Windows 10: Problem with windows 10 computers and internet access.

Discus and support Problem with windows 10 computers and internet access. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have several android devices, several raspberry pis, and a couple of windows 10 machines, all running on our wireless network. Recently I installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/retiredfromteaching, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Problem with windows 10 computers and internet access.

I have several android devices, several raspberry pis, and a couple of windows 10 machines, all running on our wireless network. Recently I installed pihole to act as a network ad blocker. Since then, the windows machines have serious trouble getting internet access, usually saying due to an invalid ip address. All other machines have no problems. The raspberry pi acts as the dhcp serverv for all. Any ideas on what the deal is?

submitted by /u/retiredfromteaching
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/retiredfromteaching, Mar 19, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 19, 2021
  3. Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

A couple of days ago I upgraded my desktop to windows 10 after getting one of those MS prompts. However now I cannot access the internet and suspect the drivers from the Gigabyte GA-MA790X-ud4 motherboard does not support the internet drivers required. Searching the manufacturers website has not given me any joy either. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

iwanttobeabookie, Mar 19, 2021
  4. Nordic Win User

Problem with windows 10 computers and internet access.

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

Problem with windows 10 computers and internet access.

1. Problem with windows 10 computers and internet access. - Similar Threads - Problem computers internet

2. No internet access problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet access problem: Hello! I need help with Wi-fi network problem, which is "No internet, secured" error, I tried almost everything to solve it, for example network reset, CMD commands, restarting, but without success. Please, could someone help me solve this issue?...
  3. No internet access problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No internet access problem: Hello! I need help with Wi-fi network problem, which is "No internet, secured" error, I tried almost everything to solve it, for example network reset, CMD commands, restarting, but without success. Please, could someone help me solve this issue?...
  4. No internet access problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Slow Internet Access/Weird Computer Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Internet Access/Weird Computer Problem: I have this weird problem that happens every so often.Whenever it wants a program like Microsoft Edge would just open up and you can'tclose it because it keeps opening back up.Also, if you click on search or any other thing that you need to input something1's will just go...
  6. Slow Internet Access/Weird Computer Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow Internet Access/Weird Computer Problem: I have this weird problem that happens every so often.Whenever it wants a program like Microsoft Edge would just open up and you can'tclose it because it keeps opening back up.Also, if you click on search or any other thing that you need to input something1's will just go...
  7. Slow Internet Access/Weird Computer Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. No internet access problem

No internet access problem: I had gotten a new pci adapter today but after installing the new drivers I have gotten the no internet access problem. Solutions I've tried 1.Network Adapter Troubleshooter 2.Reset the router 3.Reset Windows Sockets API using netsh winsock reset netsh int ip reset...
  9. Windows 10 Computer No Internet Access

Windows 10 Computer No Internet Access: My desktop computer has worked fine since I got it in June, until today. I turned it on and it absolutely refuses to connect to the internet. I have tried wi-fi, using the antenna adapter I’ve been using for months, and also ethernet, and neither worked. The ethernet should...
  10. Problems Accessing Internet

Problems Accessing Internet: I just purchased this refurbished computer and had it activated yesterday. Since Activation, I have not been able to completely access the Internet. I most often get the message: "Can't reach this Page." I have Windows 10 Home (Version 1607); a Dell Desktop OptiPlex 745;...