Windows 10: Problem with Wi-Fi adapter --> ERR_ssl_bad_record_mac_alert

Discus and support Problem with Wi-Fi adapter --> ERR_ssl_bad_record_mac_alert in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello guys, I have a problem after reinstallation my Windows. My problem is that I can't use some of web pagesnot all of them or connect on web apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MatejK5, May 15, 2020.

1. MatejK5 Win User

Problem with Wi-Fi adapter --> ERR_ssl_bad_record_mac_alert

Hello guys, I have a problem after reinstallation my Windows. My problem is that I can't use some of web pagesnot all of them or connect on web apps or games. I thought that problem is connected with previous version of Windows but I install new one and seems like it is problem with drivers. Now I updated windows to version 1909 and stil no improvement. It is not problem in browser and wi fi network because when I connect to another wi-fi or use vpn it seems like problem is gone. In some point problem is fixed like when I reset network settings, but when laptop go to sleep or shut down, everthing dissapear. I don't have any other solution I tried all but without progress. My network adapter is Qualcomm Atheros QCA9337 and type of laptop is Acer F5 573 G
    EDIT: when I'm connected to LAN evertything is fine.

:)

MatejK5, May 15, 2020
  2. Norton Win User

USB Wi-Fi Adapter Disabling

Is it on Windows 8's compatibility list (check MS website- forgot link)?

I had an issue with one Wi-fi adapter and it wasn't listed as compatible- All was well when I swapped it out with one on the compatibility list

Norton, May 15, 2020
  3. LarryWind Win User
    USB Wi-Fi adapter not showing on tray

no, the driver it's for windows 8 but it works, the only problem is can't connect/switch from tray list

LarryWind, May 15, 2020
  4. Problem with Wi-Fi adapter --> ERR_ssl_bad_record_mac_alert

Wi-Fi virtual adapter

I am unable to create a wi-fi hotspot on my laptop (HP pavillion ab-032tx model) after upgrading to windows 10. I cannot find Microsoft WI-Fi direct Virtual adapter in the listed adapters (control pannel->network sharing center) . However Microsoft Wi-Fi
    direct Virtual adapter and Microsoft Wi-Fi direct Virtual adapter #2 are listed in hidden drivers (device manager-> view tab, faded icons). Upon checking for hardware changes, there are no unkown devices being shown. Microsoft Wi-Fi direct Virtual adapter
    #3 is also found in the view tab , but its icon is not faded. All my drivers are updated. Still i am unable to create a hotspot. Pl help me with the same.

Revati Joshi, May 15, 2020
Thema:

Problem with Wi-Fi adapter --> ERR_ssl_bad_record_mac_alert

1. Problem with Wi-Fi adapter --> ERR_ssl_bad_record_mac_alert - Similar Threads - Problem adapter ERR_ssl_bad_record_mac_alert

2. Wi-Fi Adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi Adapter: My laptop will no longer connect to the Wi-Fi. The network adapter says it is enabled but is not connected. I have tried device manager to uninstall and reinstall the network adapter. However that does not work. My question is how do I get it connected even though it says...
  3. Problem with Wi-Fi Adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Wi-Fi Adapter: hello, i have some problem with Wi-fi Adapter. Sometimes this Wi-Fi disconnected and then cant connecting again. So im going to Reset Network and then i can connect again, but sometimes its not work for me. Please help meIm use Win 11, Antivirus : Windows Defender, And Laptop...
  4. Problem with Wi-Fi Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Wi-Fi Adapter: hello, i have some problem with Wi-fi Adapter. Sometimes this Wi-Fi disconnected and then cant connecting again. So im going to Reset Network and then i can connect again, but sometimes its not work for me. Please help meIm use Win 11, Antivirus : Windows Defender, And Laptop...
  5. Wi-Fi adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-Fi adapter: My comuter says it has a Wi-Fi adapter but I can't get Wi-Fi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-adapter/b9617a96-78c2-46d9-874b-409565f9036c
  6. Problem with Wi-Fi adapter --> ERR_ssl_bad_record_mac_alert

Problem with Wi-Fi adapter --> ERR_ssl_bad_record_mac_alert: Hello guys, I have a problem after reinstallation my Windows. My problem is that I can't use some of web pagesnot all of them or connect on web apps or games. I thought that problem is connected with previous version of Windows but I install new one and seems like it is...
  7. Laptop Wi-Fi adapter problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop Wi-Fi adapter problem: I got an MSI GF63 8RC less than a year ago, and already it's having a bit of an annoying problem. Sometimes, when I boot it up, it takes a long, long time to start up, nearly several minutes usually it would take less than 30 seconds to start up and when it does finish...
  8. WI-FI Adapter problem

WI-FI Adapter problem: A couple of weeks ago I lost connection with the internet and received the following message; The Realtek RTL8723BE802.11bgn WI-FI Adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems. A network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken. Plug an ethernet cable...
  9. No Wi-Fi Adapter

No Wi-Fi Adapter: There is no Wi-Fi option/icon, nor Airplane mode. No Wi-Fi Adapter in Device Manager. My Windows is up to date, and so is all my Drivers. I've run the Network Troubleshooter multiple times. I've tried setting up a new network. I've reset the Network Adapters, reset my router,...
  10. Regarding Wi Fi adapter problem.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Regarding Wi Fi adapter problem.: [ATTACH] I don't know what to do? I installed Wireless Driver but still I am getting this problem. Please reply and provide solution for this as soon as possible....