Windows 10: Problem with windows PC linked to microsoft account

Discus and support Problem with windows PC linked to microsoft account in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi From a while I have a problem with my microsoft account on windows 10Basicly the issue is that some times about once a week for some reason my PC... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MicheleSana, Aug 4, 2021.

1. Problem with windows PC linked to microsoft account

Hi From a while I have a problem with my microsoft account on windows 10Basicly the issue is that some times about once a week for some reason my PC logged out from the microsoft account and It required me to re-insert the pin or password ecc every time.I know that this thing happen when you change the password of the account, but the last time I change the password was about 2 month ago.Can someone help me troubleshoot this problem?Thaksbest regards

:)

MicheleSana, Aug 4, 2021
  2. Addie Win User

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Aug 4, 2021
  3. AFJ
    AFJ Win User
    Remove Microsoft linked account in Windows 10

This question refers to steps 3 and 4 in the thread How to rename the User folder in Windows 10?

The troublesome steps are:

3) Remove original Microsoft linked account

4) Link local account to Microsoft account if you wish

I was stuck on those 2 steps. I couldn't find a way in Windows 10 to remove the Microsoft account.

Any ideas?

4. Problem with windows PC linked to microsoft account

Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

Problem with windows PC linked to microsoft account [​IMG]

MCardona81, Aug 4, 2021
Thema:

Problem with windows PC linked to microsoft account

1. Problem with windows PC linked to microsoft account - Similar Threads - Problem linked microsoft

2. microsoft account linked to windows account problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft account linked to windows account problem: What happens when i close the microsoft account, that im logged into as admin on my windows system? It is the only account on this device, and windows has blessed me with no option whatsoever to change that. I dont want to create another admin acc, because im not feeling like...
  3. microsoft account linked to windows account problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft account linked to windows account problem: What happens when i close the microsoft account, that im logged into as admin on my windows system? It is the only account on this device, and windows has blessed me with no option whatsoever to change that. I dont want to create another admin acc, because im not feeling like...
  4. microsoft account linked to windows account problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Link Second PC to Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Link Second PC to Microsoft Account: Hi,I am looking to buy a second hand Windows 10 PC. I found one that I am looking at buying. Will I be able to change the O/S registration to my Microsoft account after purchasing it? And how is this done? Can I do it from within the computer or do I need to go through...
  6. Link Second PC to Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link Second PC to Microsoft Account: Hi,I am looking to buy a second hand Windows 10 PC. I found one that I am looking at buying. Will I be able to change the O/S registration to my Microsoft account after purchasing it? And how is this done? Can I do it from within the computer or do I need to go through...
  7. Link Second PC to Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Help changing Microsoft Account linked to Windows PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help changing Microsoft Account linked to Windows PC: Hello. I don't know how, but Windows has linked my secondary Microsoft Account with my Windows local account. I don't know how to change the account, any help would be appreciated. I would also like to know how to prevent other linked Microsoft accounts from viewing details...
  9. Unable to link PC to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to link PC to my Microsoft account: In Windows 10 settings, under Accounts > Your Info ... I'm trying to use the "Sign in with a Microsoft account instead" option. My user account has always been local but I'm building a new PC and want to make sure my license is on my Microsoft account so I can activate...
  10. Using windows linked microsoft account on another pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Using windows linked microsoft account on another pc: i am currently using a laptop that came with windows 8 and i got a free windows 10 upgrade some time ago and now i am building a new pc and was wondering since the licence key is linked to microsoft account can i just sign into my microsoft account on the new pc and the...