Windows 10: problem

Discus and support problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Whenever I open Windows Explorer of select a file in Explorer, I get the following error message:(right-click the mouse) Intel Optane(tm) Memory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by santoshchiluwal, Sep 20, 2019.

1. problem

Whenever I open Windows Explorer of select a file in Explorer, I get the following error messageproblem :(right-click the mouse)

Intel Optane(tm) Memory Pinning

Unable to load DLL

'iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll': The specified module could not be found.

(Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007001

Windows Explorer

I am running Windows 10. This only started after the last Windows 10 Update.

I have a DELL Laptop

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8750 CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.21

This is a very annoying message.

:)

santoshchiluwal, Sep 20, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 20, 2019
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Sep 20, 2019
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

problem

UNIGINE-Valley BENCHMARK scores

OK, no problem! It's your list...I was just making a suggestion. No hard feelings?

rtwjunkie, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

problem

1. problem - Similar Threads - problem

2. Keyboard problem with letter D & S

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard problem with letter D & S: Hi everyone, I'm having a problem. When I try to type capital "S" Shift + s or capital "D" Shift + d, it would, most of the time, highlight the texts above similar to when you're trying Shift + Pageup. Or it would scroll to the top/bottom of the page, and it would not let you...
  3. Keyboard problem with letter D & S

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard problem with letter D & S: Hi everyone, I'm having a problem. When I try to type capital "S" Shift + s or capital "D" Shift + d, it would, most of the time, highlight the texts above similar to when you're trying Shift + Pageup. Or it would scroll to the top/bottom of the page, and it would not let you...
  4. Keyboard problem with letter D & S

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows hello sign-in option problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows hello sign-in option problem: Sign in options Windows hello, facial recognition, fingerprint and PIN are showing "something went wrong. Try again later." I already tried a method stating Remove fingerprint, PIN then restart your computer. This method did not help and still shows the same statement...
  6. Windows hello sign-in option problem

Windows hello sign-in option problem: Sign in options Windows hello, facial recognition, fingerprint and PIN are showing "something went wrong. Try again later." I already tried a method stating Remove fingerprint, PIN then restart your computer. This method did not help and still shows the same statement...
  7. Problem with dpc watchdog violation windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with dpc watchdog violation windows 11: Hello,My Lenovo Yoga 7 laptop is having BSOD since i bought it. First it was on Win 10, it was unable to resume from sleep mode, the guys from Lenovo told me to install windows 11. For a while everything was ok, or so i thought. Not long after i started using the laptop as my...
  8. Problem with dpc watchdog violation windows 11

Problem with dpc watchdog violation windows 11: Hello,My Lenovo Yoga 7 laptop is having BSOD since i bought it. First it was on Win 10, it was unable to resume from sleep mode, the guys from Lenovo told me to install windows 11. For a while everything was ok, or so i thought. Not long after i started using the laptop as my...
  9. anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...: my other account has been locked and i dont can acces to it i content the support they noy help so much and i dont know what to do i do recover account a but its not work with my phone number or my mom phone number my or my sis phone number if anyone haapend before i will be...
  10. anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...

anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...: my other account has been locked and i dont can acces to it i content the support they noy help so much and i dont know what to do i do recover account a but its not work with my phone number or my mom phone number my or my sis phone number if anyone haapend before i will be...