Windows 10: [Problem] X1 gen7 20QE - Win10 - after sleeping a few times, the audio device (speakers or...

Discus and support [Problem] X1 gen7 20QE - Win10 - after sleeping a few times, the audio device (speakers or... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/rareRobbo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/himp7r/problem_x1_gen7_20qe_win10_after_sleeping_a_few/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rareRobbo, Jun 30, 2020.

1. [Problem] X1 gen7 20QE - Win10 - after sleeping a few times, the audio device (speakers or...

/u/rareRobbo, Jun 30, 2020

2. Audio device unrecognised after waking from sleep

From time to time I wake my laptop from sleep and find that the audio driver (Conexant Venice) is no longer loaded. The audio hardware is listed in the Device Manager as just "base system device" (or two base system devices, to be precise). Rebooting fixes the problem each time, but it takes a while. Is there a quicker way to make the audio work again than rebooting? I've tried obvious steps like running the troubleshooter and disabling and then re-enabling the devices.

ricecrispies, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    audio and speakers problems

Hi,

It is possible that audios and speakers were not recognized due to wrong configuration settings or outdated drivers. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried connecting your speaker/headphone to another device and check if the issue still persists?
    • Have you tried connecting another speakers/headphones and check if the issue still persists?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter by clicking on this
    link
    . It will let you automatically diagnose audio problems and will provide you a remedy.

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you run the troubleshooter for Hardware and Devices. This will identify and diagnose technical issues. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard and select
      Control Panel.
    • On the upper right part of the Control Panel window, type
      Troubleshooting
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all.
    • Click Hardware and Devices and follow the prompt to proceed with the troubleshooter.
    • Restart your PC and check if the issue still persist.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 30, 2020
  4. pmennen Win User

[Problem] X1 gen7 20QE - Win10 - after sleeping a few times, the audio device (speakers or...

Monitor speakers no longer working after waking from sleep

I've been using the same monitor (I-Inc iH282) connected via an HDMI cable for about 7 years now (under Win10 home for the last 2 years) and the speaker inside the monitor (used as my default sound device) has worked every time .. except that is for about the last month. It now works after a reboot, but when my computer wakes up from sleep, the speakers no longer work. In fact, the device which usually shows up as "iH282" in the Playback tab of the sound panel doesn't show up at all. (And yes, I do have "show disabled devices" and "show disconnected devices" checked.) I can still listen to the sounds using a pair of earbuds connected to the computer's audio jack (using the "Realtek High Definition Audio" device, but normally I don't want to do that. So I simply reboot the computer and it goes back to normal. However, after perhaps 100 otherwise needless reboots I'm getting pretty darn sick of it and I'm wondering if there is any way to fix this nagging problem.

Thanks for any suggestions you may have.
    ~Paul

pmennen, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

[Problem] X1 gen7 20QE - Win10 - after sleeping a few times, the audio device (speakers or...

1. [Problem] X1 gen7 20QE - Win10 - after sleeping a few times, the audio device (speakers or... - Similar Threads - Problem gen7 20QE

2. Audio/speaker problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio/speaker problems: I'm facing audio problems . I tried a lot to resolve it but it didn't work anyway. First, it was showing a cross in red circle on sound icon in taskbar. When I started troubleshooter then it showed 'Audio services not responding'. Then, I managed to make necessary changes in...
  3. win10 Audio problem dont install any audio output devices

win10 Audio problem dont install any audio output devices: i try reinstall official drivers and run troubleshoot of audio ,the reslut of it shows audio services cant response and i restart the WINDOWS aduio and AudioEndpointBuilder and failied...
  4. Audio in speakers goes silent after few seconds

Audio in speakers goes silent after few seconds: Hello im using my new Hp Pavilion 15 CW1008LA Ryzen 7 / Windows 10 64 Bit - laptop for less then 2 months and for some reason the audio in my speakers is really low. If i turn on any Movie, game, YouTube the audio is normal but after few seconds is turning silent and you...
  5. "No speakers or headphones are plugged in." Audio device disappeared after Win10 update...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "No speakers or headphones are plugged in." Audio device disappeared after Win10 update...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GlumPriority [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ie9lf8/no_speakers_or_headphones_are_plugged_in_audio/
  6. Problems with the audio of my speakers

Problems with the audio of my speakers: First, when i was playing something the audio was very low at the beginning and it got silenced. Then, I update my laptop to the 2004 version and the audio is very low but at least it doesn't get silenced. The audio with my headphones works perfectly....
  7. SQLserver Compressed Folder Error On Lenovo Carbon X1 Gen7

in Windows 10 Customization
    SQLserver Compressed Folder Error On Lenovo Carbon X1 Gen7: Hello, I had SQLserver on my laptop, but I kept getting folder access errors. I saved my Visual Studio project on OneDrive. Resetting the Lenovo lead to community editions stating can't save to compressed folder. Microsoft Onedrive5G that came with the laptop conflicted...
  8. Device Sleep problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Device Sleep problem: When i tried to sleep my computer, Instead of sleep it's shutting down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-sleep-problem/20e8006a-9903-4fb5-8f3f-68048a81f16a
  9. Audio Problem with standard speakers

Audio Problem with standard speakers: Greetings I'm new to this site so be kind...I'm using Windows 10 1903 home version. I'm using standard Cyber Acoustics speakers. I'm experiencing a tremendous amount of feedback and even wireless conversations. I tried the rear green plug as well as the front. I found that...
  10. Win10 Pro Sleep Problems

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 Pro Sleep Problems: My computer keeps waking from sleep and often pc likes to reset during wake up, forcing RGB settings to reset. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-pro-sleep-problems/4e0e293e-a68a-4f96-9fee-c9554fe0967e