Windows 10: Problem with Wifi and Bluetooth after fan replacement.

Discus and support Problem with Wifi and Bluetooth after fan replacement. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently, my fan was replaced, because the old fan is making grinding noise. Exactly after the fan replacement, I noticed that my laptop is not getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Manohar Mudhapaka, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Problem with Wifi and Bluetooth after fan replacement.

Recently, my fan was replaced, because the old fan is making grinding noise. Exactly after the fan replacement, I noticed that my laptop is not getting connected to wifi, after a long amount of time, I noticed that wifi is getting connected only when I sit close to the wifi router, I have done all kind of updates and troubleshooting steps, but the problem still persists. After a week, I also noticed that bluetooth is only getting connected only when the device is very near to laptop. Please explain what can be the issue, is it due to the fan replacement, though they don't have any inter-conne

:)

Manohar Mudhapaka, Feb 2, 2023

2. wifi and bluetooth problem

I tried the steps that suggested by you, but didnt worked. Still wifi nd bluetooth not working. Please understand.

MohitAgrawal124, Feb 2, 2023
  3. wifi and bluetooth problem

What was the report of sfc /scannow?

DakshKhorana, Feb 2, 2023
  4. Problem with Wifi and Bluetooth after fan replacement.

PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Feb 2, 2023
Thema:

Problem with Wifi and Bluetooth after fan replacement.

1. Problem with Wifi and Bluetooth after fan replacement. - Similar Threads - Problem Wifi Bluetooth

2. Bluetooth and Wifi problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth and Wifi problem: I have a problem that occurred with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi at the same time, and it occurred before that, but it was solved by itself, but this time it has not been resolved yet...
  3. Bluetooth and Wifi problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth and Wifi problem: I have a problem that occurred with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi at the same time, and it occurred before that, but it was solved by itself, but this time it has not been resolved yet...
  4. Problem with Wifi and Bluetooth after fan replacement.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Wifi and Bluetooth after fan replacement.: Recently, my fan was replaced, because the old fan is making grinding noise. Exactly after the fan replacement, I noticed that my laptop is not getting connected to wifi, after a long amount of time, I noticed that wifi is getting connected only when I sit close to the wifi...
  5. Wifi adapter problems after replacing new SSD.

Wifi adapter problems after replacing new SSD.: Hey, I'm running a Microsoft Windows 10 Pro on Acer Aspire VN7-791G. It's not a new machine so I decided to boost it up a bit by replacing old WD10JPVX HDD into new Samsung 860 EVO SSD. I got 2 of them. Migrated OS to the one and did a clean install to the otherfor a second...
  6. CPU Fan running at full after replacement

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CPU Fan running at full after replacement: I just swapped out my dying CPU Fan for a new one and since, my pc has been running the fan at full nearly constantly, when I’m not doing anything. Any ideas how to fix it? Seems to be a software thing as the fan is throttling up and down every so often. Thanks. submitted by...
  7. Bluetooth and Wifi Problem

Bluetooth and Wifi Problem: I have a Windows 10 Dell Inspiron Laptop with 2TB HDD and 8 GB Ram Intel i5 Core. Whenever I connect my Bluetooth Headphones it slows down my Internet connected through wifi speed drastically. I am aware of the fact that both my headphones must be using the same most probably...
  8. Bluetooth and Wifi problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth and Wifi problem: My windows 10 has bluetooth installed but it is notr showing in device manager and also bluetooth is not working even after latest bluetooth driver installation. Also my wifi is not working, and in device manager IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160 MHZ is not working even after...
  9. Wifi and Bluetooth problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi and Bluetooth problem: Hello, My airplane mode is frozen(it's on and cannot be turned off) this has made the wireless icon unavailable. The network status is showing a straight disconnected line. And Bluetooth is not working. It says "connection could not be established". Under the network...
  10. FAN NOT WORKING AFTER MOBO REPLACEMENT

FAN NOT WORKING AFTER MOBO REPLACEMENT: Hi guys, i have a lenovo ideapad 320E its specs are i5-7200U 8gb ddr4 2gb nvidia 940 mx ... It recently got short circuited and i had to get the motherboard replaced,fortunately for me it was covered under warranty but now when i use dxdiag tool it shows my model is...