Windows 10: Problem with WiFi Driver after Network Reser

Discus and support Problem with WiFi Driver after Network Reser in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So my family’s WiFi stopped working but only for the laptops, and initially I did a network reset on my laptop but when that didn’t work I reset the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RiddlingTea, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Problem with WiFi Driver after Network Reser

So my family’s WiFi stopped working but only for the laptops, and initially I did a network reset on my laptop but when that didn’t work I reset the router and the WiFi was fixed for everyone except me. The issue now, rather than just not being able to connect to the network, is that no networks show up for me to connect to and the only option is to toggle airplane mode.

When I run the troubleshooter it says the issue is that there may be a problem with the driver for the WiFi adapter, which I have tried uninstalling and disabling with no luck. I have also tried to update the driver but it says the most recent update is already applied. It also says that a network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken, but I don’t know what that’s referring to. I have never had any issues of this sort until this afternoon.

submitted by /u/RiddlingTea
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RiddlingTea, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Bob338 Win User

Wifi and browser problems with windows 10

I'll tell you how I fixed an identical problem on a ASUS laptop that had run perfectly on Windows 7 and ran well on W10 from January until the Anniversary update in early August. I tried everything I found on this forum and two others. Nothing worked. The last thing someone suggested was disabling the adapter and using a WiFi dongle. Problem continued. Nobody suggested changing the wireless network adapter. I bought and installed an Intel 7260 WiFi card and just used the driver which was downloaded on the reboot after the install. All problems solved!!

I must have wasted two months reading and trying everything. Even the manufacturer support inferred I needed a new machine though they sent me a Windows 8.1 driver to try, with the same result.

I'd suggest contacting the manufacturer to determine if they white list any cards and see if they have suggestions for a compatible card. They may want you to buy another laptop but if the cards aren't white listed, a simple card swap to one compatible with Windows 10 seems to be the answer.

Bob338, Apr 8, 2021
  3. wifi network recconnects automatically to another wifi network.............

Hi,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to uncheck the option to automatically connect to the network (networkprofile~), try to remove the connection by choosing forget connection and check if it helps.

Try the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Network Adapter troubleshooter

Network Adapter troubleshooter find and fix the problems with wireless and other Network Adapter.

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.
    • In the left pane, click onView all.
    • Click on Network Adapter Troubleshooter.
    • Select Advance and click on
      Run as Administrator.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: If you are able to find the drivers in Device Manager, check for the device status.

Follow:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Device Manager.
    • Expand Network Adapter, right click on the driver.
    • Click on Properties and check the
      device status

Step 3: I suggest you to update the network adapter driver from device manager.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + x key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device manager.
    • Expand Network adapters. Right-click on the device and click
      Update Driver Software.
    • Restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa about:
    How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10 and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing the Wi-Fi network for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 8, 2021
  4. m3110w Win User

Problem with WiFi Driver after Network Reser

Wifi network not appearing after recent Win 10 monthly patch

Someone else on another forum suggested I switch the wifi freq on my Android Nexus 5x. So I switched it from 5ghz to 2.4 and it worked! Problem solved. Now my Nexus hotspot is again appearing in my Win 10 list of available wifi networks. So problem was with Android and not Windows.

m3110w, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Problem with WiFi Driver after Network Reser

1. Problem with WiFi Driver after Network Reser - Similar Threads - Problem WiFi Driver

2. Problem with Intel Wifi Network Adapter and Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Intel Wifi Network Adapter and Driver: Code 31 error being shown for the Intel R Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 Wifi Network Adapter. I have also downloaded the latest drivers for it but the system is still not able to detect them in the computer and install the latest drivers. So currently, I am using ethernet cable...
  3. Problem with Intel Wifi Network Adapter and Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Intel Wifi Network Adapter and Driver: Code 31 error being shown for the Intel R Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 Wifi Network Adapter. I have also downloaded the latest drivers for it but the system is still not able to detect them in the computer and install the latest drivers. So currently, I am using ethernet cable...
  4. Problem with Intel Wifi Network Adapter and Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Wifi Network Problem after Sleep or Hibernate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Network Problem after Sleep or Hibernate: Hello,I have posted about this Problem in the Feedback Hub with No Answer from MS :When I boot Windows 11 Pro all is Fine, But if this Laptop HP goes into Sleep mode or Hibernate the WiFi might not come back online and if it does Without doing a restart The WiFi Speed is alot...
  6. Network Adapter Driver WiFi Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Adapter Driver WiFi Problem: Hello, I have a Windows 10 Home edition desktop, it is a Dell. I am experiencing issues with the Network Adapter and that windows could not find the driver.I did restart and update the driver and I wanted to know if there is a link to manually download the driver myself or...
  7. Network/wifi/drivers

Network/wifi/drivers: Hi, on feb 18 2021 i booted my computer off then back on later in the day, i looked at my wifi and all there was, was a sound icon with a small red x. When i click the icon it brings up a page saying “looks like you arent connected to the internet. Im currenty using...
  8. Reser error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reser error: I wanted to reset the pc I went to recovery and I gave the reset without keeping any file and stay at 100% for 40 min and nothing happened please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reser-error/66498573-e779-4a2b-91b4-f06442cc5543
  9. Problem with wifi driver after update

Problem with wifi driver after update: It is wifi 5G driver that is missing after Windows 10 update. I hope you can help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-wifi-driver-after-update/697e6d63-65eb-47a8-911c-5706967ee1a6
  10. Network WIFI Drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Network WIFI Drivers: Doing a fresh install windows 10 .When installing it cant connect and no drivers are installed ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-wifi-drivers/469e6a67-0099-4d54-bfed-dcf8b0e974cc