Windows 10: problem with win10 update.....related to windows defender completely corrupted

Discus and support problem with win10 update.....related to windows defender completely corrupted in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I totally can't make win10 update work. It says as in the picture that important security component are missing... in fact my windows defender... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ClaudioV1, May 3, 2020.

1. ClaudioV1 Win User

problem with win10 update.....related to windows defender completely corrupted

Hello, I totally can't make win10 update work. It says as in the picture that important security component are missing... in fact my windows defender is completely bugged, not showing.... see the screenshots.... so I tried a lot of suggested solutions

:

1 removed antivirus Fsecure. Nothing

2sfc/scannow nothing

3 Dism scan nothing

4 disable starting app .... nothing

5 restart the security center service ... i can't ...options are grayed out ... see screenshot... nothing

6 modify registry.. done but nothing

how can i fix windows defender to try then windows update? thanks

problem with win10 update.....related to windows defender completely corrupted 3b203335-9e11-48d3-9924-124f399cb087?upload=true.jpg

problem with win10 update.....related to windows defender completely corrupted 15462d12-0aa1-4dd7-8aa5-bd5573616420?upload=true.jpg problem with win10 update.....related to windows defender completely corrupted 079ba188-a672-469a-86d0-3dc7fa52243e?upload=true.jpg problem with win10 update.....related to windows defender completely corrupted 4a0cef39-1abd-453b-bf61-a83d8bd1ba42?upload=true.jpg

:)

ClaudioV1, May 3, 2020
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, May 3, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond problem with win10 update.....related to windows defender completely corrupted :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 3, 2020
  4. Gino Des Win User

Windows defender is not updating

Hi Mahendar,

You might be experiencing this issue due to a corruption of files related to Windows Defender. To help us identify the cause of this problem, we would like to know the following information:

• Have you made any changes on your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • Do you have other antivirus or security software installed on your system?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you
    use the System File Checker tool
    to repair missing or corrupted system files. This tool scans for corruptions in Windows system files and restores corrupted files.

We also suggest that you download any pending updates that need to be installed through

Windows Update
    and check if it helps resolve the problem.

Keep us updated with the status of the issue.

Gino Des, May 3, 2020
Thema:

1. problem with win10 update.....related to windows defender completely corrupted - Similar Threads - problem win10 update

2. Windows defender related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender related: Can anybody tell me does any recent windows update cause to windows defender notification for not coming.Because for sometime I recently see windows defender notification sometime come but sometime do not come....
  3. Windows defender related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender related: Can anybody tell me does any recent windows update cause to windows defender notification for not coming.Because for sometime I recently see windows defender notification sometime come but sometime do not come....
  4. Problems with Windows defender in Win10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problems with Windows defender in Win10: Hi, I have problems with Windows 10 Windows defender. I don't know how, but "Spyware:PowerShell/Keylogger!pz" got onto my computer. Windows defender seems to have failed to clean it because it gave me the message: "Remediation Incomplete 11.12.2023 Detected:...
  5. Problems with Windows defender in Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Windows defender in Win10: Hi, I have problems with Windows 10 Windows defender. I don't know how, but "Spyware:PowerShell/Keylogger!pz" got onto my computer. Windows defender seems to have failed to clean it because it gave me the message: "Remediation Incomplete 11.12.2023 Detected:...
  6. Problems with Windows defender in Win10

7. Windows defender related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender related: Can anybody tell me if I uninstall a software from my windows and also remove that software from windows defender allow an app through firewall section will it automatically added in windows defender allow an app through firewall section and also I want to know it it a good...
  8. Windows defender related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender related: I want to tell that windows defender control folder access block an app in my windows and that log stored in my windows defender protection history. I delete that app from my windows but that detection log stored in my windows defender protection history. If I will not delete...
  9. Windows defender related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender related: I recently notice that controlled folder access blocked some exe on my computer and that all blocked things are showing in my protection history. If I do not delete the protection history and do not allow that exe on my computer. Is there any problem and can you tell me how...
  10. Windows defender related

Windows defender related: I recently notice that controlled folder access blocked some exe on my computer and that all blocked things are showing in my protection history. If I do not delete the protection history and do not allow that exe on my computer. Is there any problem and can you tell me how...