Windows 10: Problem with volume on Windows 10 I’m using Logitech g733 and Razor huntsman elite. When I...

Discus and support Problem with volume on Windows 10 I’m using Logitech g733 and Razor huntsman elite. When I... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/InteractionHappy8341 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/InteractionHappy8341, Aug 29, 2022.

1. Problem with volume on Windows 10 I’m using Logitech g733 and Razor huntsman elite. When I...

/u/InteractionHappy8341, Aug 29, 2022

2. Bluetooth Pairing - Xbox One Elite Controller

Hi Brad,

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps to pair the Xbox One Elite Controller and check if it helps.

Step 1: If the device is not detected run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the article below, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

All about the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing Xbox One Elite Controller for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 29, 2022
  3. jkristia Win User
    Xbox Elite controller cannot connect on Windows 10 (bluetooth)

Thanks for the suggestions.

Unfortunately, all of these are about disconnect issue. My problem is that it doesn't even see the controller when trying to pair.

However, I tried with me Elite 2 - and bingo, that one works flawlessly (no disconnect issues for me).

So what I have is that

• original controller - works
    • Elite 2 controller - works
    • Elite controller - does NOT work
    I ended up using my 'Elite 2' on PC and my 'Elite' for my Xbox

jkristia, Aug 29, 2022
  4. jdrewf99 Win User

Problem with volume on Windows 10 I’m using Logitech g733 and Razor huntsman elite. When I...

Logitech - WebCam - HD Webcam C525 - Error 0x800f0203

I followed the listed steps and the webcam is performing properly and is recognized by Windows 10, I checked software and driver updates on the Logitech site and the Logitech utility states the software and driver are up to date and working properly. The
    only issue I have is with Windows 10 Updates trying to update the Logitech software/drivers in the recent update and that update is throwing the Ox800f0203 error and continues to does so after all of the suggested solutions. Which puzzles me since the Logitech
    hardware/software/driver is working properly.

jdrewf99, Aug 29, 2022
Thema:

Problem with volume on Windows 10 I’m using Logitech g733 and Razor huntsman elite. When I...

1. Problem with volume on Windows 10 I’m using Logitech g733 and Razor huntsman elite. When I... - Similar Threads - Problem volume I’m

2. cant use dolby atmos on my logitech g733

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant use dolby atmos on my logitech g733: spacial audio in settings in switching itself off after i turn it on i switch it to dolby https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-use-dolby-atmos-on-my-logitech-g733/428d32ec-2b3f-4f03-9d4a-447ee00b65ac
  3. cant use dolby atmos on my logitech g733

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant use dolby atmos on my logitech g733: spacial audio in settings in switching itself off after i turn it on i switch it to dolby https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-use-dolby-atmos-on-my-logitech-g733/428d32ec-2b3f-4f03-9d4a-447ee00b65ac
  4. Windows 11 - no spatial audio - Logitech G733

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - no spatial audio - Logitech G733: The spatial audio no longer functions after updating from windows 10 to 11. The drivers on the headset have been updated. Is there any known fix for this issue, as there is many other threads on here that seem to have a similar issue with spatial sounds no longer working on...
  5. Windows 11 - no spatial audio - Logitech G733

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - no spatial audio - Logitech G733: The spatial audio no longer functions after updating from windows 10 to 11. The drivers on the headset have been updated. Is there any known fix for this issue, as there is many other threads on here that seem to have a similar issue with spatial sounds no longer working on...
  6. Volume problem in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume problem in windows 10: Hey , my laptop is ASUS Vivobook 15x512da and i bought it between 3-4 months ago . Now Iam having a problem with my mute key ,it's muting and unmuting itself . Im sure that i haven't changed any recent changes in my laptop but suddenly it showning some strange things . Some...
  7. Razor Mouse and Headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Razor Mouse and Headphones: Hey guys, I have Razer Deathadder Elite 3500 DPI and Razer Carcharias Gaming Headset and both have RUST on their USB. I know a place in a city where it can be change aswell but I am not sure that after words it will work or not. What do you guys suggest to use it with rust...
  8. Windows 10 Logitech Mouse problems

Windows 10 Logitech Mouse problems: Windows Nano mouse (possibly 2009, with wireless Nano receiver) erratic, sticks or disappears in Windows 10. Useable but distracting. Any suggestions please?...
  9. The Volume when using Headphones

in Windows 10 Customization
    The Volume when using Headphones: I use the Headphones and volume Window is 20. But when the Pause and Play Video or Mp3, then the volume will increase dramatically but the Window still 20. P/s: sorry about my English, I uses dictionary to translate it....
  10. Logitech G510 - Flash & Beep when using Volume Wheel

Logitech G510 - Flash & Beep when using Volume Wheel: Hello, I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and I have a Logitech G510 keyboard with a volume wheel. When using this volume wheel to change the volume the screen will go black for about half a second and there is a beep that can be heard through my headphones. There appears to...