Windows 10: Problem with windows graphical output

Discus and support Problem with windows graphical output in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Here is a link for video reference: https://streamable.com/j35gcqIt started after I was not able to start a game due to an error relating to the GPU.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jooseppalm, Jul 31, 2021.

1. Problem with windows graphical output

Here is a link for video reference: https://streamable.com/j35gcqIt started after I was not able to start a game due to an error relating to the GPU. AMD R9 390I proceeded to reinstall drivers and AMD software. After installation it required me to restart the computer. After restart the screen was completely blank. I did one more restart. Did not help. After that I disconnected cable, and removed CMOS battery and pressed Power button. After that I arrived to the situation displayed in the video. From there I have tried resetting windows twice. I am able to enter into Startup Repair and Trou

:)

jooseppalm, Jul 31, 2021
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Jul 31, 2021
  3. windows 10 and graphics output

I just upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10. In 8.1, I was able to right click on graphics options to choose the output I wanted which was to my TV thru HDMI. Since upgrading to win 10, I no longer have any output options. Is there a fix for this?

I did accidently discover that if my HDMI cable is plugged in, my pc is automatic "no signal" and screen is black. When I go into the other room where TV is(HDMI) the computer screen is displayed. Thus, if I remove the HDMI from the pc, the screen automatically
    displays to the pc.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

D.

gurl_sunshine, Jul 31, 2021
  4. Problem with windows graphical output

windows 10 and graphics output

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices and check if this helps. Follow the steps below to do the same:

• Press ‘Windows key on the keyboard.
    • Type ‘Troubleshooting’, and press
      enter.
    • Click on ‘Hardware and Sound' and select ‘Hardware and Devices' .
    • Then click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Jul 31, 2021
Thema:

Problem with windows graphical output

1. Problem with windows graphical output - Similar Threads - Problem graphical output

2. Loss of Graphic output - Please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loss of Graphic output - Please help!: Hello all and thank you for reading.I am absolutly pulling my hair out on this one, I've tried everything but no to success. When the gpu is plugged in, the output dies and the screen goes black. No input from the mouse or anything is possible but music played will continue....
  3. Loss of Graphic output - Please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loss of Graphic output - Please help!: Hello all and thank you for reading.I am absolutly pulling my hair out on this one, I've tried everything but no to success. When the gpu is plugged in, the output dies and the screen goes black. No input from the mouse or anything is possible but music played will continue....
  4. Loss of Graphic output - Please help!

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Force Graphics Output with no EDID data

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Force Graphics Output with no EDID data: I’m looking for a solution to use a monitor that is not able to send the EDID data correctly.I know, I’m stretching the limits with my use case, however, I hope somebody knows how this is supposed to work.I’ve got a secondary display that uses a 20m high quality HTMI cable to...
  6. Force Graphics Output with no EDID data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Force Graphics Output with no EDID data: I’m looking for a solution to use a monitor that is not able to send the EDID data correctly.I know, I’m stretching the limits with my use case, however, I hope somebody knows how this is supposed to work.I’ve got a secondary display that uses a 20m high quality HTMI cable to...
  7. Force Graphics Output with no EDID data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. default graphics output driver

in Windows 10 Customization
    default graphics output driver: How do I locate the default graphics output driver on my computer? I think there may be a problem with it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-graphics-output-driver/05602624-8537-4760-8613-51c42a1dc632
  9. No output from Intel Graphics 4600

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No output from Intel Graphics 4600: I have installed nvidia geforce 1060 on my desktop running windows 10. I have a connected monitor to my gpu via hdmi working fine, when i try to plug in a second monitor with hdmi to my motherboard using intel graphics i dont get any output. My intel graphics are enabled from...
  10. Graphics problem?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics problem?: Toshiba Portege R700-17X PT310E-06R02KEN i3 intel, 240 gig Kingston ssd and 6 gig ram Running o/s 7 pro. m/s pc check app passes this for o/s 10 and upgrade appears normal until final boot up when numerous coloured rectangles appear on L/H of black screen, fan runs very, very...