Windows 10: Problem with Windows 10 ver. 21H1 -- all audio input/output devices missing in Sound...

Discus and support Problem with Windows 10 ver. 21H1 -- all audio input/output devices missing in Sound... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; For 2-3 days, I am getting no sound at all from my several audio devices/Windows computer here - I have TWO monitors with HDMI audio, plus headphones... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nikolai Filipov, May 19, 2021.

1. Problem with Windows 10 ver. 21H1 -- all audio input/output devices missing in Sound...

For 2-3 days, I am getting no sound at all from my several audio devices/Windows computer here - I have TWO monitors with HDMI audio, plus headphones jack connected to motherboard audio card. I was able to fix it one time by doing lots of tinkering in Device Manager, but I am unable to replicate the fix a 2nd time.So, asking here.System is a desktop PC, running an Intel Core i3 Haswell CPU 2 cores, 4 threads, 16 GB of DDR3 RAM, on a ASUS H81M2 motherboard, GPU is AMD Radeon R9 390 8 GB. Audio card is the built-in Realtek. 1 Crucial SSD, plus 2 HDDs -- WD and Seagate. Lo

:)

Nikolai Filipov, May 19, 2021

2. No audio input or output devices found

After the last update of Windows 10, no audio devices are listed

Searching in the device manager: all audio devices say it works fine

The sound setting says: no output or input devices were found.

JohnPennington3, May 19, 2021
  3. No Audio Input or Output Devices found

After latest windows 10 update no audio devices are listed/

Looking in device manager - the audio devices all say working OK

But on bar at bottem of screen get speaker with red cross -- Playing audio - Audio trouble shouter cannot find any problems ..

Sound settings say - No output or Input devices found.

Have tried to re-install Realtek audio drivers for motherboard -- installed but no change

David_Bexhill, May 19, 2021
  4. Problem with Windows 10 ver. 21H1 -- all audio input/output devices missing in Sound...

Speakers missing under Audio inputs and outputs section in device manager

So, ive done a fresh install of windows on my new ssd, and problem im currently facing is that i have no sound. The output that is visible in choose your output device in sound settings is Digital Audio (S/PDIF) which i dont have connected as i dont have
    any S/PDIF device. I went to device manager and in Audio inputs and outputs section i see:

Digital audio (S/PDIF)

Line in

Microphone

Microphone

(Note: All of them have High definition audio device driver next to it)

Why is Speaker missing?

I have tried reinstalling all drivers that are possible to, and updated them all. What is the problem?

(Latest build of Windows 10 64-bit)

KrisSosoge, May 19, 2021
Thema:

Problem with Windows 10 ver. 21H1 -- all audio input/output devices missing in Sound...

1. Problem with Windows 10 ver. 21H1 -- all audio input/output devices missing in Sound... - Similar Threads - Problem ver 21H1

2. No audio device is installed, Audio input and output missing from device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio device is installed, Audio input and output missing from device manager: Hello I facing problem with Audio Driver I don't no how the problem arise but I have done several tries , Watched Lots of vids and much more , i didn't find genuine solution. I have Laptop Asus Tuf Gaming A17 2021 model FA706ICB My laptop says no output device is installed...
  3. No audio device is installed, Audio input and output missing from device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio device is installed, Audio input and output missing from device manager: Hello I facing problem with Audio Driver I don't no how the problem arise but I have done several tries , Watched Lots of vids and much more , i didn't find genuine solution. I have Laptop Asus Tuf Gaming A17 2021 model FA706ICB My laptop says no output device is installed...
  4. Windows 11 no sound input or output devices.

Windows 11 no sound input or output devices.: I have already troubleshot, updated driver, uninstalled and reinstalled, gone through BIOS check. Microsoft needs to offer a REAL fix to this issue....
  5. No Audio Output and Input device is installed Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Audio Output and Input device is installed Windows 10: I have a HP laptop. Recently I updated BIOS from HP and audio went missing after that. It shows no audio output or input device is installed. In device manager Sound, Video and Game controllers also went missing. Please help...
  6. No Audio Output and Input device is installed Windows 10

No Audio Output and Input device is installed Windows 10: I have a HP laptop. Recently I updated BIOS from HP and audio went missing after that. It shows no audio output or input device is installed. In device manager Sound, Video and Game controllers also went missing. Please help...
  7. No Audio Output and Input device is installed Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. No Audio [Output and Input] Realtek Missing

No Audio [Output and Input] Realtek Missing: Hi, I know this question has been posted a lot but I cannot fix this even after looking through several threads and websites and I am on the verge of crying honestly. I noticed today that my speaker icon has a red x on it and there's no sound output or input found and I have...
  9. Audio input and output is Missing

Audio input and output is Missing: Hello there I was playing game on my pc then suddenly the sound stops and the speaker shows redx you understand what I mean on right side corner in windows taskbarThen I try to troubleshoot with troubleshooting and updated driver nothing is solved Then I seen that there is an...
  10. Rename Sound Input or Output Device in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Rename Sound Input or Output Device in Windows 10: How to: Rename Sound Input or Output Device in Windows 10 How to Rename Sound Input or Output Device in Windows 10 The default sound input device is the device (ex: microphone) that Windows uses to record or hear sound. The default audio playback device is the device...