Windows 10: problem

Discus and support problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i have an pair of earphones, a while ago, they stopped playing sound and the only way to make them play sound is to bend them into an weird position, i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by windows 7 for life, Sep 28, 2020.

1. problem

i have an pair of earphones, a while ago, they stopped playing sound and the only way to make them play sound is to bend them into an weird position, i tried on other computers and they work fine, how do i fix them? the other earbud doesn't play sound, but i'm fine with that

:)

windows 7 for life, Sep 28, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Sep 28, 2020
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

problem

UNIGINE-Valley BENCHMARK scores

OK, no problem! It's your list...I was just making a suggestion. No hard feelings?

rtwjunkie, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

problem

1. problem - Similar Threads - problem

2. Im having this problem. Microsoft store is not downloading apps and it is showing as...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Im having this problem. Microsoft store is not downloading apps and it is showing as...: Plz look into this. I'm having this problem for the last 1 month. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-this-problem-microsoft-store-is-not/3c9ba12f-8345-4e1b-aaa4-bcae850e1bd2
  3. Im having this problem. Microsoft store is not downloading apps and it is showing as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im having this problem. Microsoft store is not downloading apps and it is showing as...: Plz look into this. I'm having this problem for the last 1 month. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-this-problem-microsoft-store-is-not/3c9ba12f-8345-4e1b-aaa4-bcae850e1bd2
  4. Im having this problem. Microsoft store is not downloading apps and it is showing as...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage?: I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage how do I check if my ram is fine. Like how do I run a diagnostic to determine if my ram or storage are fine?But it takes so long to download a game like roblox which is only 142mb and my dad's computer does it in less then...
  6. I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage?

I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage?: I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage how do I check if my ram is fine. Like how do I run a diagnostic to determine if my ram or storage are fine?But it takes so long to download a game like roblox which is only 142mb and my dad's computer does it in less then...
  7. Keyboard problem with letter D & S

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard problem with letter D & S: Hi everyone, I'm having a problem. When I try to type capital "S" Shift + s or capital "D" Shift + d, it would, most of the time, highlight the texts above similar to when you're trying Shift + Pageup. Or it would scroll to the top/bottom of the page, and it would not let you...
  8. Keyboard problem with letter D & S

Keyboard problem with letter D & S: Hi everyone, I'm having a problem. When I try to type capital "S" Shift + s or capital "D" Shift + d, it would, most of the time, highlight the texts above similar to when you're trying Shift + Pageup. Or it would scroll to the top/bottom of the page, and it would not let you...
  9. Keyboard problem with letter D & S

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Windows hello sign-in option problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows hello sign-in option problem: Sign in options Windows hello, facial recognition, fingerprint and PIN are showing "something went wrong. Try again later." I already tried a method stating Remove fingerprint, PIN then restart your computer. This method did not help and still shows the same statement...