Windows 10: Problem with voice calls

Discus and support Problem with voice calls in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I've been having a weird problem with any video chat I'm trying to have on my computer which are pretty necessary at the moment. I can see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Eve TPDT, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Eve TPDT Win User

Problem with voice calls

Hello,

I've been having a weird problem with any video chat I'm trying to have on my computer which are pretty necessary at the moment.

I can see the people I'm trying to talk with, but I can't hear them. They can see/hear me. I've tried it on Skype, Discord, Zoom and Whereby. The sound works just fine on all other websites though, like Youtube. The problem really only occurs with video chats. What could this be? I have no idea how to solve this problem.

Thank you very much

:)

Eve TPDT, Apr 15, 2020
  2. Billy Med Win User

Voice call not work lumia 950

Hi Sakda,

Just to check, what do you mean by setting up Voice call? Are you pertaining to recording voice calls?

To enable call recording, you can follow these steps.

• Go to Settings > System > Phone
    • Scroll down to the bottom of the Phone settings.
    • Below Default apps, you would see Get an app with a menu selector that reads "Choose the app you want to use to manage recorded phone calls"
    • Simply choose Voice Recorded (if no third party apps are installed on the device that allows you to record phone calls)

After setting this up, you just need to press the record button whenever placing a call.

To listen to a call recording, go to the Phone app and choose the menu option that reads Recorded Calls. This would show the Voice Recorder app with your recorded call history. Just tap the logos of the calls you would want to listen.

Let us know how it goes.

Billy Med, May 23, 2020
  3. Voice call not work lumia 950

Hi Billy

How about item 1 for using voice call?

RGS,

Sakda

SakdaJearajit, May 23, 2020
  4. smarty4u Win User

Problem with voice calls

calls voice are low

Hai sir,while dialling a call or receiving a call voice should be very low while changing so many sims at the same time singnal strength also gud but no voice is very low.plz suggest

smarty4u, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Problem with voice calls

1. Problem with voice calls - Similar Threads - Problem voice calls

2. Voice Recorder picks up my voice during a teams call but not other person on a call...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Recorder picks up my voice during a teams call but not other person on a call...: i need a solution for this asap as i need to hear the other person's audio and it was on loud speaker i did not use a mic for this even https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recorder-picks-up-my-voice-during-a-teams/3280ac72-d8cf-4f57-bc15-59feb0874998
  3. Voice Recorder picks up my voice during a teams call but not other person on a call...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice Recorder picks up my voice during a teams call but not other person on a call...: i need a solution for this asap as i need to hear the other person's audio and it was on loud speaker i did not use a mic for this even https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recorder-picks-up-my-voice-during-a-teams/3280ac72-d8cf-4f57-bc15-59feb0874998
  4. Voice Recorder picks up my voice during a teams call but not other person on a call...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Locked Out Voice saying to call Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked Out Voice saying to call Microsoft: My mothers computer locked up and it is blasting a message saying that her IP address was used without her knowledge to access sites with identity theft or something like that. It says do not turn off your computer and please call Microsoft support and it gives a number. I’m...
  6. Locked Out Voice saying to call Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked Out Voice saying to call Microsoft: My mothers computer locked up and it is blasting a message saying that her IP address was used without her knowledge to access sites with identity theft or something like that. It says do not turn off your computer and please call Microsoft support and it gives a number. I’m...
  7. Audio Issues relating to being in a Voice Call

Audio Issues relating to being in a Voice Call: Hello! Ever since I started using Bluetooth headphones, I've been having audio issues relating to being in a voice call or joining one. Let me give an example.I can be watching YouTube, or playing a game or something and I'll hop into a Discord call, or using voice chat...
  8. Whats app Voice call Audio device

Whats app Voice call Audio device: I am using whatsapp desktop and when i want to use Voice or Video call i receive an error show : whatsapp Could not find a connected audio device. Whast app needs an audio output device for call. Connect one to your computer. While I have embedded audio device in my...
  9. Bluetooth headset pops and crackles on voice calls?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headset pops and crackles on voice calls?: Hi all, Not sure if this is a hardware or software issue. When I listen to music on my bluetooth headset, I have no delay and proper HD sound. No pops or crackles. As soon as I take a zoom / teams / bluejeans /meet call though, and switch to the headset profile, I get all...
  10. cannot make voice calls while in Messenger

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot make voice calls while in Messenger: I cannot make voice calls while in messenger? I have checked privacy to make sure microphone and camera is on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-make-voice-calls-while-in-messenger/9d7eaf6c-8d7c-479c-b05c-1dbd787039c7