Windows 10: Problema Micro Convetritore HDMI vs VGA per collegamento monitor a PC

Discus and support Problema Micro Convetritore HDMI vs VGA per collegamento monitor a PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ho acquistato un mini HD micro convertitore HDMI vs VGA GBC consigliatomi dal rivenditore per poter collegare il mio PC Lenovo x280 ad uno schermo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Giovanna77, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Problema Micro Convetritore HDMI vs VGA per collegamento monitor a PC

Ho acquistato un mini HD micro convertitore HDMI vs VGA GBC consigliatomi dal rivenditore per poter collegare il mio PC Lenovo x280 ad uno schermo Lenovo con presa VGA. Mi e’ stato spiegato che bastava collegare l’adattatore al cavetto VGA gia’ in mio possesso ed avere la possibilita’ di avere un doppio schermo per lavorare. Accendendo il computer e lo schermo quest'ultimose ne va in stand-by ed il pc portatile non rileva nessun doppio monitor supplementare. Non riesco a capire il problema da dove possa venire. Ho cercato di sistemare tramite settaggi anche da device manager, ma niente. Spero possiate aiutarmi. I miei occhi vi ringrazierebbero infinitamente. Buona giornata. ​

:)

Giovanna77, Oct 15, 2020

2. Computer will not connect to Toshiba Monitor using HDMI to VGA

Hello Everyone,

Having problems connecting my computer HP pavilion desktop 590 to a Toshiba TV using HDMI to VGA connection. Any suggestions. Appears computer not recognizing the TV/monitor. Using the VGA on the TV that states PC connection.

Alpha Chuck, Oct 15, 2020
  3. Davidk03 Win User
    Monitors - VGA vs HDMI

The pandemic inspired me to upgrade my win 7 PC monitor - to 1920x1080, either VGA or HDMI connected.

Altho VGA is analogue and HDMI digital - both work, but when using an hdmi connected screen there is an issue with shutdown - there seems to be no difference between the imagery displayed.

So, given that alternate ways to connect work, is there any preference between the 2??

Davidk03, Oct 15, 2020
  4. Problema Micro Convetritore HDMI vs VGA per collegamento monitor a PC

Monitors - VGA vs HDMI

• There are usually two kinds of connections: DVI and VGA Google them to see what they actually look like
    • DVI is digital, VGA is analog
    • Practically speaking the only difference is the fact that a DVI connection usually offers more resolution choices
    • HDMI is kind of a special connection type. It's main advantage is that it carries audio and video on the same cable. That is why it is favoured for TV connections. You can still use HDMI for your Win7 monitor, but it has no advantage over HDMI
    • In any event, your video output can restrict your resolution choices. It depends on what it is capable of. In some cases, older video circuits will not produce 1920x1080 images.
    • In setting up a client Win7 machine, I would always opt for the digital setup, provided there are no problems
    • If you set up VGA, most people cannot tell the difference. It may make a difference if you are doing photo/video colour work.
    • A tip: Sales people often tout high priced HDMI as superior. Not true, there is no difference.

Canadian Tech, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

Problema Micro Convetritore HDMI vs VGA per collegamento monitor a PC

1. Problema Micro Convetritore HDMI vs VGA per collegamento monitor a PC - Similar Threads - Problema Micro Convetritore

2. Vga and hdmi no signal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vga and hdmi no signal: Okay so a while back I bought the hp victus 15l from Walmart. I upgraded the OS to windows 11 all was great until free mcfee virus protection expired I hadn't had a chance to do anything but listen to Spotify on the computer at this point as my friends weren't available to...
  3. Vga and hdmi no signal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vga and hdmi no signal: Okay so a while back I bought the hp victus 15l from Walmart. I upgraded the OS to windows 11 all was great until free mcfee virus protection expired I hadn't had a chance to do anything but listen to Spotify on the computer at this point as my friends weren't available to...
  4. Vga and hdmi no signal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. VGA to hdmi adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VGA to hdmi adapter: just purchased a computer with Windows 11. I want to connect a monitor with a VGA male connection. I bought a n Insignia vga to hdmi adapter and connected it through HDMI. However, the monitor has a floating bubble that says "no vga cable”. What’s going on? How do I make this...
  6. VGA to hdmi adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VGA to hdmi adapter: just purchased a computer with Windows 11. I want to connect a monitor with a VGA male connection. I bought a n Insignia vga to hdmi adapter and connected it through HDMI. However, the monitor has a floating bubble that says "no vga cable”. What’s going on? How do I make this...
  7. Graphics card for dual display - 1GB HDMI & DVI vs 2GB HDMI & VGA?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics card for dual display - 1GB HDMI & DVI vs 2GB HDMI & VGA?: Hello I have 2 Asus monitors with HDMI / DVI / VGA input. They are not 4K and are not used for any gaming or video editing. Only used for email, word, spreadsheets, web surfing etc. I have 2 older display cards and would like to get some opinions on what to use. In my PC:...
  8. Changing Monitor input from VGA to HDMI

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Changing Monitor input from VGA to HDMI: I recently updated my Desktop and this has an HDMI connection. I thought I would use this for my Monitor rather than the VGA connection. However cannot get an appropriate resolution. Any ideas - or do I just revert to the VGA ?...
  9. Connecting an old monitor using vga to hdmi converter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting an old monitor using vga to hdmi converter: I am trying connect an old Dell E173FP monitor to my new Acer laptop operating Windows 10. I have a VGA to HDMI converter which I am using for this. It connects ok but my issue is that it is appearing as a widescreen monitor in Display settings so when I maximise a window...
  10. HDMI to VGA adapter

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HDMI to VGA adapter: I use the HDMI to VGA adapter to connect one of the old monitor as second monitor on my system. It works great. But, twice now, the adapter seemed to stop working after I unplug the monitor from the adapter when it is still hot. Does it make sense that the adapter would burn...