Windows 10: Problem with wifi hotspot

Discus and support Problem with wifi hotspot in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cannot connect the devices to my WiFi hotspot. I see the message on the device that it has IP address configuration failure. It appears when I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Cintia Strapasson, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Problem with wifi hotspot

I cannot connect the devices to my WiFi hotspot. I see the message on the device that it has IP address configuration failure. It appears when I try to connect it to my PC hotspot. What’s the remedy?

:)

Cintia Strapasson, Nov 6, 2018

2. Wifi Hotspot Connectivity Problem.

After upgrading to Win10; my laptop (Sony Vaio VPCEB44EN) is not able to find mobile hotspot network in available wi-fi list. I tried so many times but sometimes its shows the hotspot network and connects but no internet access comes and most of the time
    I cant find hotspot network in wifi list.

Kartikisbest, Nov 6, 2018
  3. No internet / wifi from hotspot

So I have a Surface Pro 4 running windows 10 was working perfect this morning on my normal wifi. I pack it up to go somewhere and when I try to connect it to an iphone or iPad hotspot I just got it connected but with no internet. Both the ipad and iphone were getting internet as I'm writing this from my ipad and doing things on my phone.

I tried resetting all of them and turning hotspot, bluetooth, wifi on and off.. I've had problems connecting pc's to apple hotspots before, normally just rebooting everything and toggling hotspot on/off does the trick.

I started reading some internet troubleshooting guides, one suggested I reset my network settings on my phone.

I did this - now the surface pro 4 won't even connect to it. It will see the wifi network but will not connect.

The ipad it connects but does not give me internet access.

I also tried my friends iphone hotspot to just make sure it wasn't something with my devices and it did the same thing.

Any ideas?

realtordcnova, Nov 6, 2018
  4. bro67 Win User

Problem with wifi hotspot

bro67, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Problem with wifi hotspot

1. Problem with wifi hotspot - Similar Threads - Problem wifi hotspot

2. Windows 10 WiFi hotspot problem: If a client is connected to the hotspot, there is no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 WiFi hotspot problem: If a client is connected to the hotspot, there is no...: Hello!Sorry for any translation errors, I use a google translator.The problem is that if I turn on the hostpot on Windows 10, the devices connected to it will have Internet access, but when the first device is connected to the computer, the computer will have virtually no...
  3. Windows 10 WiFi hotspot problem: If a client is connected to the hotspot, there is no...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 WiFi hotspot problem: If a client is connected to the hotspot, there is no...: Hello!Sorry for any translation errors, I use a google translator.The problem is that if I turn on the hostpot on Windows 10, the devices connected to it will have Internet access, but when the first device is connected to the computer, the computer will have virtually no...
  4. Windows 10 WiFi hotspot problem: If a client is connected to the hotspot, there is no...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wifi hotspot problems with my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi hotspot problems with my laptop: I have a laptop with Windows 10, up to date. I use my phone as a hotspot, but even though it shows the signal as at full strength, it's mostly about 10 times slower than dial up. When I use it on my phone, the signal is fine and it works normally.It takes ages for Windows to...
  6. Wifi hotspot problems with my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi hotspot problems with my laptop: I have a laptop with Windows 10, up to date. I use my phone as a hotspot, but even though it shows the signal as at full strength, it's mostly about 10 times slower than dial up. When I use it on my phone, the signal is fine and it works normally.It takes ages for Windows to...
  7. HotSpot and WiFi

HotSpot and WiFi: Everytime I restart my laptop the wifi button is greyed out and the when clicking on the hotspot it keeps loading and nothing happens. I ran over some answers on this and found some cmd commands to reset the firewall and others and it works too. But on restarting the same...
  8. Problems with wifi hotspot win10

Problems with wifi hotspot win10: Hello! I tried to see if I could share wifi from my computer (Lenovo T440s, win10 ver 1803). But connected devices don't get out on the internet (android, get message: "connected, no internet"). What should I do to get them out running on the net? Cheers, Fredrik...
  9. WiFi Hotspot Problem in My Laptop

WiFi Hotspot Problem in My Laptop: Hi, I have installed windows10 pro in my laptop. I used window8 before it. I was able to make wifi hotspot in my previous windows8. But in this windows10 pro I can not use wifi hotspot with my samsunggallaxy s3 phone. I have used several types of wifi hotspot creator...
  10. wifi hotspot problem

wifi hotspot problem: when i make the hotspot on from smartphone it get connected with the laptop but it shows ACCESS TYPE NO INTERNET CONNECTION. please solve this issue so that i can do some work. 33462