Windows 10: Problem with Windows 10

Discus and support Problem with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi everyone, i have a problem with my pc since i installed Windows 10, while i use it, sometimes i can´t make click in any icon from the taskbar or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rikudo, Mar 26, 2016.

1. rikudo Win User

Problem with Windows 10

hi everyone, i have a problem with my pc since i installed Windows 10, while i use it, sometimes i can´t make click in any icon from the taskbar or from the desktop, a temporary solution i have is to press (CTRL-ALT-DEL) and then i can click the icons for open the programs but this only work for a few minutes until the problem is back, i really need a definitive solution... pls anyone can help me? (Sorry for my bad english, i hope i made clear the problem) *Sleepy

:)

rikudo, Mar 26, 2016

2. Windows 10 Problem

After I updated Windows 10 today as I was instructed, I can no longer get on the internet. My wifi no longer shows up to click on it. It was working fine until I allowed the install. I have tried restarting the HP Spectre x 369 laptop and the router,
    but this has not helped. (I am using a borrowed Apple computer to search for a solution.) I need help to get back online. Can anyone help or tell me who I might contact for help?

Problem with 10, Mar 26, 2016
  3. Windows 10 login problem

Hi. I installed windows 10 on my friends computer, and his computer has a problem with overheating, so when I wanted to type his account details, the computer shut down. Then when I reopened it, is displays "Other User" and under are two columns, where
    it says to type the email and the password. I tried three different accounts and it says that the password is incorrect. Please, help!

Windows 10 login problem, Mar 26, 2016
Thema:

Problem with Windows 10

1. Problem with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Problem

2. Unable to rename/delete folder in OneDrive that has name problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to rename/delete folder in OneDrive that has name problems: Hi all, I recently allowed the Windows update to v1903 and all looked OK, except I know have a c:\users\xxxxx.000 directory (where xxxxx is the user name). Anyway, while trying to ensure everything was OK with OneDrive, somehow I managed to create a directory call "desktop "...
  3. Windows 10 has stopped Miracast because it reported problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 has stopped Miracast because it reported problems: I have an issue with using Miracast on my PC. I am attempting to connect to my TCL Roku TV; the connection between the TV and my Win10 PC is established, but it keeps beginning to connect then abruptly disconnects halfway through. I checked the driver for Miracast, and it...
  4. Problem with Bluetooth

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with Bluetooth: Bluetooth has just stopped working. I found unknown device in the device manager - usb devices that isn’t working. I think it is a bluetooth card. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-bluetooth/6e5f871f-bb71-43d2-abd8-2e1cf4eb73d1
  5. Activation problems

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation problems: My windows laptop (refurbished) is saying that I need to activate it but I got it second hand and do not know if it was a certified copy of Windows 10 Pro. Please help me with trying to find out where to see if it's certified, thank you....
  6. Surface Pro 4 problem (BSOD/driver/reinstall not working)

Surface Pro 4 problem (BSOD/driver/reinstall not working): So I installed a few updates to my surface pro 4 using Driver Booster, as I've used for years on my desktop and surface.. Then after around 15 updates was installed, I rebooted and then started getting lots of BSODs with "kernel security check failure" phrase, so no doubt it...
  7. unexpected configuration problem

unexpected configuration problem: I keep getting "unexpected configuration problem 0x8007007e" how do I resolve this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unexpected-configuration-problem/06487b6c-4fcf-4eaa-8103-736b72c09a03
  8. Windows 10 pro 1903 - deep sleep monitor wake problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pro 1903 - deep sleep monitor wake problem: Hello, After the windows 10 pro 1903 update in May I am having issues when my dell e7250 system goes to deep sleep. System: E7250 Intel HD Graphics 5500 Docking Station Dell 2405FPW I have an external monitor connected to the system through a dell docking station....
  9. Transparency problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Transparency problem: During gpu (rx570) driver installation my taskbar get fully transparent but after the pc restart it barely transparent as during driver installation. How can i get the transparent taskbar? Windows 10 1903 135082
  10. Temporary Profile problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Temporary Profile problems: After update 1903 I have been logged into a temporary profile. I do not think I am competent enough to do a 'regedit'. How can I get my own profile re-instated?...