Windows 10: Problem with Windows10 DELL black screen? Battery draining fast?

Discus and support Problem with Windows10 DELL black screen? Battery draining fast? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Good day, experts. I am using a DELL Inspiron 7370 Model of: - Windows 10 Home, x64; - i7-8550 1.8GHz; - 16 GB RAM; - Steel casing; - 13"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Irhuma, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Irhuma Win User

Problem with Windows10 DELL black screen? Battery draining fast?

Good day, experts.

I am using a DELL Inspiron 7370 Model of:

- Windows 10 Home, x64;

- i7-8550 1.8GHz;

- 16 GB RAM;

- Steel casing;

- 13" screen

- 512 GB SSD NVMe Samsung.

I've been suing this machine for almost 2 years now, and over the past year I've noticed the unusual heated steel-keyboard when using without cooling-pad.

Earlier this year, and after contacting Microsoft, they helped me installing new Win-10 full installation esp when I've noticed that the the absence of "Virus & Threat Protection" from the main menu As used to have MacAfee installed by DELL as default, and upon removing it, I've notice this device wasn't really provided by any MS protection it could be a sneaky act from MacAfee or just a bad luck.

Anyway, my issue now is that: if the device is on battery and press the start button, and as the log-in screen appear, if I don't touch the device for few min, the screen goes BLACK but I can still see all lights, fan sound and device lights running? But can't see anything since the screen is black? Despite using keyboard, laptop mouse, re-scanning finger-print, twisting the screen-lid, nothing will work unless I FORCE CLOSE the machine and start again by pressing the power button?

I've checked all Power setting, noting wrong? no changes in the sleep options.

It is becoming devastating since, even after logging-in and working on the device for mins/hrs, if I keep it un-used for couple of min, this black-screen troubles will start again.

Another notice that; the battery is really poor. Till Jan this year, I used to have decent battery time if I dim the screen brightness and disable the keyboard back-lite lights in addition to activating "Battery Save", but now the device can barely gives me a decent 1.5 hrs of simple work online/offline. Even working on offline documents like MS-Office I am not able to enjoy the decent battery life that I used to have.

Both black-screen auto-turn and low battery life are getting worse every month.

I don't have any installed games, high-performance software such as PS, simple MS Office, Adobe PDF, VLC medial player and few SW that I know for decades they are neither running in the background, not will consume any energy.

I allow for full charge circles and then use the battery when possible.

This problem sometimes happened even with the power cable on; esp in the summer when the cooling-pad is not there You can feel the keyboard warming.

I feel it's more Windows problem?

I have two HP laptops and ASUS and never had such a devastating experience.

Please help.

:)

Irhuma, Nov 22, 2020
  2. YoussifC6 Win User

C6 battery drain too fast

i already done this steps still my battery drain too fast hope for other suggestions

YoussifC6, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Battery draining fast on my dell windows 10

I have recently upgraded my windows 10 to 2004 version. After that my laptop is draining fast and is giving only 15 minutes use of battery. Is it problem with windows 10 upgrade or should I even upgrade windows 10 cumulative update.

I don't think it is the problem with my dell laptop. As it is a new laptop.

sesidhar bhavaraju, Nov 22, 2020
  4. Problem with Windows10 DELL black screen? Battery draining fast?

Battery drains fast

After updating my Lumia 535 to Windows 10 from 8.1 battery drains too fast. It also take more charging time than before version(8.1). After charging the phone the battery drains too fast and hardly runs for 4-5 hours.

manavpanchotiya, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

Problem with Windows10 DELL black screen? Battery draining fast?

1. Problem with Windows10 DELL black screen? Battery draining fast? - Similar Threads - Problem Windows10 DELL

2. Battery draining fast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery draining fast: My window 10 pc battery draining really fast how do I fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-draining-fast/6d99336a-f228-4b4f-b17a-ce161b91cf6c
  3. Battery draining fast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery draining fast: My window 10 pc battery draining really fast how do I fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-draining-fast/6d99336a-f228-4b4f-b17a-ce161b91cf6c
  4. Battery draining fast

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. battery draining fast.

battery draining fast.: Tell me windows setting of better battery on windows 10 2004 ,I bought new laptop and battery draining fast i tried turn off background apps and services but it only worked for few days after that again my battery giving 2-3 hrs backup it. And acer company claimed 12 hrs of...
  6. battery draining fast.

battery draining fast.: Tell me windows setting of better battery on windows 10 2004 ,I bought new laptop and battery draining fast i tried turn off background apps and services but it only worked for few days after that again my battery giving 2-3 hrs backup it. And acer company claimed 12 hrs of...
  7. battery draining fast.

battery draining fast.: Hi, My question is that i bought new laptop acer brand , I replaced it because of battery issue becuse company claimed 12 hrs battery backup but it wasn't giving 6 hrs . when i replaced it in new one i faced same problem. i did some setting on windows and then battery was...
  8. battery draining fast.

battery draining fast.: Hi, My question is that i bought new laptop acer brand , I replaced it because of battery issue becuse company claimed 12 hrs battery backup but it wasn't giving 6 hrs . when i replaced it in new one i faced same problem. i did some setting on windows and then battery was...
  9. Battery draining fast on my dell windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery draining fast on my dell windows 10: I have recently upgraded my windows 10 to 2004 version. After that my laptop is draining fast and is giving only 15 minutes use of battery. Is it problem with windows 10 upgrade or should I even upgrade windows 10 cumulative update. I don't think it is the problem with my...
  10. Battery Draining Fastly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery Draining Fastly: Hey there! I clean install windows 10 and update it to 1903 version. After update the battery is draining fastly. I have also close background apps but still problem persists. Please help!!...