Windows 10: problem with windows 10 installasjon im stuck

Discus and support problem with windows 10 installasjon im stuck in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hey guys. i was gonne upgrade my pc from win 7 to 10 so i did so and i got a bluescreen then i waited a bit and restarted my computer. then it said... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MariusTrondsgård, Sep 20, 2018.

1. problem with windows 10 installasjon im stuck

hey guys. i was gonne upgrade my pc from win 7 to 10 so i did so and i got a bluescreen then i waited a bit and restarted my computer. then it said please wait, so i went upstairs for an hour or two and when i came back the pc was shutten off. so i started it and it had like the windows 10 theme. i came to the desktop and i couldnt do anything i got this message c /windows/system32/config/systemprofile/desktop is unavailable. then i restarted my pc like 2 times and then it said this- the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected. and when i start the CMD thing this -ragedit dosentwork it says this. 'ragedit' is not roconized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch files and the pc just restarts when i press ok. i rly dont know what to do know please help me.

:)

MariusTrondsgård, Sep 20, 2018
  2. chirp Win User

stuck with Windows media problem

still stuck

Darren and Reign,
    I could still use your help.

Things just aren't working and I have tried all I can think of plus your suggestions. I've done the WM codec installation. I have installed the encoder9. I have installed the community codec. I have tried to rollback the media player and reinstall various versions. Nothing has solved the problem.

Two points of interest however.
    I installed windows XP video decoder check up utility. It lists about seven or eight different decoders...none of which are recommended as preferred MPEG 2 decoders. (I downloaded the same program to my vista drive and it lists as the first item a MPEG 2 decoder. It is checked in green but is still listed as "not recommend for the system a a preferred decoder." That line item decoder does not show up in the list on the XP drive).
    Also, I downloaded Quicktime. When I attempted to play a .wma file on it the visual was brighter than it has been to this point. That was encouraging even though the image was still darkened more than it should be. Unfortunately, in an effort to download further codec components the visual seems to have fallen back to its extremely darkened screen and I can no longer make out the images.

I hope that information might trigger another thought from you as to another option that I might try.
    Thanks, chirp.

chirp, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 20, 2018
  4. Nordic Win User

problem with windows 10 installasjon im stuck

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

problem with windows 10 installasjon im stuck

1. problem with windows 10 installasjon im stuck - Similar Threads - problem installasjon stuck

2. HELP IM STUCK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP IM STUCK: hi I have the exact same problem as here with Diego HelloGoodbye HELP : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-management-console-mmc-unable-to-create/864d1739-3199-4e5c-808a-6f796287aef9?page=1EVERYTHING that he tries is not working and is not...
  3. HELP IM STUCK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP IM STUCK: hi I have the exact same problem as here with Diego HelloGoodbye HELP : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-management-console-mmc-unable-to-create/864d1739-3199-4e5c-808a-6f796287aef9?page=1EVERYTHING that he tries is not working and is not...
  4. im having a problem.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    im having a problem.: Earlier, my pc was fine, and it can detect all wifis that are nearby, it still detects them, but i doesnt detect my network when it is working on my phone. Is this a problem with the pc or with the network itself? submitted by /u/IlyasNaji15 [link] [comments]...
  5. im stuck in services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im stuck in services: I logged in to my computer and im in a services tab and I cant get to my actual computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-stuck-in-services/b5173f70-0c27-42c4-93ee-6df0c817ba71
  6. im stuck in services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    im stuck in services: I logged in to my computer and im in a services tab and I cant get to my actual computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-stuck-in-services/b5173f70-0c27-42c4-93ee-6df0c817ba71
  7. Im stuck on windows safemode log in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Im stuck on windows safemode log in: I have lost my mind because im dealing with this now and i have very important things to do. I wanted to clean my gpu drivers with amd cleaner but it needed me to go safe mode once i was there i forgot my password and i cant go back i dont have a extra computer and i double...
  8. im stuck on the start screen

im stuck on the start screen: help submitted by /u/Neaveff [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iblu4w/im_stuck_on_the_start_screen/
  9. Im stuck on the “Your PC ran into a problem” screen

Im stuck on the “Your PC ran into a problem” screen: So I was trying to connect my bluetooth earbuds to my laptop. So I turned on the bluetooth, but for some reason it wasnt working ( the device had already been paired before ). So I went into bluetooth settings to click connect, which then it kinda just froze. So i closed it....
  10. Im stuck at Windows Choose a option

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Im stuck at Windows Choose a option: When i start my pc i get sent to windows Choose an option, i have restarted my pc many times but it still doesnt work, also have tried system restore, startup repair and go back to the previous version and when i tried reset this pc this came up (pic related) i dont know what...