Windows 10: Problem with window shutting down when I am trying to cr4eate an on line account

Discus and support Problem with window shutting down when I am trying to cr4eate an on line account in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to create an on line account to manage a loan. I go to "Create an account" click and go to the screen that asks for my name and other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ElizabethSkender, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Problem with window shutting down when I am trying to cr4eate an on line account

I am trying to create an on line account to manage a loan. I go to "Create an account" click and go to the screen that asks for my name and other information. The minute I begin typing, the screen shuts down and I am directed back to my desktop screen. What gives?

:)

ElizabethSkender, Aug 16, 2019
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Problem with window shutting down when I am trying to cr4eate an on line account :(

Zakin, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Problem with window shutting down when I am trying to cr4eate an on line account :)

4. ryanly Win User

Problem with window shutting down when I am trying to cr4eate an on line account

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

Problem with window shutting down when I am trying to cr4eate an on line account

1. Problem with window shutting down when I am trying to cr4eate an on line account - Similar Threads - Problem window shutting

2. Mail keeps shutting down when i try to access an email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail keeps shutting down when i try to access an email: Every time i try to open an email on windows mail it closes the program. i dont think ive done anything to the settings. ive never had this problem and ive tried shutting down and restarting my laptop and it doesnt work. Help?...
  3. Issue when I shut down.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Issue when I shut down.: Hi, I am facing an issue with my desktop, When i click on shut it down its not shutting down. the screen will be turn black but my desktop is still running. Please do suggest me on this. I am facing this issue from past 2 months....
  4. windows shut down problem

windows shut down problem: When I shut down the windows 10, it re-boots itself. why and how to repair it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-shut-down-problem/1b9c754d-59aa-43ff-9749-c841d8efdb11
  5. shut down problem

shut down problem: whats happening :- i log in to user 1 , shutdown . i use laptop again i log into user 2. when i try to shut down from user 2 it says some one is using the pc , the user 1 is still signed in even after shutdown it happens all the time then i have to go to user 1 to sign...
  6. Problem with shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with shutting down: My ancient computer doesn’t want to shut itself down completely. I’ve had it for many years and it worked without any problems but currently it revealed this issue. When I try to shut it down, it closes the programms but never shuts off. So I have to press power button for a...
  7. problem in shutting down

problem in shutting down: am trying to shut down my pc but after pressing shut down button no action is taken please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-in-shutting-down/86523a2b-8410-404d-bb75-a3fa9073ae2a"
  8. No apps work/ BSOD when trying to shut down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No apps work/ BSOD when trying to shut down: Microsoft Edge started not responding- couldn't turn it off and it wouldn't search. I can't open anything file wise. I can look in the file- just not open. Settings, Windows icon, nothing will open. I have done two hard resets. I was able to reach and run defender by...
  9. shut Down Problem.

in Windows 10 Support
    shut Down Problem.: I just installed windows 10. And now i can't shut down. I can see its moving out of windows 10, Than it goes black and stays there. Any help please Thanks 42847
  10. Netbook shuts down when I try to start a clean Windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 Support
    Netbook shuts down when I try to start a clean Windows 10 installation: Hi guys, I have an old netbook here and I’d like try Windows 10. However, it shuts down when I try to start a clean installation. If I try to upgrade from windows 7 it works, but eventually the same problem happens during boot. It happens when the windows logo appears and...