Windows 10: Problem with VMware Workstation 16 Pro

Discus and support Problem with VMware Workstation 16 Pro in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This program was working perfectly fine a few months ago and after updating Windows 10 now is not working. What is the problem? Is there going to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Javier M. A.Brito, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Problem with VMware Workstation 16 Pro

This program was working perfectly fine a few months ago and after updating Windows 10 now is not working.

What is the problem? Is there going to be a Fix soon?

:)

Javier M. A.Brito, Jan 19, 2021
  2. PaulBosio Win User

KB4517211 causes VMware Workstation Pro 14.1.7 to fail

"VMware Workstation Pro can't run on Windows" Message - Windows 10 Help Forums

better solutions to fix rather than uninstalling the update....

Either reg fix or compatibility administrator tool

For compatibility administrator tool, only need to install 1st one on list and unselect the rest (only a 7.7Meg install)

"VMware Workstation Pro can't run on Windows" Message - Windows 10 Help Forums

PaulBosio, Jan 19, 2021
  3. KB4517211 causes VMware Workstation Pro 14.1.7 to fail

Good time. I also upgraded to Windows 10 and after the 2019 update the VMware Workstation Pro 15 application will not run on the system. Please fix this problem. Thanks.

Engineer Farzad, Jan 19, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Problem with VMware Workstation 16 Pro

Announcing: VMware Workstation 16 and Fusion 12

Source/Read more: Announcing VMware Workstation 16 and Fusion 12 - VMware Workstation Zealot - VMware Blogs

Brink, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

Problem with VMware Workstation 16 Pro

1. Problem with VMware Workstation 16 Pro - Similar Threads - Problem VMware Workstation

2. VMware Workstation 16 Pro + Ubuntu 22.04.1 - VM unresponsive with high CPU introduced with...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VMware Workstation 16 Pro + Ubuntu 22.04.1 - VM unresponsive with high CPU introduced with...: Several users are reported to be seeing VM unresponsiveness with high CPU using VMware Workstation 16.2.x Pro + Ubuntu 22.04.1 introduced after the Windows 10 September 2022 monthly update.VMWare Workstation as not seen any similar performance issues like this in well over 2...
  3. VMware Workstation 16 Pro + Ubuntu 22.04.1 - VM unresponsive with high CPU introduced with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VMware Workstation 16 Pro + Ubuntu 22.04.1 - VM unresponsive with high CPU introduced with...: Several users are reported to be seeing VM unresponsiveness with high CPU using VMware Workstation 16.2.x Pro + Ubuntu 22.04.1 introduced after the Windows 10 September 2022 monthly update.VMWare Workstation as not seen any similar performance issues like this in well over 2...
  4. VMware Workstation 16 Pro + Ubuntu 22.04.1 - VM unresponsive with high CPU introduced with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Clean install of Windows 10 Pro in VMware Workstation 16 to keep acti?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Clean install of Windows 10 Pro in VMware Workstation 16 to keep acti?: Hello, I installed W10 Pro in Workstation Pro 16 year ago, then upgraded guest machine to Win 10 Pro (client edition) 20H1 and later to 20H2. I want to install incomming 21H1 also but make a totally clean / fresh installation. Serial I used to install and activate my guest OS...
  6. Wow - VMware has killed off Shared VMs in VMware Workstation 16

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Wow - VMware has killed off Shared VMs in VMware Workstation 16: One of the great features in VMware workstation was the ability to create Shared VMs. There were several good things about these VMs, only one of which was that they could start automatically without having to log onto the host system. In VMware Workstation 16 that feature...
  7. Bridging networks in VMware Pro 16

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Bridging networks in VMware Pro 16: So basically what I want to do is to have 2 internet connections available, 1st one being for example my mobile network connection, and second one my cable network connection that is connected to my router. I want the mobile network to be connected on the PC, and cable...
  8. Announcing: VMware Workstation 16 and Fusion 12

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing: VMware Workstation 16 and Fusion 12: Quick Overview Building on over 20 years of local virtualization excellence, the latest releases of our favorite virtualization tools deliver some amazing new capabilities for IT Admins, for Developers, and for everyone else. Top of the list is bringing Kubernetes and...
  9. Announcing: VMware Workstation 16 and Fusion 12

in Windows 10 Support
    Announcing: VMware Workstation 16 and Fusion 12: Quick Overview Building on over 20 years of local virtualization excellence, the latest releases of our favorite virtualization tools deliver some amazing new capabilities for IT Admins, for Developers, and for everyone else. Top of the list is bringing Kubernetes and...
  10. Installing vmware workstation pro error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing vmware workstation pro error: I am trying to install app name VMware workstation pro from edge but when i am running the setup,it shows me"an error occurred while attempting to create directory: C:\Users\Public\Desktop" please help...