Windows 10: Problem

Discus and support Problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer keeps telling me I have to find a compatible app. All I want to do is install a 95 game called myst. I have tried doing the compatibility... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KrystalKudrna, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Problem

My computer keeps telling me I have to find a compatible app. All I want to do is install a 95 game called myst. I have tried doing the compatibility tests but it wont even download to even try using the versions its offering me to use. If I could get it to download and install then I would be able to run the test. But I cant even get it to download. What can I do to fix this issue?

:)

KrystalKudrna, Jul 24, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 24, 2019
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Jul 24, 2019
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

Problem

UNIGINE-Valley BENCHMARK scores

OK, no problem! It's your list...I was just making a suggestion. No hard feelings?

rtwjunkie, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

Problem

1. Problem - Similar Threads - Problem

2. Windows 10 Home Disk Management problem allocating an unallocated partition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Home Disk Management problem allocating an unallocated partition: I have an Unallocated partition between two allocated partitions (one is Recovery Partition, other is a Primary partition). When I try to allocate a new Simple Volume in that unallocated partition, I get an error: The selected GPT formatted disk contains a partition which...
  3. SYNCING at home-Not Working (Problem with Single Home Annual 365 Office Sign In with My...

in Windows 10 Customization
    SYNCING at home-Not Working (Problem with Single Home Annual 365 Office Sign In with My...: Purchased the Office 365 with annual subscription and Cloud Storage for my home computer and somehow my Cloud storage seemed to stop working and I went online and received help with Microsoft representative, who changed my sign in to my google email, instead of my home...
  4. Windows 10 unexpected restarting problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 unexpected restarting problem: I am getting blue screen with below message:- Your PC ran a problem and needs to restart, We're just collecting some error info, and then you can restart. but no error code showing....
  5. kingcut ca630 vinyl cutter problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    kingcut ca630 vinyl cutter problem: i have windows 10 and I've have weeks trying to connect them downloading multiple drivers changing port settings and compatibility nothing seems to work any solutions...
  6. windows 10 login problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 login problem: I installed windows 10 Pro, chose to save nothing. It gave me a choice to set up as a home computer or a business. I chose business I guess incorrectly. It asked for my windows 365 info earlier s o when I got to the login screen, I ve tried using that but it's not working....
  7. Windows 10 Search Problem for .LWP Lotus Word Pro and .SAM Amipro

Windows 10 Search Problem for .LWP Lotus Word Pro and .SAM Amipro: When I type in a search word and click the DOCUMENTS TAB, Windows 10 WILLl find Lotus Word Pro (.LWP) and Amipro (.sam) FILES with that search word, but unlike WORD documents, will NOT find the file CONTAINING the word. For instance, if I search for PIANO, Windows 10 search...
  8. problems sending and receiving emails in Windows10 Mail app

problems sending and receiving emails in Windows10 Mail app: Keep getting messages saying your email settings using Icloud and Gmail require attention. latterly a message saying Windows can not access Gmail. to seek sync approval. The email accounts were all working previously. Using a Toshiba C600 laptop....
  9. rufus tool problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    rufus tool problem: ok i am trying to load 1809 iso win 10 to rufus but it automatically selects ntfs fat32 is disabled and with ntfs it creates two partitions on same one usb drive what to do i cant understand my os is uefi 138863
  10. Problem in all Windows Explorer instances. Focus jumps to top

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem in all Windows Explorer instances. Focus jumps to top: Hello everyone, Since yesterday I changed my display time out setting from 1 minute to 60 minutes and from then on the focus off every windows explorer instances jumps to the top. I searched on the internet but couldn't find a solution. the closed related issue is this one,...