Windows 10: problem

Discus and support problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i have an pair of earphones, a while ago, they stopped playing sound and the only way to make them play sound is to bend them into an weird position, i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by windows 7 for life, Sep 28, 2020.

1. problem

i have an pair of earphones, a while ago, they stopped playing sound and the only way to make them play sound is to bend them into an weird position, i tried on other computers and they work fine, how do i fix them? the other earbud doesn't play sound, but i'm fine with that

:)

windows 7 for life, Sep 28, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Sep 28, 2020
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

problem

UNIGINE-Valley BENCHMARK scores

OK, no problem! It's your list...I was just making a suggestion. No hard feelings?

rtwjunkie, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

problem

1. problem - Similar Threads - problem

2. Windows 10 Update Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update Problem: I have HP laptop ver. 1903 OS Build 18362.295 I have pending updates. How do I fix this update problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-problem/dee42ade-b305-4f1f-84e6-8f1f97baf746
  3. Remote desktop problems ... again, again, agian and again after updating windows 10 !

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote desktop problems ... again, again, agian and again after updating windows 10 !: I've had this problem nearly after every updating I've done ... or was forced to ... over the last years. To make i simple and easyer to explain the scenario is this: I have 2 machines, A and B, both updated as much as they WILL update - 1903, build 18363.1139 and I'm...
  4. I have been having numerous problems one of which is when I try to download an app from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have been having numerous problems one of which is when I try to download an app from...: I have had numerous problems one of which is when I try to download an app I am told that I do not have any devices. What does that mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-having-numerous-problems-one-of-which/701a07a2-33f9-4097-b9d4-9d095a3a739b
  5. Machine_Check_Exception problem on Windows 10 Pro 2004

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Machine_Check_Exception problem on Windows 10 Pro 2004: Since 11 months ago, I upgraded Windows 7 to Windows 10 Pro with some parts CPU, Motherboard, Graphics Card, Memory After I upgrade the OS to Windows 10 Pro, the Idle status was not making any problems. But If I run Games or Program Davinci Resolve 16 which it needs...
  6. Bluetooth Connection Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Connection Problem: My bluetooth device is connected with my pc and i am able to listen from it but my bluetooth's device mic is not connecting with my pc only speaker is working not mic,why???...
  7. microsoft photos and store problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft photos and store problem: MY MICROSOFT PHOTOS WAS WORKING SLOWLY AND SUDDENLY STOPPED WORKING AND AUTOMATICALLY REMOVED FROM THE APPS ALTHOUGH VISIBLE IN START MENU BUT NOT OPENING AND WHEN OPEN MICROSOFT STORE FOR HELP FIND THERE WAS AN INSTALL OPTION FOR PHOTOS AND WHEN I CLICK ON THE OPTION IT...
  8. Various problems, including downloading and activation issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Various problems, including downloading and activation issues: About a month ago, I got 3 months free of Xbox Game Pass from Discord Nitro, and I went to download the Xbox app, but it didn't download. The installer just said "Making things awesome..." forever. I thought maybe I was downloading the wrong one and I went to download it from...
  9. How do I fix the problem where my audio cuts out after every reboot/boot up sequence for...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I fix the problem where my audio cuts out after every reboot/boot up sequence for...: I will go to turn on my pc and then I will join a discord server or turn on Spotify just to be RTC connecting on discord or Spotify won't let me unpause my music. Also no audio output works. Then 3 minutes later my sound icon next to the time will have like a red x over it...
  10. Windows 10 latest update now have a problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 latest update now have a problem: PC Info Windows 10 Pro version 10.0.18362 Build 16362 System Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Intel I7-6700K BaseBoard Manufacturer Gigabyte technology Co., BaseBoard Product Z170-HD3P-SFBaseBoard Installed Ram 16GB Nvidia Geforce GTX 970 Asus USB-AC56 bo2.11ac...