Windows 10: problem with Zune login (Win10)

Discus and support problem with Zune login (Win10) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i'm using Win10 and when i login into my Zune account, i get the message below... "Can't access the server. Make sure you're connected to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by homebody1966, Jul 11, 2019.

1. problem with Zune login (Win10)

i'm using Win10 and when i login into my Zune account, i get the message below...

"Can't access the server. Make sure you're connected to the internet and that there are no

firewalls or proxy servers blocking access to the Zune servise, then try again."

I turned off my firewall, but it didn't log me in.

HELP!

:)

homebody1966, Jul 11, 2019

2. The TPU Zune Social

rcmartin

Device: Zune 80
    Zune pass: no
    Favorite Album: A Perfect Circle - Thirteenth Step

zune > gaypod

department76, Jul 11, 2019
  3. The TPU Zune Social

Been a little while, but there are rumors that suggest that Zune hardware is dead.

DanishDevil, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

problem with Zune login (Win10)

1. problem with Zune login (Win10) - Similar Threads - problem Zune login

2. Zune software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Zune software: I just installed Zune client software on a new laptop - it opens but I can't login to Windows Live server Help me Obi Wan Kenobe - I want to continue using my gen 1 Zune. Its been flawless in performance since I've bought...
  3. Another Win10 login problem solved

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Another Win10 login problem solved: my system has 2 accounts, mine and my daughter today when i try to login to my daughter account after locking my account, windows was stuck at welcome screen for 30 minutes so i power the system off and then again try to login to my daughter again the welcome screen was...
  4. win10 login problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    win10 login problem: sometimes when i login to my account, windows 10 automatically logs me out on first try without showing desktop screen and then i have to login again and it works fine second time this is random problem and has happened 2-3 times a month 167627
  5. Zune

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Zune: Hello I pulled out my working Zune and I have a a windows 10 Microsoft Surface Go. When I go to all the Microsoft links for the Zune SW. the website is showing that the link is no longer active. I am trying to download the old music and video files to my computer so I have...
  6. Zune Software

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Zune Software: Hello. I know Zune is no longer available but it use to be that you could still download the Zune software. However even though I search I cannot download it. I was able to download it a few weeks ago so did this just change? If not where can I get the software? Thanks!...
  7. Zune Software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Zune Software: Can anyone tell me where to get the Zune software? I have a Zune, love it, but I had to redo the computer and now I am unable to redo the software. I hope Microsoft were not foolish enough to make it unavailable. Had the been smarter at marketing it, it would have done...
  8. Zune device won't sync with Zune app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Zune device won't sync with Zune app: I am trying to back up the nearly 2000 songs on my Zune player to my PC (which is running Windows 10). When I open the app, however, it says there is no music on my Zune, even though the space bar says I have used 6.80 GB of the device's memory. I spent over an hour with a...
  9. zune error code cood133c zune will not upday and is not recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    zune error code cood133c zune will not upday and is not recognized: zune error code cood133c zune will not upday and is not recognized https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zune-error-code-cood133c-zune-will-not-upday-and/da6687a5-2e7d-4707-9705-e54cb767a8f3
  10. Zune Software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Zune Software: Zune Software does not work properly when I press the "podcast" tab. The Zune software closes. Why?This has been the case for about 2 years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zune-software/7dfeec76-34d6-41bb-8a7e-359c71c49042

Users found this page by searching for:

1. zune will not login

2. zune cant access the server

3. open zune on windows 10

4. zune account login,
  5. zune password windows 10,
  6. zune login,
  7. zune servers 2019