Windows 10: problem

Discus and support problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to solve this problem [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem/748207d6-5b73-478a-b519-e900e9bf26b8 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Srdjanko, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Srdjanko Win User

problem

How to solve this problem problem 6adbf3bf-0d47-406f-aded-98bb95660b93?upload=true.jpg

:)

Srdjanko, Jun 9, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 9, 2019
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Jun 9, 2019
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

problem

UNIGINE-Valley BENCHMARK scores

OK, no problem! It's your list...I was just making a suggestion. No hard feelings?

rtwjunkie, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

problem

1. problem - Similar Threads - problem

2. Windows 10, V. 1903 problems with audio drivers/links.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10, V. 1903 problems with audio drivers/links.: With the latest Windows 10 Update (Version 1903), upon Shut Down and Rebooting, the OS somehow whomps the audio drivers/links, whereupon the entire audio card system must be reinstalled before the audio is restored. The audio troubleshooters do not solve the problem. And...
  3. Problem with 'clrjit.dll'

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with 'clrjit.dll': I have a problem very similar to this post ( my error is exactly the same ) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netframework64v4030319clrjitdll-help/33a650af-d32b-4c77-bb82-d23956a9951a I thought it was a malware or something, so i just did a fresh...
  4. Email Hyperlink Problem

in Browsers and Email
    Email Hyperlink Problem: [img] The problem I'm having is a hyperlink problem. As you can see in above photo, the hyperlink to get to the appropriate location is the first highlighted url, but it takes me to the first page in Ten Forums. As you can see, the highlighted hyperlink extends to the...
  5. Problem with built-in mic

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with built-in mic: I upgraded a system on my Kiano tablet but the built-in mic is not recognized. I tried all the methods I could find to make the mic work but the only one that works is using Bluetooth...
  6. Windows 1903 Update problem

Windows 1903 Update problem: hi team, Its been more than a month since the feature update of 1903 came into market . I have a desktop and a laptop. My desktop is currently having 1903 version but my laptop is not having any updates . Recently a couple of days before a got a cumulative update of...
  7. Problem with a new Windows 10 install on a ew SSDn

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with a new Windows 10 install on a ew SSDn: The Device: Lenovo Thinkpad carbon x1 5th gen. The SSD: I upgraded a (compatible) from the 512 PCle ssd that came with it, to an M2 NVMe 1TB I used a re installation USB for Windows 10 I got on Amazon (Please don't judge me, I've had bad luck downloading installation...
  8. Problem with an Installation on new ssd

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with an Installation on new ssd: The Device: Lenovo Thinkpad carbon x1 5th gen. The SSD: I upgraded a (compatible) from the 512 PCle ssd that came with it, to an M2 NVMe 1TB I used a re installation USB for Windows 10 I got on Amazon (Please don't judge me, I've had bad luck downloading installation...
  9. WINRE problem, srt.txt file (forgot name)

WINRE problem, srt.txt file (forgot name): I need help please. I tried to open my laptop this morning asus tuf gaming fx504, i got a WINRE and its srt/srt.txt or whatever and i have tried bootrec /fixbooy and it says access denied please help and this happened adter the 15 of june update...
  10. Sades headphone sound problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sades headphone sound problem: So i have a Sades SA 902 and until now i never had a problem with the mic or headphone, when the sound went off i tried plugging the usb in and out multiple times, didnt work, so i then went into settings and saw that windows was detecting my mic, but for the output device...