Windows 10: "Problem with wireless adapter or access point" all the time

Discus and support "Problem with wireless adapter or access point" all the time in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Internet suddenly disconnects all the time multiple times per hour. The wifi list either disappears or it says "can't connect to this network".It works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hedder, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Hedder Win User

"Problem with wireless adapter or access point" all the time

Internet suddenly disconnects all the time multiple times per hour. The wifi list either disappears or it says "can't connect to this network".It works fine in every other device.Sometimes the laptop can't find any wifi connection.Troubleshoot fixes the problem most of the times. It says it was a "problem with wireless adapter or access point". Sometimes troubleshoot suggests a network reset + restart the computer. That also works. The problem is that I have to troubleshoot *all the time*.Ethernet cable doesn't work at all. It just says "unidentified network". It used to work before.I have o

:)

Hedder, Oct 17, 2021
  2. esos Win User

[HELP] Problem With Wireless Adapter Or Access Point

So recently I'm having an issue with my wifi connection, while I'm playing a game suddenly the wifi disconnected and then reconnecting again but failed and when it attempts to reconnect the status is "Identifying Internet Access" and when I did Troubleshooting the issue is "Problem with wireless adapter or access point" it says fixed but it didn't.

"Problem with wireless adapter or access point" all the time [​IMG]

It's not like I can't access it at all, I can connect and do anything on my laptop like usual, but later it will go like that and after a few minutes, it comes back normal again like nothing wrong it keeps going like that on and on.

The weird part is, it only happens on this particular wifi when I connect it to the other wifi like my smartphone via hotspot it's fine. I've been using this laptop connected to that wifi for more than a month but the issue just came recently like a few days ago.
    My other PC and smartphones can connect to this wifi without an issue, so it just on this laptop.

I've been trying many things that I found on the internet so far nothing works, the issue still persists, I'm so frustrated trying to fix this issue. Here's I'll make the list of what I've been doing so far.

1. Network Reset in Network And Internet Setting
    2. Uninstall the wireless adapter driver then restart the laptop
    3. Uninstall the wireless adapter driver then install the previous version of the driver
    4. Update the wireless adapter driver via Browse my computer for the drivers > Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    5. Update the wireless adapter driver via Search automatically for drivers
    6. Update the wireless adapter driver via Windows Update
    7. Update the wireless adapter driver manually from Downloads for Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 (Gig+)
    8. Disable IP Helper
    9. Turn off Bitdefender temporarily
    10. Reboot via router setting
    11. Reset the router
    12. Unplug for 5 mins and plug in the router
    13. Change Wifi SSID and password
    14. Input these command in Command Prompt with Administrator privilege
      netsh winsock reset
      netsh int IP reset
      netsh wlan delete profile name="WirelessProfileName"
      ipconfig /release
      ipconfig /flushdns
      ipconfig /renew

and yet here I'm still having the issue. Everything's up to date, all drivers got their latest update and my wireless adapter driver version is 22.40.0.7

Anyone can help me, please?

3. Problem with the Wireless Adapter or access point

I have upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, since 22 August 2015 from Window 7 Professional. My laptop is Lenovo Ideapad Y570.

The problem that I am phasing since I have upgraded concerns the wireless adapter. Every time that I start up my laptop is unable to connect to the wireless network of my home so I have to lunch troubleshooting which gives me the following results:

The "Local Area Connection 2" adapter is not working properly - Detected

Problem with wireless adapter or access point - Fixed

Every time I have to do this and then my laptop can connect to the wireless network.

Please tell me how to permanently resolve this issue.

Kindly write your answer as simply and detailed as possible so that I can follow the steps.

Thank you very much.

Michalakis Charilaou, Oct 17, 2021
  4. Gabonas Win User

Problem with wireless adapter or Access point

I am having problems with my wireless connection and troubleshoot fixes the Problem with wireless adapter or Access point but after some time windows tries to connect
    to internet and troubleshoots the same problem over and over and it happens when i talk to my friend via Skype or by playing an online game.

Gabonas, Oct 17, 2021
Thema:

1. "Problem with wireless adapter or access point" all the time - Similar Threads - Problem wireless adapter

2. "Problem with wireless adapter or access point" all the time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Problem with wireless adapter or access point" all the time: Internet suddenly disconnects all the time multiple times per hour. The wifi list either disappears or it says "can't connect to this network".It works fine in every other device.Sometimes the laptop can't find any wifi connection.Troubleshoot fixes the problem most of the...
  3. "Problem with wireless adapter or access point" all the time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Problem with wireless adapter or access point" all the time: Internet suddenly disconnects all the time multiple times per hour. The wifi list either disappears or it says "can't connect to this network".It works fine in every other device.Sometimes the laptop can't find any wifi connection.Troubleshoot fixes the problem most of the...
  4. [HELP] Problem With Wireless Adapter Or Access Point

[HELP] Problem With Wireless Adapter Or Access Point: So recently I'm having an issue with my wifi connection, while I'm playing a game suddenly the wifi disconnected and then reconnecting again but failed and when it attempts to reconnect the status is "Identifying Internet Access" and when I did Troubleshooting the issue is...
  5. Problem with wireless adapter or access point

Problem with wireless adapter or access point: Everyone else is able to access the internet but me. I keep clicking on the wifi my house uses, but it keeps saying 'cannot connect to this network'...
  6. Issue of "Problem with wireless adapter or access point"

Issue of "Problem with wireless adapter or access point": Hello there, I' m using a wireless router to connect to the internet through a USB wireless adapter to my windows 10 version 1909os build 18363.900. the router is in good condition working with other devices very efficiently and flawlessly. I tried to troubleshoot my issue...
  7. Problem with Wireless Adapter or access point

Problem with Wireless Adapter or access point: I have bought a Lenovo Legion Y7000P-1060 laptop where Windows 10 Home was pre-installed. The problem that I am facing since day 1, every time that I start up my laptop is unable to connect to the wireless network of my home that I have to lunch troubleshooting which gives...
  8. Problem with wireless adapter or access point

Problem with wireless adapter or access point: I was unable to find an answer to this problem in the forum, but I did find something on my own and wanted to post it in case it helps others. I was unable to reply in the already existing thread. My new laptop kept dropping off of the wifi network randomly. I would run a...
  9. Problem with wireless adapter or access point

Problem with wireless adapter or access point: My wifi is frequently going down. It says I have signal but I can't do anything on the internet. I troubleshoot it and it says the problem found was: Problem with wireless adapter or access point. It also then has a green tick next to it saying fixed. I close the...
  10. Problem with wireless adapter or Access point

Problem with wireless adapter or Access point: I lose wifi connection and I have to reboot to resolve problem at least one a day. How can I stop the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-wireless-adapter-or-access-point/21829029-40c9-4c87-a3c7-54c705d507c8