Windows 10: problem with Zune login (Win10)

Discus and support problem with Zune login (Win10) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i'm using Win10 and when i login into my Zune account, i get the message below... "Can't access the server. Make sure you're connected to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by homebody1966, Jul 11, 2019.

1. problem with Zune login (Win10)

i'm using Win10 and when i login into my Zune account, i get the message below...

"Can't access the server. Make sure you're connected to the internet and that there are no

firewalls or proxy servers blocking access to the Zune servise, then try again."

I turned off my firewall, but it didn't log me in.

HELP!

:)

homebody1966, Jul 11, 2019

2. The TPU Zune Social

rcmartin

Device: Zune 80
    Zune pass: no
    Favorite Album: A Perfect Circle - Thirteenth Step

zune > gaypod

department76, Jul 11, 2019
  3. The TPU Zune Social

Been a little while, but there are rumors that suggest that Zune hardware is dead.

DanishDevil, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

problem with Zune login (Win10)

1. problem with Zune login (Win10) - Similar Threads - problem Zune login

2. zune computer interface

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    zune computer interface: How do I get my computer and Zune device to talk to each other. I do not have the zune app/software on my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zune-computer-interface/9b587530-241f-4194-ba31-5eafca709f1a
  3. Zune music syncronization

Zune music syncronization: When I download music, the item is syncronized with the Zune. However, when playing it on the Zune, it syncrhonizes with another song although it has the same name. How can this be resolved....
  4. zune error code cood133c zune will not upday and is not recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    zune error code cood133c zune will not upday and is not recognized: zune error code cood133c zune will not upday and is not recognized https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zune-error-code-cood133c-zune-will-not-upday-and/da6687a5-2e7d-4707-9705-e54cb767a8f3
  5. How to install Zune

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to install Zune: How to open and download all my music and pictures from my Zune to my new PC Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-zune/e9872676-60cf-4700-9866-6cd2fd82771e
  6. Can NOT login to Win10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can NOT login to Win10: When I bought One Drive, the system changed to use Microsoft account password to login. Last night I turn my laptop into sleep. This morning I can not login, it shows incorrect password all the way. I changed twice at the login screen, but after change it still showed...
  7. lost my zune

lost my zune: Hello - I a a 70 year old retired letter carrier who is not computer savvy . Someone stole my zune and now I want to get the zune music onto my new mp3 player and I have no idea how to do this . Will someone walk me , slowly , through the process . I bought a Valoin mp3...
  8. Zune Software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Zune Software: Zune Software does not work properly when I press the "podcast" tab. The Zune software closes. Why?This has been the case for about 2 years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zune-software/7dfeec76-34d6-41bb-8a7e-359c71c49042
  9. Zune HD Reset

Zune HD Reset: Hello! So I found my old Zune HD a few weeks ago and I've been wanting to wipe it of all information (pictures, music, etc) so I tried to do it based on forums online but couldn't. After trying to wipe it of all its information, I was left with the screen "Connect Zune to...
  10. Login problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Login problem: I can't log into my win10 with appropriate MS account. I have typed correct email and password. 1. Yes, Yes It is really correct, I have tested it online with OneDrive - work like charm. So there is no reason to reset my password. 2. Also There is no problems with...