Windows 10: Problem with Wireless adapter or access point detected

Discus and support Problem with Wireless adapter or access point detected in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; OK So... Laptop computer is connected to wifi. Under the connection it says no internet, secured. So there's no internet. Went to control... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JacobBolt, Jan 6, 2020.

1. JacobBolt Win User

Problem with Wireless adapter or access point detected

OK

So...

Laptop computer is connected to wifi.

Under the connection it says no internet, secured.

So there's no internet.

Went to control panel>troubleshooting>network and internet>network adapter

Comes back with one issue: 'Problem with Wireless adapter or access point detected'

Note: there is no issue with the wifi itself connecting to any other devices. We have a smart tv, several phones, and another pc connected and properly using the same wifi.

So far in an attempt to fix the issue I have

1. Clean boot the pc.

2. Attempted to update network adapter driver

3. Uninstalled then reinstalled adapter

4. Managed wifi network properties

5. Run some ipconfig and netsh commands in command prompt

6. Restarted the router

The laptop does not have an ethernet port so I can't give it a wired connection to check on other updates or driver updates. PC has a USB 2.0 and 3.0 connection port but I don't have an adapter for that.

Help. Lol.

PC specs:

Lenovo Yoga 2 11

Processor: IntelR Core TM i3-4012Y CPU @ 1.50 GHz

RAM: 4.00 GB 3.89 GB usable

64-bit operating system

Network adapter is a Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter

:)

JacobBolt, Jan 6, 2020

2. Problem with the Wireless Adapter or access point

I have upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, since 22 August 2015 from Window 7 Professional. My laptop is Lenovo Ideapad Y570.

The problem that I am phasing since I have upgraded concerns the wireless adapter. Every time that I start up my laptop is unable to connect to the wireless network of my home so I have to lunch troubleshooting which gives me the following results:

The "Local Area Connection 2" adapter is not working properly - Detected

Problem with wireless adapter or access point - Fixed

Every time I have to do this and then my laptop can connect to the wireless network.

Please tell me how to permanently resolve this issue.

Kindly write your answer as simply and detailed as possible so that I can follow the steps.

Thank you very much.

Michalakis Charilaou, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Fukiko Mikuto, Jan 6, 2020
  4. Gabonas Win User

Problem with wireless adapter or Access point

I am having problems with my wireless connection and troubleshoot fixes the Problem with wireless adapter or Access point but after some time windows tries to connect
    to internet and troubleshoots the same problem over and over and it happens when i talk to my friend via Skype or by playing an online game.

Gabonas, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Problem with Wireless adapter or access point detected - Similar Threads - Problem Wireless adapter

2. "Problem with wireless adapter or access point" all the time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Problem with wireless adapter or access point" all the time: Internet suddenly disconnects all the time multiple times per hour. The wifi list either disappears or it says "can't connect to this network".It works fine in every other device.Sometimes the laptop can't find any wifi connection.Troubleshoot fixes the problem most of the...
  3. [HELP] Problem With Wireless Adapter Or Access Point

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    [HELP] Problem With Wireless Adapter Or Access Point: So recently I'm having an issue with my wifi connection, while I'm playing a game suddenly the wifi disconnected and then reconnecting again but failed and when it attempts to reconnect the status is "Identifying Internet Access" and when I did Troubleshooting the issue is...
  4. Problem with wireless adapter or access point

Problem with wireless adapter or access point: Everyone else is able to access the internet but me. I keep clicking on the wifi my house uses, but it keeps saying 'cannot connect to this network'...
  5. Issue of "Problem with wireless adapter or access point"

Issue of "Problem with wireless adapter or access point": Hello there, I' m using a wireless router to connect to the internet through a USB wireless adapter to my windows 10 version 1909os build 18363.900. the router is in good condition working with other devices very efficiently and flawlessly. I tried to troubleshoot my issue...
  6. Problem with Wireless Adapter or access point

Problem with Wireless Adapter or access point: I have bought a Lenovo Legion Y7000P-1060 laptop where Windows 10 Home was pre-installed. The problem that I am facing since day 1, every time that I start up my laptop is unable to connect to the wireless network of my home that I have to lunch troubleshooting which gives...
  7. Problem with wireless adapter or access point

Problem with wireless adapter or access point: I was unable to find an answer to this problem in the forum, but I did find something on my own and wanted to post it in case it helps others. I was unable to reply in the already existing thread. My new laptop kept dropping off of the wifi network randomly. I would run a...
  8. Problem with wireless adapter or access point

Problem with wireless adapter or access point: My wifi is frequently going down. It says I have signal but I can't do anything on the internet. I troubleshoot it and it says the problem found was: Problem with wireless adapter or access point. It also then has a green tick next to it saying fixed. I close the...
  9. HELP!! Problem with Wireless adapter or access point detected

HELP!! Problem with Wireless adapter or access point detected: OK So... Laptop computer is connected to wifi. Under the connection it says no internet, secured. So there's no internet. Went to control panel>troubleshooting>network and internet>network adapter Comes back with one issue: 'Problem with Wireless adapter or access...
  10. Problem with wireless adapter or Access point

Problem with wireless adapter or Access point: I lose wifi connection and I have to reboot to resolve problem at least one a day. How can I stop the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-wireless-adapter-or-access-point/21829029-40c9-4c87-a3c7-54c705d507c8