Windows 10: Problem- You will need a new app to get this ms-......

Discus and support Problem- You will need a new app to get this ms-...... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; After successfully updating feature update 1809 win 10, always it is showing that "You will need a new app to get this ms-....". Also microsoft office... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ARUNABHA DE, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Problem- You will need a new app to get this ms-......

After successfully updating feature update 1809 win 10, always it is showing that "You will need a new app to get this ms-....". Also microsoft office is not opening.

:)

ARUNABHA DE, Jan 27, 2019

2. Store crashes in window 10 : you'll need a new app to open this: ms-windows-store

I just added my wife, Melissa, as a new user account and now the Microsoft Store app is not even listed. When I click on adding an app from your Edge homepage it still shows the window:

You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store

I have already typed in the powershell commands suggested and restarted and its still not working. What is the next step? I am using a Dell XPS All In One that started with WIndows 8 - upgraded to 8.1 and then upgraded to WIndows 10.

Thanks in advance, Jeff

MelissaDickman, Jan 27, 2019
  3. Problems with the email app in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and I apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Mail app and configure the account again. Please follow the steps to uninstall the mail app.

Please follow the following steps:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
      • Click File > Run New Task
      • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
      • Type Powershell.
      • This will open a new powershell.
      • Type the following get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps*

| remove-appxpackage
    After performing uninstallation, I suggest you to reinstall the app from Windows store and check if it helps.

Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jan 27, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Problem- You will need a new app to get this ms-......

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

Problem- You will need a new app to get this ms-......

1. Problem- You will need a new app to get this ms-...... - Similar Threads - Problem need app

2. "You will need a New app to open ms windows store"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "You will need a New app to open ms windows store": I am trying to install lenovo vantage and ms store doesn't open and it just shows this message "you will need a New app to open ms windows store " I tried solutions here https://windowsreport.com/youll-need-a-new-app-to-open-this-ms/#4But it didn't work for meMay you help me...
  3. You will need a new app to open this "ms-cxh" link

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    You will need a new app to open this "ms-cxh" link: I can't log in to my Microsoft account because I get this error. I have searched all over the internet, there is no solution anywhere, and there is not even a mention of this error. Please help...
  4. You need a new app ms-contact-support link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You need a new app ms-contact-support link: I have an issue where an app that has a help and support button will show this messageNote: for some reason....The windows app "Help and support is GONE!! Here is a screenshot [ATTACH] tell me how to fix this is issue. Maybe it is because The Help and support app is...
  5. need new app for MS store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    need new app for MS store: When log unto Windows 10 PC , I get a pop-up saying need a new app to open MS store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-new-app-for-ms-store/d3f2b5f2-8c8f-49d0-8944-30a861e50c54
  6. You will need a new app to open this MS.WPC

in Windows 10 Customization
    You will need a new app to open this MS.WPC: Whenever I launch google chrome or iTunes this error comes up. Ive followed multiple threads and nothings worked. Ive tryed going into powershell in admin. It didn't work WINDOWS 10...
  7. You'll need a new app to open this ms-get-started link

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    You'll need a new app to open this ms-get-started link: Earlier today, my Win 10 Home edition laptop was updated to Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.356) Everything went fine and everything, as far as I can tell works as before. Except for .... I receive the following pop up window every time I click .... Start Settings Update...
  8. You will need new app ms-appx-web for preview

in Cortana
    You will need new app ms-appx-web for preview: Preview on Cortana doesn't work anymore. It was fine until about a month ago. The whole Cortana window has changed as well. Does anyone know how to solve this problem. It just will not search the web anymore, saying "preview isn't available right now, you will need a new...
  9. New Computer - You will need new app.......ugh

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New Computer - You will need new app.......ugh: Hi Community, I am getting the "you will need a new app ms-wpc" message on a brand new computer. I am simply trying to download another browser other than MS Edge and Java afterwords. I have already tried: PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command "& {$manifest =...
  10. Utter confusion: MS Account and "You need to fix MS account for apps."

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Utter confusion: MS Account and "You need to fix MS account for apps.": OK, I have Googled this annoying notification and have become completely confused on how to handle it. The reason for this is that I just don't understand (or rather, can't get a handle on) MS account. So, let me tell you what I have, and perhaps you can lead me on as how to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ms gaming overlay

2. ms wpc fix

3. youll need a new app ms-windows-store

4. you will need a new app ms-windows-store,
  5. ms game overlay keeps popping up,
  6. youll need a new app to open this ms store,
  7. non ms app to open ms-windows-store,
  8. you will need a new app to open ms-gamebarservices link,
  9. you need a new app to open ms-support,
  10. ms wpc error fix,
  11. chrome ms-wpc error,