Windows 10: Problem z bluescreen pendrive

Discus and support Problem z bluescreen pendrive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Witam, mam problem z pendrivem. Otóż, gdy podłączam te urządzenie do laptopa to wywala bluescreena. Próbowałem na dwóch laptopach i to samo jest.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KISIEL2002, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Problem z bluescreen pendrive

Witam,

mam problem z pendrivem. Otóż, gdy podłączam te urządzenie do laptopa to wywala bluescreena. Próbowałem na dwóch laptopach i to samo jest. Dodam, iż wczoraj jeszcze pendrive działał. Na pendrive znajduje się plik pdf. Wczoraj podłączałem go do stacjonarki bo chciałem coś wydrukować i jeszcze działał, a dzisiaj już kaput.

Proszę o pomoc

PS: Gdyby zdjęcie nie było wyraźne to poniżej piszę co tam jest:

Kod zatrzymania: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,

Źródło problemu: Ntfs.sys

Problem z bluescreen pendrive 4a7b6e04-943c-4870-9159-4de8394ecfd1?upload=true.jpg

:)

KISIEL2002, Sep 17, 2020

2. Vodafone K4510-Z Compatibility with Windows10

Hi Andre,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to uninstall the current driver for Vodafone K4510-Z, download the latest driver from manufacturer’s website and install it in compatibility mode.

Follow the below step.

Step 1: Uninstall Vodafone K4510-Z driver.

• Press Windows key + x and select Program and Feature.

• Select Vodafone K4510-Z.

• Right click and select Uninstall.
    Step 2: Download the latest driver from the manufacturer’s website and install it in compatibility mode.

To run a program in compatibility mode, refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Note: Applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 17, 2020
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    System Z

Hello,

For this issue, we'll be needing more information regarding this System Z that you are having issues with. Kindly provide more details, and answer the following information:

• Is this System Z a program, system file, an unrecognized disk drive, or hardware/device?
    • Did you make any changes on the settings of your PC prior to the appearance of this System Z?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    If you could also provide a screenshot, that would be much helpful in further assessing this issue. We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Mark Isi, Sep 17, 2020
  4. chr1st14n Win User

Problem z bluescreen pendrive

Surface 3 bluescreen when using GPU-Z 0.8.5

Hi all,

I updated GPU-Z from 0.8.4 to 0.8.5 and now I get bluescreen every time i start GPU-Z.
    Does somebody else got this problem ?

ps: I use Windows 8.1

chr1st14n, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

Problem z bluescreen pendrive

1. Problem z bluescreen pendrive - Similar Threads - Problem bluescreen pendrive

2. Problem z Browser Core

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem z Browser Core: Witam mam problem, ostatnio zauwazylem, ze moj laptop pobiera za duzo CPU. Wchodzac do menadzera zadan odkrylem, ze winowajca jest Browser Core ktory zuzywa az 80% procesora. Problem ustaje kiedy zakoncze zadanie, ale za kazdym razem kiedy wlacze laptop procesor szaleje. Jak...
  3. Problem z dwm.exe

Problem z dwm.exe: Zauwarzyłem, że proces menadżer okien pulpitu w bardzo dużym stopniu obciąża moją kartę graficznąprzy otwartych 2 oknach na 2 monitorach 2k i full hd. Chciałbym to naprawić....
  4. Problem z dwm.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem z dwm.exe: Zauwarzyłem, że proces menadżer okien pulpitu w bardzo dużym stopniu obciąża moją kartę graficznąprzy otwartych 2 oknach na 2 monitorach 2k i full hd. Chciałbym to naprawić....
  5. Problem z pobieraniem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem z pobieraniem: Mam problem podczas zainstalowania gry wyskakuje mi taki błąd. Jak to naprawić? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-z-pobieraniem/312af6f1-359a-44bf-a3c0-4a509463e41a
  6. Problem z pobieraniem

Problem z pobieraniem: Mam problem podczas zainstalowania gry wyskakuje mi taki błąd. Jak to naprawić? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-z-pobieraniem/312af6f1-359a-44bf-a3c0-4a509463e41a
  7. Bootable Pendrive problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bootable Pendrive problem: Are there any problem if I open my Bootable Pendrive after boot it to see downloaded files. Is it make error or not boot to my Computer. OS : WINDOWS Edition : WINDOWS 10 SINGLE Language PenDrive Name : Apacer USB 3.1...
  8. problem z klawiatura

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    problem z klawiatura: hej mam problem z przyciskami na klawiaturze . nie dzialaja wszystkie przyciski mam dwie klawiatury sa w 100 sprawne ale cos kliklem na komputerze kombinacja przyciskow i brak klawiszy ; rt fg zxcv oraz przycisk ESC oraz ENTER . klawiatury podlaczalem pod inne...
  9. Problem z dźwiękiem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem z dźwiękiem: Od niedawna mam ogromny problem. Myślałem, że chodzi tylko o aplikację "discord" ale zauważyłem problem również w innych aplikacjach. Mianowicie, kiedy odpalam niektóre aplikacje, to są strasznie głośne, lub w przypadku discorda, kiedy przy którymś otworzeniu aplikacji z...
  10. USB Pendrive problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Pendrive problem: Good morning to all. Since the latest windows 10 update, When I insert a usb pen drive into usb port on my laptop it don't show up I have to go into the File explorer to open the drive,And this is the same with a usb hdd. Been looking in the auto runs section but failed to...