Windows 10: Problem with "Windows".

Discus and support Problem with "Windows". in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem. I want to change My laguage for " file manager " and " Settings", from "Bulgarian" to "English (USA)".Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by {hristodidov}, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Problem with "Windows".

Hi, I have a problem. I want to change My laguage for " file manager " and " Settings", from "Bulgarian" to "English (USA)".Thank you.

:)

{hristodidov}, Sep 4, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 6, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Problem with "Windows".

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Problem with "Windows".

1. Problem with "Windows". - Similar Threads - Problem

2. Dual boot: Problem reinstalling W10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dual boot: Problem reinstalling W10: I can see there are many posts here about dual boot systems and various problems that can come up. I haven't been able to find info that seems to fit my particular problem, so I'm posting my question: I need to reinstall W10 on my dual boot W10/W7 desktop because of problems....
  3. Computer having many strange problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer having many strange problems: Hi, I've been having a lot of strange problems ever since I got my new computer back in January.At first I brushed off these problems since I thought I was either overthinking or mis-imagining the problems but in recent months they have gotten worse and worse.Firstly, I have...
  4. WINDOWS 10 20H2 STUTTER PROBLEM FIX

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WINDOWS 10 20H2 STUTTER PROBLEM FIX: Hey guys, how are you? After breaking my head with this problem and looking for answers for weeks I finally found the root of the problem which is the IDE ATA / ATAPI ControllerThe fix is as follows: Go to Device Manager> IDE ATA / ATAPI controllers> click on AMD SATA...
  5. Problems with Video Editor in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Video Editor in Windows 10: I have been using Video Editor in Windows 10 for about 1 year now. I download to my desktop a short about 5 minutes reflection video from our church that was recorded to YouTube, I add an 8 sec intro video, a start card and end card PNG, then upload back to YouTube. Lately,...
  6. Problems installing applications from online downloaders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems installing applications from online downloaders: I cant get applications for online downloaders like the Malwarebytes downloader or the amazon games downloader.they just stay at 0% I have a stable internet connection, a up to date system, no vpn active, tried turning the computer on and off again, and redownloading them...
  7. Netflix text and location Problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Netflix text and location Problem: I have been facing this problem for more than 1 month. I tried many ways but could not find any solution. I expect your help from you.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netflix-text-and-location-problem/fac683e5-7b52-4737-a8ee-d3cdc8ca7c4f
  8. Problem trying to update Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem trying to update Windows 10: Update to Win 10 20H2 reaches 30% but does not update 0x800f0831. There are many questions about this, but I am not very good at solving these kinds of problems. Can anyone point me in the right direction in layman's terms? Also, now I have issues where the PC does not load...
  9. Windows Audio Problem.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Audio Problem.: Hey! This problem started a few months ago. Every day, when I turn on my PC, I always have to restart it 1, 2 or even 3 times to the audio starts working. I think that this is a driver problem, but I don't know what to do, since I reinstalled the audio driver, directly from...
  10. PROBLEM - Task Bar Link

in Windows 10 Customization
    PROBLEM - Task Bar Link: Hello! I have a problem about task bar links. I tried to make my pinned applications to go to the middle of the task barthen I turned links off then on and I changed my mind about it being in the middle so I tried to move to the left side like how I make it go to the middle...