Windows 10: Problem with Windows 10

Discus and support Problem with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi everyone, i have a problem with my pc since i installed Windows 10, while i use it, sometimes i can´t make click in any icon from the taskbar or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rikudo, Mar 26, 2016.

1. rikudo Win User

Problem with Windows 10

hi everyone, i have a problem with my pc since i installed Windows 10, while i use it, sometimes i can´t make click in any icon from the taskbar or from the desktop, a temporary solution i have is to press (CTRL-ALT-DEL) and then i can click the icons for open the programs but this only work for a few minutes until the problem is back, i really need a definitive solution... pls anyone can help me? (Sorry for my bad english, i hope i made clear the problem) *Sleepy

:)

rikudo, Mar 26, 2016

2. Windows 10 Problem

After I updated Windows 10 today as I was instructed, I can no longer get on the internet. My wifi no longer shows up to click on it. It was working fine until I allowed the install. I have tried restarting the HP Spectre x 369 laptop and the router,
    but this has not helped. (I am using a borrowed Apple computer to search for a solution.) I need help to get back online. Can anyone help or tell me who I might contact for help?

Problem with 10, Mar 26, 2016
  3. Windows 10 login problem

Hi. I installed windows 10 on my friends computer, and his computer has a problem with overheating, so when I wanted to type his account details, the computer shut down. Then when I reopened it, is displays "Other User" and under are two columns, where
    it says to type the email and the password. I tried three different accounts and it says that the password is incorrect. Please, help!

Windows 10 login problem, Mar 26, 2016
Thema:

Problem with Windows 10

1. Problem with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Problem

2. Family Features Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Family Features Problem: for the entire time I have had this PC I have never had Family Features enabled. But all of a sudden its just here? If i go to the arrow pointing up in my task bar there are three heads and when I put my cursor over it the sentence "your family is using Microsoft features" is...
  3. Chrome problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chrome problems: I try to print an email from outlook through my google chrome browser and both preview and print are blank. What should I do to solve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-problems/8692b67b-9f63-4c63-a2c2-4764bd6797f1
  4. have file history drive problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    have file history drive problem: I've been getting a notice about my file history drive being unable to back up. I had to pay for Dell to fix it but the message keeps coming back.my file history is on but it has no drive to go to. I am not a technician so I have no idea how to fix this problem myself....
  5. Problems with the firewall

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with the firewall: I try to listen to music by spotify and since yesterday it has not been possible. I get an error message that says: Please modify your firewall to allow Spotify traffic (Error 101). How could I modify my firewall in Windows 10?...
  6. System Image Restore Problem

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Image Restore Problem: Hi everyone, I really need some help. I backed up my system using a system image about a month ago. Then just recently my system kept freezing. I went to reinstall windows and it kept crashing and therefore had no operating system on. So so I then used my windows 10...
  7. problem with copying files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    problem with copying files: when i copy files with the same name in windows 10 to my phone why dont i see an option to 'compare both files'? instead it is just 2 options - 'copy and replace' or 'skip'...
  8. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL problem on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL problem on Windows 10: Hi, i have IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD while starting CSGO (this is the only game where i've got BSOD). The problem has been around for 3 months now and every time i restore my PC, it appears 1 week after the fresh installation of Windows 10. You can download my 2 dmp...
  9. Problem with usb ports

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with usb ports: [ATTACH]Hi, So , after a recovery back to an older version of Windows 10 (that was better for me) my usb ports doesn't work.I tried to run troubleshooter , to uninstall and install drivers but nothing helps.I have a Lenovo ThinkPad E545 laptop.Some help please what I can...
  10. Hard drive problems?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard drive problems?: Hello my lenovo loptop ideapad 100-15ISK is suddenly down and im not sure but when windows didn’t load properly and then from then on it had boot problems after that i tried searhing for solutions through automatic repair advanced options cmd method and i type C: or the...