Windows 10: Problem with

Discus and support Problem with in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I am having some strange trouble with my computer and i assume it has something to do with my Net-framework installation. Many of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Kalimbaman, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Problem with

Hi everyone, I am having some strange trouble with my computer and i assume it has something to do with my Net-framework installation. Many of the programs that I know rely on net-framework, do not start and this is a typical error message I get when debugging:

"Unhandled Exception: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for '<Module>' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    at LoadAssembliesOnStartup.LoadTypesOnStartup()
    at .cctor()
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at ScpDebugInfoCollector.Program.Main(String[] args)"

I also have trouble with the Event Viewer which returns this error: "MMC could not create the snap-in. CLSID: FX:{18ea3f92-d6aa-41d9-a205-2023400c8fbb}"

Windows Version: 1903
    It is all very strange I have reinstalled both Net-framework & Visual C, updated to the latest version of windows, tried the registery fix for event viewer, performed a system check and I still can't get it to work. I understand if this is hard to solve but hopefully someone here has seen this error before. A system restore is really not an option, as the system works fine otherwise. Thanks in advance for your time, Best Regards Adam!

:)

Kalimbaman, Feb 3, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 3, 2020
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Feb 3, 2020
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

Problem with

UNIGINE-Valley BENCHMARK scores

OK, no problem! It's your list...I was just making a suggestion. No hard feelings?

rtwjunkie, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

Problem with

1. Problem with - Similar Threads - Problem

2. Windows 10 update problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update problem: 2/27/2020 I was asked to update my system, I pressed ok and everything started normally as I have seen dozens of times. I wait for it to complete, after several minutes I notice screen change and now says something about undoing changes. Hours later it is still saying that...
  3. Problem with UltraUXThemePatcher

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with UltraUXThemePatcher: I finished installation checked the box “reboot now” and pressed finished and it’s not rebooting. Should I just manually reboot? submitted by /u/Slippysquidkid [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/faoxtc/problem_with_ultrauxthemepatcher/
  4. Strangest W10 Problem I’ve Ever Seen. So Far No One Has A Clue. Do YOU?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Strangest W10 Problem I’ve Ever Seen. So Far No One Has A Clue. Do YOU?: This is a Difficult challenge to post without the thread becoming very long. Here goes. This is a New HP LAPTOP, model 17-ca100ds. 6 weeks into it life it begins to lose file associations. A HP tech support rep. Suggests Malwearbytes so I purchased it and installed it. I...
  5. Anyone experiencing the same problem?

Anyone experiencing the same problem?: submitted by /u/TheKronorium98 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/falvi5/anyone_experiencing_the_same_problem/
  6. Screen Refresh problems affecting only 1 program

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen Refresh problems affecting only 1 program: I'm having a screen Refresh issue running VSA on a Lenovo W520 laptop with the latest video driver installed. The laptop has both an Intel HD Graphics 3000 and NVIDIA Quadro 1000M card listed as Display Adapters in the device manager. Both have the most up-to-date drivers. As...
  7. sound problems while streaming

sound problems while streaming: Ive been streaming for a while now and recently got a new headset which is the asus rog delta. because it was lacking some parts in sound for me i decided to get an equalizer so i got equalizer apo. now when i stream with my equalizer boost on my stream sound gets really...
  8. netwok problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    netwok problem: my ASUS x507ma laptop's WIFI is not working after windows 1909 update what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netwok-problem/928bc06d-51c3-487b-8eaa-b4303dd4aca4
  9. Need assistance with the following recurring crash problem: Kernel Mode Heap Corruption

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need assistance with the following recurring crash problem: Kernel Mode Heap Corruption: Computer is crashing daily, sometimes more than once. I received the above noted message in the BSOD. I do have access to a recent Minidump file. What are my next steps? TIA...
  10. How solve the problem of hangings laptop in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How solve the problem of hangings laptop in windows 10: When it gets hang once then I doesn't open the window When I turn of it and open it then once the booting is finish then it doesn't open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-solve-the-problem-of-hangings-laptop-in/59705db3-c926-4873-9b85-7f91e329d25b