Windows 10: Problem

Discus and support Problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Problem) Some letters keyboard dont works after Windows update Please solve my problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 1GokuBlack, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Problem

Problem) Some letters keyboard dont works after Windows update Please solve my problem

:)

1GokuBlack, Jun 8, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Jun 8, 2019
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

Problem

UNIGINE-Valley BENCHMARK scores

OK, no problem! It's your list...I was just making a suggestion. No hard feelings?

rtwjunkie, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

Problem

1. Problem - Similar Threads - Problem

2. 0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?: 0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an account on two devices? This means that I have registered my account on two devices or formatted the laptop and set up a...
  3. 0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?: 0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an account on two devices? This means that I have registered my account on two devices or formatted the laptop and set up a...
  4. Dzień dobry. Opowiedzieć czego dotyczy problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dzień dobry. Opowiedzieć czego dotyczy problem?: Szczerze to wszystkiego. Komputer zakupiony został już dokonanym przejściem na windows 10 Pro. Niestety po pewnym czasie dysk uległ awari, i przez moje zaniedbanie nie tworząc sobie narzędzi do odzyskania i naprawy, pobrałem narzędzie strony. I choć wydawało sie wporządku,...
  5. Dzień dobry. Opowiedzieć czego dotyczy problem?

Dzień dobry. Opowiedzieć czego dotyczy problem?: Szczerze to wszystkiego. Komputer zakupiony został już dokonanym przejściem na windows 10 Pro. Niestety po pewnym czasie dysk uległ awari, i przez moje zaniedbanie nie tworząc sobie narzędzi do odzyskania i naprawy, pobrałem narzędzie strony. I choć wydawało sie wporządku,...
  6. Dzień dobry. Opowiedzieć czego dotyczy problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Problems with Microsoft One Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Microsoft One Drive: I have documents in One Drive uner Microsoft that I am unable to access. When asked fto Sign in it won't zccet the gmail and password, yet it is the same infi I used to sign in here to contzct support. It was accepted then with no problem. What is going on. I have documents...
  8. Problems with Microsoft One Drive

Problems with Microsoft One Drive: I have documents in One Drive uner Microsoft that I am unable to access. When asked fto Sign in it won't zccet the gmail and password, yet it is the same infi I used to sign in here to contzct support. It was accepted then with no problem. What is going on. I have documents...
  9. Problem when I open newly installed Chrome

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem when I open newly installed Chrome: I had to uninstall and reinstall Chrome as it was not updating. Now everytime I open Chrome it goes to the screen to ask whether I want this app to make changes to my device. It never did this before. How do I change this. I cannot find a setting on my laptop which assists...
  10. Problem when I open newly installed Chrome

Problem when I open newly installed Chrome: I had to uninstall and reinstall Chrome as it was not updating. Now everytime I open Chrome it goes to the screen to ask whether I want this app to make changes to my device. It never did this before. How do I change this. I cannot find a setting on my laptop which assists...