Windows 10: Problem with Windows 10 Product Key

Discus and support Problem with Windows 10 Product Key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i have windows 10 whit legal prodact key installed but allways i have error this prodact key its anvalid [Original Title: prodact key]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by syavashtahmures, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Problem with Windows 10 Product Key

i have windows 10 whit legal prodact key installed but allways i have error this prodact key its anvalid

[Original Title: prodact key]

:)

syavashtahmures, Jun 30, 2020

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Problem with Windows 10 Product Key

Windows 10 Product Key

Hi Oscar,

Since the laptop has no battery compartment wherein the product key is usually located, we recommend that you follow these steps to find your Windows product key:

• Press Windows + X and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Enter this command: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
      and hit Enter.

Also, if you're looking to reinstall Windows 10 after a hardware replacement, we recommend that you follow the steps provided in this

article

Let us know if performing these steps resolved the issue.

Dennis Mop, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Problem with Windows 10 Product Key

1. Problem with Windows 10 Product Key - Similar Threads - Problem Product Key

2. Product key problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Product key problem: so i just bought a product key to activate windows 11 on my new pc and the product key is under the form: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX but whenever I try to copy and paste the product key I can't add the very last character in, it physically doesn't let me and when I try to...
  3. Product key problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product key problem: I accidentally upgraded my notebook to windows pro but to some strange version, and now it's saying something about an activation organization server, and that some settings are managed by the organization, I need help reverting this, or how i can activate my windows 10 pro...
  4. Product key problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Product key problem: I accidentally upgraded my notebook to windows pro but to some strange version, and now it's saying something about an activation organization server, and that some settings are managed by the organization, I need help reverting this, or how i can activate my windows 10 pro...
  5. product key problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    product key problem: how can I get my windows activation product key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-problem/dc04403a-5411-44fc-850f-7fa94c31bdae
  6. product key problem

product key problem: automatically on the screen change product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-problem/28734ebc-e482-474f-9a32-0e9fdd609454
  7. Product Key Problem

Product Key Problem: I aquired a computer with windows 10 home. After changing hardware Windows needed to be reactivated. It was then i discovered that the product key sticker was not the correct one for my version of windows, giving an error code: 0x8007007B. Can I purchase the correct product...
  8. Product key problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Product key problem: I have a problem with my product key because I don't know what it is and what can I do if I don't know my product key? Can I do something and how? Please I just need to fix it thank you....
  9. windows 10 pro product key problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 pro product key problem: i have problem when activating my new windows 10 pro installation .I got the error code : 0x8004123 .How can I solve this problem ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-product-key-problem/90563609-797f-42b0-a2c9-96cd5a2f24ec
  10. product key problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    product key problem: Hi I have a new HP Computer and have put Office Home & Student 2016 product key code in. Pressed install button but now it still says install and when I look at product key number it is completely different to the one I entered but if I try and put mine in again it says this...