Windows 10: Problem with windows

Discus and support Problem with windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every time I power up my system, I get this message 'C:Users\hp\AppData\Local\Temp\subfolder\filename.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sash69, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Sash69 Win User

Problem with windows

Every time I power up my system, I get this message 'C:Users\hp\AppData\Local\Temp\subfolder\filename.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.

Why is this so and what can i do to correct the problem?

Thank you in advance.

Sunday

:)

Sash69, Apr 15, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 15, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 15, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Problem with windows

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

Problem with windows

1. Problem with windows - Similar Threads - Problem

2. Windows 10 update SERIOUS PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update SERIOUS PROBLEM: The last update messed up my system. My graphics card drivers are nowhere to be found and I can't install new drivers because your "wonderful" update made my graphics card hidden.It gets better...I can't open Device Manager so I can search for the graphics card because "App...
  3. Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...

Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...: what i've tried so far:Run sfc scanreset windows updater https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-update-files-are-missing-or-have-problems/6a5ffae0-c79f-4174-847b-a86248de8eac
  4. Hi i have a problem

Hi i have a problem: I’m resetting my laptop but it is on 76% for more then 30 hours what can i do please help And thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-have-a-problem/52279f83-710d-4c9e-9d00-b8099cc2f882
  5. Windows Installation Problem

Windows Installation Problem: Hi, My Name is Devang. My problem is My Windows isn't booting it was showing Windows Recover could not fix or something so i tried to Install Windows but when i try to boot the USB this happens it is a loop.Pls help me fix this.Thank you....
  6. Problem with left-clicking not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with left-clicking not working: Hi,I have a problem with left-clicking not working. After restart, unless I plug in my wireless mouse ASUS WT465M everything is ok. But after I plug it in, both the touchpad and wireless mouse stop working, I mean. Not checking active window after left-clicking, not closing...
  7. Same problem as JEROL and CAROLINEJOHNSON from 2017 with icons instead of thumbnails for...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Same problem as JEROL and CAROLINEJOHNSON from 2017 with icons instead of thumbnails for...: Windows 10 20H2 : I have tried so many fixes from WFExp View Options, search for corrupted files and register problems, to running different media players as default. I still only see the icons created by the selected default app instead of thumbnails....
  8. Problem with some Windows applications Such as camera, calculator, etc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with some Windows applications Such as camera, calculator, etc: For like 1 week I'm having a problem with some Windows Applications, they won't open even if I cliked them a lot of times. I opened de Microsoft Store and it said it was a problem with the camera app, I did the reinstallation and I still have this problem. I also tried with...
  9. Previous updates and problems.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Previous updates and problems.: I have not downloaded the latest updates as the 2 previous upset my computer so much. Thought I had a virus so paid for screening which changed nothing so was a waste. Could not print a document, it would shut down my computer, lost a lot of information; eg document I was...
  10. I have problem with bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have problem with bluetooth: When i start my bluetooth click on add divece i find only my phone.Then i try to conect it but only is showing conecting.I use hama bluetooth v4.0 class 2.I dont see my speakers or headphones.The product was bought few hours ago....