installed in May but this problem only recent. 146478
  7. Video Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Problem: The picture in my video player is way over large. I am using Window's 10. Please Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-problem/f4368c03-d4fa-4fdf-ae3a-7f30f0e07dcf
  8. video problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    video problems: Every time I make a video and try to send it to F.B. or Gmail it gets scrambled to the point that you can't make it out. Something happens when it formats it to send and then I can't fix it. What can I do as I have one that took me a day to make and would love to get it...
  9. Problems with video

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Problems with video: I get this [img] Why? 10725
  10. Problem with displaying videos

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with displaying videos: Hello everyone, I have proble with my PC that I can't fix ... was googling around for that kind of problem if anyone else had it and how to resolve, but nothing works for me. So the problem is when I'm tryint to watch videos/gifs on Facebook or 9GAG. While browsing 9gag,...