Windows 10: Problem

Discus and support Problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Problem) Some letters keyboard dont works after Windows update Please solve my problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 1GokuBlack, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Problem

Problem) Some letters keyboard dont works after Windows update Please solve my problem

:)

1GokuBlack, Jun 8, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Jun 8, 2019
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

Problem

UNIGINE-Valley BENCHMARK scores

OK, no problem! It's your list...I was just making a suggestion. No hard feelings?

rtwjunkie, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

Problem

1. Problem - Similar Threads - Problem

2. Windows 10 updates causing problems for my Intel based tablet again!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 updates causing problems for my Intel based tablet again!: This is the second tablet I have had with Intel architecture and software. Almost every other major update or build causes problems for my tablet to where I have to back out of the update or build or reset my tablet. The latest build erased all my Intel drivers, made my...
  3. Problem after trying to reinstall Win 10 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem after trying to reinstall Win 10 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4: Hi all, I have tried to reinstall Windows 10 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 but when it gets to Getting finished near the end I get a dialog box saying Windows could not update the computer's boot configuration. Installation cannot proceed. I then try the following: Boot into...
  4. Problems clearing browsing data - Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems clearing browsing data - Windows 10: [ATTACH] You'll see from the above snip that I've set this to "Always clear this when I close the browser" but it never does. I've lived with it until now but it's just caused me some problems. Am I missing something? What can I do to make it work please? If this is...
  5. re-activating windows 10 problem

re-activating windows 10 problem: I've just changed my motherboard on my pc and thus windows 10 is not showing as being activated (was originally activated through usb key i got off amazon) however even the troubleshooting option to select 'i've changed my hardware' in the settings has led me to a dead end...
  6. Audio problems

Audio problems: i My speakers are not working and when I check the events log in High Definition Audio device, I have the following message. I would be gratefull if anyone knows how to fix this. Device HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0892&SUBSYS_18496893&REV_1003\5&1732eb40&0&00 requires...
  7. continued MS Update problems - unsatisfactory responses

continued MS Update problems - unsatisfactory responses: I am continuing to have a problem updating beyond Win10 pro 64bit build 1709! When the new updates are installed and system is restarted, my webserver suite software (Santronics Software's Winserver) appears to be running however no incoming connections are completed from...
  8. Clipboard problem since 1903 Update

Clipboard problem since 1903 Update: Hi - Since updating to W10 1903 I have been experiencing a problem with clipboard. Lets say I have say two pieces of text saved on my clipboard, I go to an email and use Win-V to paste the first into the subject line, that always works fine. Sometimes the cursor then...
  9. Bluetooth problem

Bluetooth problem: model Lenovo z510 platform win10 build 1809 64bit tested with intel Bluetooth driver v21.10.1 64 and 32 bit Bluetooth version 4 after using 2 Bluetooth device ( mouse and headphone (sodo mh5 2 in one)bt v4.2)at same time headphone had some lagging it would be fixed after...
  10. Intel + NVIDIA Laptop Freeze Problem Reintroduced in 1903

Intel + NVIDIA Laptop Freeze Problem Reintroduced in 1903: Hi, recently I have decided to give 1903 a go on my Asus GM501 laptop, and voila! This age-old bug https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/partially-fixed-intel-nvidia-laptop-freeze-problem/93e7004a-62b1-4211-8e37-4c136608865e was reintroduced! "Right-click >...