Windows 10: Problem with windows and start menu and notification and external mouse connections

Discus and support Problem with windows and start menu and notification and external mouse connections in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Everything in Windows 10 worked perfectly for just 4 days.. windows is very horrible.. every time automatically resetting and the i after that i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NANDINIVUKKALKER, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Problem with windows and start menu and notification and external mouse connections

Everything in Windows 10 worked perfectly for just 4 days.. windows is very horrible.. every time automatically resetting and the i after that i clicked search feature, so I press win+s and get the error "Critical Error: Your Start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in."

I also can't open the settings app since that's also a 'metro' app

I have tried everything I could find and nothing worked for me.

:)

NANDINIVUKKALKER, Sep 20, 2020
  2. asusrju Win User

Mouse pointer hides under Start Menu.

• Does the mouse respond when you click on the Start icon? Yes.
    • Does the issue persist when you hover your mouse over Start menu tiles?
      You cannot see the mouse over the Start Menu tiles. It show up behind the tiles like a shadow.
    • Do you face similar issue when you hover your mouse on other icons?No.
    I will try your suggestions and report back.

asusrju, Sep 20, 2020
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Sep 20, 2020
  4. Problem with windows and start menu and notification and external mouse connections

Keyboard, Notification center and start menu deactivate

I am running 14393.187, current build. Several times, at least 4 per hour, I need to press ctrl-alt-delete, press the task manager key TWICE, then cancel task manager to get keyboard, start menu, and notification center to respond to a click.

• It's not the mouse battery (it does the same with multiple batteries
    • The keyboard sometimes is affected as well
    • support has reinstalled store apps and shell experience.
    • I've even done an update in place
    • This occurs on multiple user accounts on this machine
    • dism and sfc have all run and not found problems
    My question is, "Is anyone else experiencing this on 14393.187?"

Suggestions?

Norman Acunis, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

Problem with windows and start menu and notification and external mouse connections

1. Problem with windows and start menu and notification and external mouse connections - Similar Threads - Problem start menu

2. There was a notification " There was a problem starting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There was a notification " There was a problem starting...: There was a notification " There was a problem starting C:\PROGR~3\PROTOC~1\BPMFPO~1\GAMEHM~DLL. What should I do to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-was-a-notification-there-was-a-problem/5bf0d8c3-b335-47d6-88b3-68de56943fa2
  3. There was a notification " There was a problem starting...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There was a notification " There was a problem starting...: There was a notification " There was a problem starting C:\PROGR~3\PROTOC~1\BPMFPO~1\GAMEHM~DLL. What should I do to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-was-a-notification-there-was-a-problem/5bf0d8c3-b335-47d6-88b3-68de56943fa2
  4. There was a notification " There was a problem starting...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 11 start menu, notification center and MS store problem UI problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 start menu, notification center and MS store problem UI problem: I changed my registry under path: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System and deleted the C:\Windows\System32\GroupPolicy\Machine to fix some problem with iCloud startup problem. I also tried some command that I couldn't list it I...
  6. Windows 11 start menu, notification center and MS store problem UI problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 start menu, notification center and MS store problem UI problem: I changed my registry under path: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System and deleted the C:\Windows\System32\GroupPolicy\Machine to fix some problem with iCloud startup problem. I also tried some command that I couldn't list it I...
  7. Start menu and notifications are blank

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu and notifications are blank: My computer locked up while writing a paper. I had to use the button to shut it down even though I didn't want to. When I powered the computer back on, it took a very long time. The I tried opening Word and this shows up: [ATTACH] All notifications are the same way. My...
  8. Windows 10 start menu and notifications not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 start menu and notifications not working: WIndows 10 start menu and notifications menu not working when I left click on them. also some apps in my task bar begin to open and then immediately close when I try to open them. I have only had this problem for about a day. How should I go about fixing this issue?...
  9. problem with start menu, search and new notifications

in Windows 10 Support
    problem with start menu, search and new notifications: I'm having a problem with the start menu, search and new notifications not responding to a click. I think it might be tied to the fact I am using a local logon only. I have created a new user that logs onto Microsoft that doesn't seem to have this problem. I saw this in the...
  10. Mouse Offset on Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse Offset on Start Menu: A while ago my mouse started offsetting while in the Start Menu. Everywhere it is fine and points exactly where it should. Click on the start button and open up the start menu then it is offset. Not all the time though. Most times it is normal but when it does offset the only...