Windows 10: problem with wireless

Discus and support problem with wireless in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi all I was connecting with my router then router had an error then the company told me to re-configer the router after that any mobile phone can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mohamed samy, Dec 10, 2015.

1. problem with wireless

Hi all
    I was connecting with my router then router had an error then the company told me to re-configer the router after that any mobile phone can access on the router and my laptop can access at any router except this one
    even i booted linux at the same laptop and connected normally so what is the error ?!
    I tried to forget the network and clear it from registery but not worked too so what should i do ?!

:)

mohamed samy, Dec 10, 2015

2. Windows 10 Problem

After I updated Windows 10 today as I was instructed, I can no longer get on the internet. My wifi no longer shows up to click on it. It was working fine until I allowed the install. I have tried restarting the HP Spectre x 369 laptop and the router,
    but this has not helped. (I am using a borrowed Apple computer to search for a solution.) I need help to get back online. Can anyone help or tell me who I might contact for help?

Problem with 10, Dec 10, 2015
  3. Problem with wireless access point or wireless adapter keeps repeating

I have tried that solution too. Thank you for your time but I am guessing it's the wireless card as sometimes the wifi doesn't even scan networks, so I switch my wifi button on and off. It then gets it working.

GamingGloryMan, Dec 10, 2015
Thema:

problem with wireless

1. problem with wireless - Similar Threads - problem wireless

2. wireless connection to TV problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wireless connection to TV problem: Hi, a batch of my lenovo thinkpad running on wndows 11 suddenly cannot connect wireless to samsung tv, seeking any advice.I have updated windows, unintsall network adaptors driver, display adaptors driver, but still cannot connect. Some of my laptop can still connect to the...
  3. wireless connection to TV problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wireless connection to TV problem: Hi, a batch of my lenovo thinkpad running on wndows 11 suddenly cannot connect wireless to samsung tv, seeking any advice.I have updated windows, unintsall network adaptors driver, display adaptors driver, but still cannot connect. Some of my laptop can still connect to the...
  4. Problem with Wireless Display. Mouse dissapears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Wireless Display. Mouse dissapears: Whenever my mouse goes over the window, where my android phone is projected, the mouse disappear. The keyboard seems to work to use the phone. The mouse completely disappears from the screen and doesn't react to any input. Can't exit out the window unless stopping screen...
  5. Problem with Wireless Display. Mouse dissapears

Problem with Wireless Display. Mouse dissapears: Whenever my mouse goes over the window, where my android phone is projected, the mouse disappear. The keyboard seems to work to use the phone. The mouse completely disappears from the screen and doesn't react to any input. Can't exit out the window unless stopping screen...
  6. Zed note laptop.How to solve the problem of Broadcom 802.11n wireless adopter.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zed note laptop.How to solve the problem of Broadcom 802.11n wireless adopter.: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zed-note-laptophow-to-solve-the-problem-of/deb162ac-ec8f-48cc-8622-3b108415631c
  7. Zed note laptop.How to solve the problem of Broadcom 802.11n wireless adopter.

Zed note laptop.How to solve the problem of Broadcom 802.11n wireless adopter.: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zed-note-laptophow-to-solve-the-problem-of/deb162ac-ec8f-48cc-8622-3b108415631c
  8. Zed note laptop.How to solve the problem of Broadcom 802.11n wireless adopter.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Im having the same problem with my intel bluetooth wireless adapter version 22.0.0.2 it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im having the same problem with my intel bluetooth wireless adapter version 22.0.0.2 it...: I'm having the same problem with my intel bluetooth wireless adapter version 22.0.0.2 it says there is a code 10. STATUS DEVICE POWER FAILURE. And I have a hp pavillion windows 11 can you help...
  10. Im having the same problem with my intel bluetooth wireless adapter version 22.0.0.2 it...

Im having the same problem with my intel bluetooth wireless adapter version 22.0.0.2 it...: I'm having the same problem with my intel bluetooth wireless adapter version 22.0.0.2 it says there is a code 10. STATUS DEVICE POWER FAILURE. And I have a hp pavillion windows 11 can you help...