Windows 10: Problem With Xaudio 2 While Playing Games

Discus and support Problem With Xaudio 2 While Playing Games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; oxe0000208 is the error code. I reset my pc and this is now happening. My music plays but games don't.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KennyBF, Jul 15, 2020.

1. KennyBF Win User

Problem With Xaudio 2 While Playing Games

oxe0000208 is the error code. I reset my pc and this is now happening. My music plays but games don't.

:)

KennyBF, Jul 15, 2020

2. No Sound while playing games.

Hi Marbea,

For us to further isolate the issue, please clarify the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Did you receive any error messages?
    • Are you experiencing the issue when playing games only?
    • Is the issue the same when playing a different game? What game are you trying to play?

Meanwhile, you can check and try performing the troubleshooting steps provided in this

article
    . Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Getting problem while playing Order&Chaos 2 game on Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Regret the inconvenience you have experienced.

• Do you mean to say, during multi play?
    • Is this started recently?
    • Is it downloaded from Windows Store or from official website?

If it from Windows Store, then I suggest you check the update for the game through Windows Store on both computer. If any, try to update the same to see if it fix the issue. Also do check with the game settings to ensure that each and everything is set accordingly.

If in case problem still persist, then please get in touch with
    Order & Chaos 2 support
    team for resolving the issue.

Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Jul 15, 2020
  4. axe0 Win User

BSOD while playing games

Follow the instructions to run driver verifier again from BSOD while playing games, but now use these settings instead.
    • Special Pool
    • Force IRQL checking
    • Pool Tracking
    • Security Checks
    • Miscellaneous Checks
    • Power framework delay fuzzing
    • DDI compliance checking
    • I/O verification

Thema:

1. Problem With Xaudio 2 While Playing Games - Similar Threads - Problem Xaudio While

2. Problem with wifi while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with wifi while playing games: Hello there,I really don't know what is going on. While playing game on my laptop asus tuf gaming f15, I just launch my game on Steam. For about 20 minutes it is everything allright, but after that I can't really play and got constantly about 170 ms. I know it's not my...
  3. Problem with wifi while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with wifi while playing games: Hello there,I really don't know what is going on. While playing game on my laptop asus tuf gaming f15, I just launch my game on Steam. For about 20 minutes it is everything allright, but after that I can't really play and got constantly about 170 ms. I know it's not my...
  4. Pc has problems while playing games

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc has problems while playing games: Whenever I start playing games I sometimes might be able to play for about 5-10 minutes or even less before my monitor black screens and stops receiving signals from my pc which sometimes continues to stay normally powered on or more commonly the fans speed up to what sounds...
  5. Pc has problems while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc has problems while playing games: Whenever I start playing games I sometimes might be able to play for about 5-10 minutes or even less before my monitor black screens and stops receiving signals from my pc which sometimes continues to stay normally powered on or more commonly the fans speed up to what sounds...
  6. Pc has problems while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. locking problem of my laptop while playing games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    locking problem of my laptop while playing games.: Hi, i'm using dell G5 15 5500 .My laptop is getting locked and hybernated while playing games .What can i do for solving this issue. I have 8 gb ram nvidia graphics...
  8. Continous BSOD problem while playing games

Continous BSOD problem while playing games: Hi. I have an Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-52 with Windows 10 Version 2004. I've had this problem for over 2 days now. Few times, it crashed saying DEVICE_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" with "iaStoraC.sys" below it. After I updated my Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver and...
  9. Problems while playing games

Problems while playing games: I will be in the middle of a game and my computer will just restart. I replaced my cpu as well as my motherboard and am not sure what to do now. -<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> -<System> <Provider Name="EventLog" /> <EventID...
  10. Problem with Windows Key while Playing Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Windows Key while Playing Games: why when i play game,then i press the windows key, the game will minimize, but that's not what i want, usually if i play a game, then i press the windows key the taskbar will show and the game will not minimize ,and that is what i want. how fix that? thankyou .. please help...