Windows 10: Problem with Windows 10

Discus and support Problem with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Im didn't now but when im restar Windows 10 after im go to settings im see the Windows 10 Enterprise and im cry Please Help Me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MiłoszJagłowski, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Problem with Windows 10

Im didn't now but when im restar Windows 10 after im go to settings im see the Windows 10 Enterprise and im cry

Please Help Me

:)

MiłoszJagłowski, Mar 20, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Problem with Windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Problem with Windows 10

1. Problem with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Problem

2. HK Invoke connection problems

in Cortana
    HK Invoke connection problems: Hi, My Invoke had been without power for a while and now seems to need to be setup as a new device again. However when trying to set it up through my phone Android or my PC Windows 10 the setup fails at the same step every time. It fails on connecting to the home WiFi....
  3. My windows 10 has so many problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    My windows 10 has so many problems: So I have made some research about my problems, Some fixed it. So I tried making another profile and it really fixed some of the problems. But all my data will be gone except the documents pictures downloads and desktop, and I dont like losing my gamedata saved in APPDATA...
  4. problem in my windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    problem in my windows 10: Why all my applications from Microsoft can not be used, such as MS Word and others? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-in-my-windows-10/5cf9ab7e-d0c3-49e7-883c-52ca08c8f52f
  5. can booting from a usb fix any problems with windows if so what is it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can booting from a usb fix any problems with windows if so what is it: id would like to know if there is anything a instalion usb cant fix when windows breaks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-booting-from-a-usb-fix-any-problems-with/b2366261-2398-4218-9c40-191ec0899e61
  6. Having problems with the Windows Feature Update from 1703 to 1909

Having problems with the Windows Feature Update from 1703 to 1909: I never realized that my PC wasn't up to date until I tried to play a game and it told me that my Windows needed to be on version 1903 or later. When I checked, I realized that I was still on version 1703. The problem is, every time I try to update the computer, it doesn't...
  7. Windows Adapter? TB Stealth 600 Headset? I'm not sure what the problem is.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Adapter? TB Stealth 600 Headset? I'm not sure what the problem is.: Pretty much the problem is whenever I pause audio spotify, youtube, hulu, anything really when using my turtle beach stealth 600 headset and hit play again after not much time at all they will be on still but whatever i'm playing will sit and load until I disconnect the...
  8. Private network file transfer intermittent problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Private network file transfer intermittent problem: I have two laptops and a desktop all on my home network. I use Laptop 1 for daily needs, Laptop 2 mostly for streaming to my TV, and the desktop as a central "file server." All three of these are running Windows 10 Pro fully up-to-date. From time to time, I copy files from...
  9. Windows boot problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows boot problem: I am facing a boot problem, I know its a lockdown going and you don't have time for replying support but I am in urgent problem in booting windows 10 a driver becomes corrupt or not working I don't know. It's coming your pc needs to be repaired the operating system couldn't...
  10. Problems resetting windows 10

Problems resetting windows 10: When resetting my pc i chose to remove everything but i kept my files and then it says there was a problem resetting your PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-resetting-windows-10/551e87a0-54c8-451d-b312-d2eb3a8c9d26