Windows 10: Problem with windows

Discus and support Problem with windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Recently when I start my laptop a message pops up stating " this build of windows will expire soon" and when I click on more info there is no info... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KanikaBhalla, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Problem with windows

Recently when I start my laptop a message pops up stating

" this build of windows will expire soon" and when I click on more info there is no info regarding it.

I have already tried updating the windows but there are no updates.

Problem with windows 8b8f9c92-b571-4c84-a87e-e52a02bbe904?upload=true.png

:)

KanikaBhalla, Jul 29, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 29, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Problem with windows

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Problem with windows

1. Problem with windows - Similar Threads - Problem

2. Hi please help me here,am trying to apply for college and the problem I come across is when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi please help me here,am trying to apply for college and the problem I come across is when...: Hi please help me here,am trying to apply for tvet college and the problem I come across is when I click on a button to submit documents it says "close your browser session and restart the wizard process in a new window"...
  3. Hi please help me here,am trying to apply for college and the problem I come across is when...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi please help me here,am trying to apply for college and the problem I come across is when...: Hi please help me here,am trying to apply for tvet college and the problem I come across is when I click on a button to submit documents it says "close your browser session and restart the wizard process in a new window"...
  4. Hi please help me here,am trying to apply for college and the problem I come across is when...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. EventID 41 Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EventID 41 Problem: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>9</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>63</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode> <Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>...
  6. EventID 41 Problem

EventID 41 Problem: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>9</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>63</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode> <Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>...
  7. Problem with Sticky Notes on Desktop Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Sticky Notes on Desktop Screen: I have multiple Sticky Notes spread across my desktop screen. Why is it when I do a restart and the desktop appears as normal....all of my sticky notes default to the top left corner of the screen and not to their original position I had them on my desktop screen? Also, for...
  8. Problem with Sticky Notes on Desktop Screen

Problem with Sticky Notes on Desktop Screen: I have multiple Sticky Notes spread across my desktop screen. Why is it when I do a restart and the desktop appears as normal....all of my sticky notes default to the top left corner of the screen and not to their original position I had them on my desktop screen? Also, for...
  9. ransomware problem bgzq

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ransomware problem bgzq: Hello Everyone, all files on my PC are encrypted by a ransomware virus, and I did a new operating system but all files with the extension .bgzqand there are very important files ,at least I need to restore some of them , I would appreciate for any help to solve that...
  10. I got multiple problems. Can someone help me?

I got multiple problems. Can someone help me?: 1. I got a corrupted files when I "SFC /Scannow" on my SDD and HDD. 2. There were some problems installing updates on Windows Updates. 3. The read-only keeps reverting back even when I created a new folder on both SDD and HDD4. When it comes to dims.exe /restorehealth I am...