Windows 10: Problem with Windows 10 desktop and applications timeline appearing magically.

Discus and support Problem with Windows 10 desktop and applications timeline appearing magically. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello,I have a Tablet PC with Windows 10. That Tablet PC is for unattended use ao that there is an application that is working in full screen mode.That... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JaimeStuardo, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Problem with Windows 10 desktop and applications timeline appearing magically.

Hello,I have a Tablet PC with Windows 10. That Tablet PC is for unattended use ao that there is an application that is working in full screen mode.That Tablet PC has touch screen. Suddenly and accidentally, I slid my finger from the left edge to the right, and for my surprise, this appeared:How can disable that feature? How is that feature called? I found something similar called "Activity list" but it seems this is something different.ThanksJaime

:)

JaimeStuardo, Nov 25, 2021

2. Windows 10 and Magic Jack compatibility problem

Hi Bonnie,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

Sorry to know that the issue persists even after trying so many suggestions.

• What and all steps have you tried?
    • Do you face the same voice issue when you are using other apps?
    If it is the issue with Magic Jack, you need to contact Magic Jack support.

Please get back to us with the required information to assist you further.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Nov 25, 2021
  3. Windows Timeline

So timeline was working up until about 2 or 3 weeks ago. Desktop running windows 10 pro on a domain -not signed into a Microsoft account. It will keep any local stuff and all web activities but anytime I open a file from a mapped drive it never shows in
    the timeline. Any suggestions?

WilliamRichard2, Nov 25, 2021
  4. Problem with Windows 10 desktop and applications timeline appearing magically.

Application not appearing anywhere on the screen

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

• How did you downloaded the application is it through windows store or browser?
    I would suggest you to check in downloads folder in the file explorer.

Follow the below steps.

• Press windows key + E.
    • Click on the This PC.
    • Select the download folder & check if application is downloaded.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

Problem with Windows 10 desktop and applications timeline appearing magically.

1. Problem with Windows 10 desktop and applications timeline appearing magically. - Similar Threads - Problem desktop applications

2. problem with taskbar and desktop, application icons do not appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with taskbar and desktop, application icons do not appear: I have a problem for three weeks is that the taskbar does not appear the icons ce windows applications as configuration among others, just as I can not open the Windows window neither with the keyboard nor pressing with the mause on it, and the desktop when the system starts...
  3. problem with taskbar and desktop, application icons do not appear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem with taskbar and desktop, application icons do not appear: I have a problem for three weeks is that the taskbar does not appear the icons ce windows applications as configuration among others, just as I can not open the Windows window neither with the keyboard nor pressing with the mause on it, and the desktop when the system starts...
  4. problem with taskbar and desktop, application icons do not appear

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Probem with Windows 10 desktop and applications timeline appearing magically.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Probem with Windows 10 desktop and applications timeline appearing magically.: Hello,I have a Tablet PC with Windows 10. That Tablet PC is for unattended use ao that there is an application that is working in full screen mode.That Tablet PC has touch screen. Suddenly and accidentally, I slid my finger from the left edge to the right, and for my...
  6. Probem with Windows 10 desktop and applications timeline appearing magically.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Probem with Windows 10 desktop and applications timeline appearing magically.: Hello,I have a Tablet PC with Windows 10. That Tablet PC is for unattended use ao that there is an application that is working in full screen mode.That Tablet PC has touch screen. Suddenly and accidentally, I slid my finger from the left edge to the right, and for my...
  7. Probem with Windows 10 desktop and applications timeline appearing magically.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Clearing Timeline Doesn't Appear in Windows 10 Home 2004

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Clearing Timeline Doesn't Appear in Windows 10 Home 2004: I Want To Clear My Windows Timeline. Previously I used to Get a Clear Button, but now its Not There. Please Provide me A Solution to This. [ATTACH] Below, here you can see Clear Activity History has no Button...
  9. Timeline Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Timeline Problem: My Windows Timeline keeps popping on and off. Is there a way to disable timeline? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/timeline-problem/c686b2ba-b7a0-442a-86e8-0e7114a29d44
  10. Application Engagement in Windows Timeline with User Activities

in Windows 10 News
    Application Engagement in Windows Timeline with User Activities: Great applications help users do great things — enabling a wide range of creative, productivity and entertainment scenarios. Returning to activities can be a challenge, especially when a person wants to continue those activities across multiple devices. By writing User...