Windows 10: Problem with WD

Discus and support Problem with WD in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I ran a virus test file today on my wife's laptop. The threat already removed but after the scan WD keep detecting the threat, even though thread... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mikelferdinan, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Problem with WD

I ran a virus test file today on my wife's laptop. The threat already removed but after the scan WD keep detecting the threat, even though thread already removed.

Problem with WD [​IMG]

As you can see in the screenshot, scan result "no threat found", but it's still there in "Current threats" list and won't go away
    I've already restart the laptop and run scan couple of times, but it doesn't work. How do I fix this ?

:)

mikelferdinan, Oct 18, 2020

2. WD Mybook Application won't launch

Hi James,

Problem launching the WD MyBook application could be due to incompatibility or could be caused by a software conflict. Since you've already reached out to WD support, we would like to know the following to help us isolate and address the problem:

• Were there any changes made or updates performed before the issue started?
    • What were the troubleshooting steps have you tried to far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the WD MyBook application?

In the meantime, please try to disable the firewall and antivirus software on your computer. Once done, launch the WD application again and see if it works.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 18, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 18, 2020
  4. DelBoy Win User

Problem with WD

WD drive C5 yellow - Problem ?

Thank you all, here's the list of S.M.A.R.T in LifeGuard, everything has green tick but some of them have "Warranty 1" i don't know what that is. However, yesterday i ordered new WD Blue 1TB 64mb cache WD10EZEX, so i think that will be fine for quite a while. I'll copy everything from old one to new one and then i'll completely format the drive, that should help i guess

Problem with WD smart-png.png

DelBoy, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Problem with WD

1. Problem with WD - Similar Threads - Problem

2. What is the problem with Win10 speed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the problem with Win10 speed: OK... I have had this problem for awhile. After googling for a long time, I thought it would be more helpful to ask here. Today I turned on my 8-year old Windows 7 which I haven’t used for half a year. I was amazed at how much faster it is than my 3-year old windows 10 which...
  3. Jabra 65T audio problems

Jabra 65T audio problems: So for some reason when I launch a game I either can't here game audio or can't here xbox party anymore. How can I fix this? submitted by /u/AlexTheEditor1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jisztx/jabra_65t_audio_problems/
  4. Problem When I try to buy the Windows 10 Pro Upgrade

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem When I try to buy the Windows 10 Pro Upgrade: I currently have Windows 10 Home. I want to buy the upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft App Store, but it says I have reached the max of 10 devices. What gives?...
  5. Window 10 home setup problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window 10 home setup problem: Hi all.. Install on ISO extracted On running setup it popup; Select the driver to install. Which driver I need to install? Where can I find it? Pls help. Thanks Regards...
  6. Window 10 home setup problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window 10 home setup problem: Hi all, Setup direct from ISO On running setup it popup; select driver to install. Pls advise how to fix this problem. Thanks Regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-home-setup-problem/0cbd4919-bb30-448b-bc11-ce3ef628951b
  7. Win32Bridge Server Problem - Can't Find Win32Bridge.Server.exe

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win32Bridge Server Problem - Can't Find Win32Bridge.Server.exe: Hi! Can you please help me fix this problem? A message box keeps popping up on the screen with the following message: Windows Cannot Find 'C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft549981C3F5F10_2.2010.7621.0_x64__...\Win32Bridge.Server.exe'. Make sure you typed the name...
  8. Bizarre GPU problems while on desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bizarre GPU problems while on desktop: So like a month or two I started experiencing weird issues related to the windows desktop and maybe the GPU. This happens most often while watching something on youtube, but it has happened seemingly randomly as well. In a moment everything would just "freeze". Now when I...
  9. Pls Help / Mic Problems

Pls Help / Mic Problems: i have a laptop Acer Aspire ES1-523 , windows 10. i has only one jack so im using a jack splitter and i inserted the external microphone and the external headphones. The problem is that my laptop picks up the audio coming out of the headphones ( the "listen to this device" is...
  10. Problem with Integrated Camera and Zoom

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with Integrated Camera and Zoom: I am trying to use ZOOM latest version the integrated camera does not show up in my window. ??? Just updated Windows 10. [Original Title: Integrated camera]...