Windows 10: problem with whiteboard

Discus and support problem with whiteboard in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have the following problem: I have a graphic tablet and I could write normally on whiteboard. After updating windows 10 18 April 2020 , the stylus... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Νίκος Κορδατζάκης, Apr 18, 2020.

1. problem with whiteboard

I have the following problem: I have a graphic tablet and I could write normally on whiteboard. After updating windows 10 18 April 2020 , the stylus moves all the canvas whithout the pen stroke. I read the discussion on this, but the problem was not solved. What can i do;
    Ps: sorry for my English..

:)

Νίκος Κορδατζάκης, Apr 18, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Whiteboard app version 19.11125.0 for iOS - December 18

Source: Microsoft Whiteboard on the App Store

Brink, Apr 18, 2020
  3. DN1c Win User
    Microsoft Whiteboard

I created a new whiteboard and drew something on it. When finished, I deleted this whiteboard and a previous whiteboard was deleted as well. How can I recover the first whiteboard?

Thanks

Moved from: Microsoft Education / Windows 10 / Store

4. problem with whiteboard

digital whiteboard

- -

Since you posted this as a discussion, not a question...

Is this

"digital whiteboard the best way and use for teaching accounting subject" advice or a question?

Don

Don Varnau, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

problem with whiteboard

1. problem with whiteboard - Similar Threads - problem whiteboard

2. Problem with Wacom Intuos CTL-6100WL, Windows Ink and Microsoft whiteboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Wacom Intuos CTL-6100WL, Windows Ink and Microsoft whiteboard: When I use the windows Ink option on my Wacom Intuos, I cant use Microsoft Whiteboard:Every time I place the pen next to the board, it turns itself automatically into an ink pen tool, preventing me from using the hand tool to do several things like selecting a drawing to...
  3. Problem with Wacom Intuos CTL-6100WL, Windows Ink and Microsoft whiteboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Wacom Intuos CTL-6100WL, Windows Ink and Microsoft whiteboard: When I use the windows Ink option on my Wacom Intuos, I cant use Microsoft Whiteboard:Every time I place the pen next to the board, it turns itself automatically into an ink pen tool, preventing me from using the hand tool to do several things like selecting a drawing to...
  4. Microsoft Whiteboard problem cursos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Whiteboard problem cursos: the cursor simply disaapear after some alt+tab's ? please fix this it has made the app unusable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-whiteboard-problem-cursos/e342447c-ad42-49f4-bec3-d5468cd63312
  5. Microsoft Whiteboard problem cursos

Microsoft Whiteboard problem cursos: the cursor simply disaapear after some alt+tab's ? please fix this it has made the app unusable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-whiteboard-problem-cursos/e342447c-ad42-49f4-bec3-d5468cd63312
  6. Microsoft Whiteboard problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Whiteboard problem: The Whiteboard keeps alternating my pen from cursor to pen all the time.video with the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-whiteboard-problem/79fc42d3-62c2-4dd7-b754-f555049f2e25
  7. Microsoft Whiteboard problem

Microsoft Whiteboard problem: The Whiteboard keeps alternating my pen from cursor to pen all the time.video with the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-whiteboard-problem/79fc42d3-62c2-4dd7-b754-f555049f2e25
  8. Problem Opening Whiteboard

Problem Opening Whiteboard: Hi,I am using windows 11 and I am not able to open Microsoft whiteboard. I uninstalled the app and downloaded but didn't work. I also tried running it as administrator but this appeared...
  9. Problem Opening Whiteboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem Opening Whiteboard: Hi,I am using windows 11 and I am not able to open Microsoft whiteboard. I uninstalled the app and downloaded but didn't work. I also tried running it as administrator but this appeared...
  10. Microsoft whiteboard problem

Microsoft whiteboard problem: I just recently installed Windows 11 on my Surface Pro.I noticed that when I use the lasso tool, the create tab is outlined. The only way to make the outline go away is to open and close the create tab.Is there anyway to stop this? You can see it on the left hand...