Windows 10: problem

Discus and support problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; To create a new subfolder to the Inbox of Mail in Outlook, it says to go to top left corner and under mail & calendar there is a drop down tab but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by elk117, Aug 31, 2019.

1. elk117 Win User

problem

To create a new subfolder to the Inbox of Mail in Outlook, it says to go to top left corner and under mail & calendar there is a drop down tab but there is no tab, so how do I create a subfolder? And how do I right click on the daft scrolling mouse on a laptop? Would be much easier to uninstall M/Office and the new version of Windows i.e.10 and install Windows 7 and Office 2007.

:)

elk117, Aug 31, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Aug 31, 2019
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Aug 31, 2019
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

problem

UNIGINE-Valley BENCHMARK scores

OK, no problem! It's your list...I was just making a suggestion. No hard feelings?

rtwjunkie, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

problem

1. problem - Similar Threads - problem

2. When I was running Windows 8 there was no problem with Auto cap. After i upgraded to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I was running Windows 8 there was no problem with Auto cap. After i upgraded to...: When I was running Windows 8 there was no Auto Cap, since I upgraded to Windows 10, Auto Cap started and after numerous requests for a solution there has been no help with a viable solution....
  3. BSOD Issues for over a month and haven't been able to pinpoint the problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Issues for over a month and haven't been able to pinpoint the problem: Hi, I built this computer back in the middle of September (2019) and have been getting random BSOD events ever since a few days after it was finished. However I can't pinpoint the problem. They seem to happen randomly and the errors have been mostly "page fault in non paged...
  4. Install Wacom driver problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Install Wacom driver problem: I download the wacom driver for cintiq 16 into my vivobook S15. Then it told me to restart my laptop to install. I did and now I'm stucking in the blue screen "Getting window ready, don't turn off your computer" for like nearly one hour. What should I do?...
  5. problem on some drivers

problem on some drivers: i have laptop dell inspiron 11 3147 i upgrade my windows 10 from the year 2015 to 2019 version 1903 (OS build 18362.418) windows 10 home when i do that i have some trouble with some driver i didn't find any solution for these problems i have installed again and again...
  6. Printing problems

Printing problems: I'm trying to print items from Word and it keeps telling me I don't have a printed connected and the printer work in all other application what do I do to fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-problems/ec03c04b-93f5-4676-8814-c9ad963417ad
  7. Printing Problems

Printing Problems: My wireless HP LaserJet Pro p1102w printer always prints out the same unselected file and then goes offline. Unselected file because it keeps printing this out even though I had never selected to print this. I am also unable to trace where this file is located in my system....
  8. problem opening links within my e-mails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    problem opening links within my e-mails: can someone please tell me how to be able to open a link within my e-mail accounts now... all of a sudden I can no longer open anything … attachments are ok but links will not let me go to the site... help!!...
  9. picture problem and text

in Windows 10 Customization
    picture problem and text: when I am inserting a photo in power point or word. Only half the picture is being shown even in word. there is also a problem in one note where the print is showing like that[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. YouTube on Edge Problems

in Browsers and Email
    YouTube on Edge Problems: Greetings! For the past 2-3 days or so I've noticed YouTube behaving weird while using regular Edge. At first it started with the YouTube DarkMode settings getting ignored and it reverting back to default LightMode. Later it came to the point where the entire Website would...