Windows 10: Problem with windows 10 crash

Discus and support Problem with windows 10 crash in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Installed 10 tech preview a couple of months below workedfine then crashed today. No problem Windows hade me burn a window 8 backup.Try to use the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Alan, May 2, 2015.

1. Alan Win User

Problem with windows 10 crash

Installed 10 tech preview a couple of months below workedfine then crashed today. No problem Windows hade me burn a window 8 backup.Try to use the backup need activation code customer service tells me can't giveme one (REALLY TERRIBLE SERVICE) then they send me to the windows 10 experts.No problem just download the latest version of 10 and burn ISO file. Started upwindows takes me through the install can't get past install the updates, so Icall the 10 people back. They take me through up to the point of install, can'tget past they say they can't help me out. (REALLY TERRIBLE SERVICE). I tellthem I trusted you need to help me get at least Windows 8 back, they say theycan't help me out, (REALLY TERRIBLE SERVICE). I personally asked everyone Italked to, are you a Microsoft employee figuring they would really want to helpme out, I guess being one doesn't matter that much. (REALLY TERRIBLE SERVICE).I also mentioned that with all the bad things surrounding the Windows 8 launch,wouldn't they want to get this right, it doesn't matter. (REALLY TERRIBLESERVICE). Microsoft you really messingup again haven't you learned anything, or are you just that arrogant.

:)

Alan, May 2, 2015

2. Windows 10 Problem

After I updated Windows 10 today as I was instructed, I can no longer get on the internet. My wifi no longer shows up to click on it. It was working fine until I allowed the install. I have tried restarting the HP Spectre x 369 laptop and the router,
    but this has not helped. (I am using a borrowed Apple computer to search for a solution.) I need help to get back online. Can anyone help or tell me who I might contact for help?

Problem with 10, May 2, 2015
  3. Windows 10 login problem

Hi. I installed windows 10 on my friends computer, and his computer has a problem with overheating, so when I wanted to type his account details, the computer shut down. Then when I reopened it, is displays "Other User" and under are two columns, where
    it says to type the email and the password. I tried three different accounts and it says that the password is incorrect. Please, help!

Windows 10 login problem, May 2, 2015
Thema:

Problem with windows 10 crash

1. Problem with windows 10 crash - Similar Threads - Problem crash

2. Windows 10 crash: MPTelemetry Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crash: MPTelemetry Problem: Hello, My computer crashes at seemingly random times. All hardware operating within range. Fresh re-install of windows. All security is up to date. Any tips on fixing? Thanks! Fault bucket 1745305620615307501, type 5 Event Name: MpTelemetry Response: Not available Cab...
  3. IE 11 closing/crashing problems with Windows 10 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    IE 11 closing/crashing problems with Windows 10 1809: The original thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/ie/forum/all/ie-11-closingcrashing-problems-with-windows-10/ce08acba-2683-40e8-b454-32604f84fe07?page=1 by Ron_0004 unfortunately appears "locked" despite +200 persons need an answer(!). This problem drives me crazy....
  4. Power problem? 8TB external hard drive keeps crashing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Power problem? 8TB external hard drive keeps crashing.: Hi guys, A month ago (03/16/2019) I purchased and started to use an 8TB Seagate Desktop external hard drive with my laptop computer (2018 HP Pavilion 15t-cc500 CTO). I had been backing up my data with 2 different 4TB external hard drives before. I use a 4-port USB hub with...
  5. Power problem? 8TB external hard drive keeps crashing.

in Windows 10 Support
    Power problem? 8TB external hard drive keeps crashing.: Hi guys, A month ago (03/16/2019) I purchased and started to use an 8TB Seagate Desktop external hard drive with my laptop computer (2018 HP Pavilion 15t-cc500 CTO). I had been backing up my data with 2 different 4TB external hard drives before. I use a 4-port USB hub with...
  6. Laptop crashing when in Facebook...Graphic/firefox.exe. problems with access

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop crashing when in Facebook...Graphic/firefox.exe. problems with access: I keep getting the Firefox is preventing Graphics accessing, etc.... I have a Lenovo laptop. Have tried all the obvious driver updats, firefox update, plus altered the 'acceleration' process..in short, every recommendation I've read on the forums. Now I find that it MAY be...
  7. windows 10 update crashes your computer, Microsoft cannot fix the problem. Any class...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 update crashes your computer, Microsoft cannot fix the problem. Any class...: Microsoft spent 4 hours trying to fix my lap top that crashed seconds after a windows 10 update. No hardware issues with a HP scan. I had an external monitor working AND THE LAPTOP RUNNING NORMALLY ( WITH WHITE SCREEN ON LAPTOP) but the tech rendered my laptop completely...
  8. Anyone else having problems with SSMS crashing when saving files to a Google Drive File...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Anyone else having problems with SSMS crashing when saving files to a Google Drive File...: I would suggest you open a new instance of SSMS for this... Open SSMS Open a saved .SQL file saved to your Google Drive via g:\ Do a query (can be as simple as you like). Make a small change to the file (add and remove a space). Press Save button or Ctrl+S and watch SSMS...
  9. Persistent app crash. Problem Event Name "MoAppHang" and "MoAppCrash". App JWLibrary.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Persistent app crash. Problem Event Name "MoAppHang" and "MoAppCrash". App JWLibrary.exe: I own a Surface Pro 2017 and recently bought a Surface Pro 6 and find that an app that I frequently use crashes persistently on both devices. In my field of work I put the device to sleep many times. I press the power button to turn the screen off, then press power button...
  10. Windows 10 Crash dump Problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Crash dump Problem.: So ive been getting this really weird issue lately when ever I try to copy paste something like text it ends up pasting this every-time....