Windows 10: Problem with window shutting down when I am trying to cr4eate an on line account

Discus and support Problem with window shutting down when I am trying to cr4eate an on line account in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to create an on line account to manage a loan. I go to "Create an account" click and go to the screen that asks for my name and other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ElizabethSkender, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Problem with window shutting down when I am trying to cr4eate an on line account

I am trying to create an on line account to manage a loan. I go to "Create an account" click and go to the screen that asks for my name and other information. The minute I begin typing, the screen shuts down and I am directed back to my desktop screen. What gives?

:)

ElizabethSkender, Aug 16, 2019
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Problem with window shutting down when I am trying to cr4eate an on line account :(

Zakin, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Problem with window shutting down when I am trying to cr4eate an on line account :)

4. ryanly Win User

Problem with window shutting down when I am trying to cr4eate an on line account

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

Problem with window shutting down when I am trying to cr4eate an on line account

1. Problem with window shutting down when I am trying to cr4eate an on line account - Similar Threads - Problem window shutting

2. gvrbackgroundwindow3 appear when I try to shut down computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gvrbackgroundwindow3 appear when I try to shut down computer: Hello, When I shutdown the computer then I always get "gvrbackgroundwindow3" is open and forcing to stop the shutdown or restart process. I have checked all the process in task manager, autorun, process explorer and procmon but there was no such program running in the...
  3. gvrbackgroundwindow3 appear when I try to shut down computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    gvrbackgroundwindow3 appear when I try to shut down computer: Hello, When I shutdown the computer then I always get "gvrbackgroundwindow3" is open and forcing to stop the shutdown or restart process. I have checked all the process in task manager, autorun, process explorer and procmon but there was no such program running in the...
  4. Problem when shutting down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Problem when shutting down: Hi all, I have a problem when shutting down my laptop. Until yesterday, when I pressed "shut down", the "shutting down" screen would show. But then yesterday, instead of that screen, the screen would turn black with just the cursor visible. The shutdown would last just as...
  5. Laptop shuts down when I try to print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop shuts down when I try to print: Whenever I try to print, my laptop shuts down. I've done a reset of the laptop, but it hasn't helped. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-shuts-down-when-i-try-to-print/a25e3952-dc11-4edc-8894-2f3988b8a37c
  6. SHUT DOWN PROBLEMS

SHUT DOWN PROBLEMS: I HAVE SHUT DOWN PROBLEMS WITH WINDOWS 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shut-down-problems/94cd9434-1e07-4c6f-91a9-e967a0bf93ed
  7. computer keeps shutting down when i try to update it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer keeps shutting down when i try to update it: hello, my computer keeps shutting down whenever i try to update it. it goes to the update screen, gets around the halfway mark, and then completely shuts itself off. when i turn it back on, it undoes all of the update and nothing happens. it keeps prompting me to update and...
  8. Programs open when I try to shut down

Programs open when I try to shut down: Every time I try to shut down my PC, Microsoft PowerPoint and Word open up; and system settings. Why? I have a feeling it might be something to do with my new keyboard because it only started happening when I got it. Also, my mouse sensitivity is stupidly high on...
  9. Problem when shutting the PC down

Problem when shutting the PC down: Whenever I try to shut down my computer a dialog comes up "Someone else is still using this PC. If you shut down now, they could lose unsaved work." There is a button we can click, "Shut down anyway." Who is that "someone else"? No-one else is using the PC. The dialog comes...
  10. Shut Down Problem

Shut Down Problem: All Right Recently install win 10, updated so far everything was great. Then after last update when I shut down the laptop HP Pavilion it is not getting shut down, screen is gettin off however the hard is still on can hear the nois also power bottom is on. so have to press...