Windows 10: Problem with windows update after upgrade win10 1903

Discus and support Problem with windows update after upgrade win10 1903 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i have update my sistem on 1903 but now when i try to search update it's in loop and blocked on search update... i try a lot of solution on the web... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by bebbu, May 29, 2019.

1. bebbu Win User

Problem with windows update after upgrade win10 1903

i have update my sistem on 1903 but now when i try to search update it's in loop and blocked on search update...

i try a lot of solution on the web like this but notghing....anyone help me?
    Method 1: Run the Windows Update troubleshooter.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Method 2: Manually reset the Windows update components.

1. Press Windows Key + X on the keyboard and then select “Command Prompt (Admin)” from the menu.
    2. Stop the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the Windows Update Services. To do this, type the following commands at a command prompt. Press the “ENTER” key after you type each command.
    net stop wuauserv
    net stop cryptSvc
    net stop bits
    net stop msiserver
    3. Now rename the SoftwareDistribution and Catroot2 folder. You can do this by typing the following commands in the Command Prompt. Press the “ENTER” key after you type each command.
    ren C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.old
    ren C:\Windows\System32\catroot2 Catroot2.old
    4. Now, let’s restart the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the Windows Update Services. Type the following commands in the Command Prompt for this. Press the ENTER key after you type each command.
    net start wuauserv
    net start cryptSvc
    net start bits
    net start msiserver
    5. Type Exit in the Command Prompt to close it and then restart the computer.
    6. After restarting the computer, now retry to install Windows Updates.

:)

bebbu, May 29, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, May 29, 2019
  3. Ikaruga Win User
    GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, May 29, 2019
  4. Problem with windows update after upgrade win10 1903

USB issue with win10 1903 update

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the exact issue that you are facing with the USB drive?
    2. What do you mean when you say "sub-directory link" and "if its saved on a USB drive"?
    3. Is the USB drive letter changing itself after the 1903 update?

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

We’ll be waiting for your response.

Shafeeq_Khan, May 29, 2019
Thema:

Problem with windows update after upgrade win10 1903

1. Problem with windows update after upgrade win10 1903 - Similar Threads - Problem update upgrade

2. Icons show white after upgrade to Win10 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Icons show white after upgrade to Win10 1903: Hi, we upgraded some machines to win10 1903 and in many of them the icons on the desktop and tool bar are showing a white box, we tried the DISM, Cache cleaning, the issue is not only with one user but with every user that logs into the machine. any ideas? [IMG]...
  3. After upgrade to 1903 problems encountered.

in Windows 10 Support
    After upgrade to 1903 problems encountered.: After installing the 1903 upgrade this morning: 1. I could not login onto this computer. User Profile failed to load. I normally login with a PIN. I executed a restart from the login screen and was able to login. During the process, which was slow, I was informed "Windows...
  4. After upgrade to 1903 problems encountered.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After upgrade to 1903 problems encountered.: After installing the 1903 upgrade this morning: 1. I could not login onto this computer. User Profile failed to load. I normally login with a PIN. I executed a restart from the login screen and was able to login. During the process, which was slow, I was informed "Windows...
  5. LAN problem after upgrade to Win10 version 1903

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LAN problem after upgrade to Win10 version 1903: I have 3 computers in my LAN. Since the last upgrade a month ago, My laptop cannot see or find the desktop PC on the network. I have tried disabling firewalls and manually entering the TCP/IP network addresses on the desktop PC but nothing has worked. Has anyone else...
  6. win10 update 1903

win10 update 1903: will this update fix missing files and corrupt files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-update-1903/0a4f50d1-5286-47f3-92a7-6ea6c54f3080
  7. Win10 Icons Bug/Problem after update to 1903

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10 Icons Bug/Problem after update to 1903: Hi, I have this Icons Problem/Bug on my Win 10, after update to 1903 and I wanna know, is it fixable or need I reinstall it completly :/ 1.Normal Win10 View 2.Bug after Refresh It return to Normal View if I click on last Folder but after Refresh are this Spaces back. This...
  8. Problem with RamDisc after upgrade to ver.1903

Problem with RamDisc after upgrade to ver.1903: Hi there, First sorry my english is little poor I recently upgrade windows 10 home(1803) to ver.1903 without any problems, now i have problem with RamDisc.In 1803 ver.it work as expected,now everytime i turn on computer i must create over and over new virtual drive.The...
  9. Cortana problems after 1803 -> 1903 upgrade

in Cortana
    Cortana problems after 1803 -> 1903 upgrade: Hello! I use the search function to launch programs *a lot*. Until today that was the same Start menu icon as Cortana. Now there are separate menu items. I've accidentally been clicking Cortana, *a lot*, and everytime it yells at me to set it up. I'm not going to do that....
  10. Problems after Windows 1903 update

Problems after Windows 1903 update: I have had a number of problems since the Windows 10 1903 update: 1. Audio problems - sometimes there is no sound when I try to listen to a video or similar. 2. I often can't watch videos. 3. The Night Light option no longer works. These are the problems that I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. portable hp windows 1903 problem