Windows 10: Problema nell'installer di minecraft launcher

Discus and support Problema nell'installer di minecraft launcher in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Salve, sto provando a installare minecraft direttamente dal loro sito minecraft.net ma appena apro l'installer mi questo errore un errore "We weren't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Slumfy, Jul 3, 2022.

1. Slumfy Win User

Problema nell'installer di minecraft launcher

Salve, sto provando a installare minecraft direttamente dal loro sito minecraft.net ma appena apro l'installer mi questo errore un errore "We weren't able to install the app 0xUknownAppInstall. Se qualcuno potesse aiutarmi ne sarei molto grato.

:)

Slumfy, Jul 3, 2022
  2. cascio97 Win User

Minecraft for Windows not available on the Minecraft Launcher

I've already downloaded and installed Minecraft for Windows from the Microsoft Store.

I've also opened it (not from the Minecraft Launcher) and logged in to my Microsoft Account (the same one I'm using on my Minecraft Launcher).

The game works perfectly fine. However, if I try to open the official Minecraft Launcher, the game is still marked as incompatible and it won't let me launch the game from there.

I know I could just launch it without the Minecraft Launcher, but it'd be nice to be able to launch it from the Minecraft Launcher just like I would do it with Minecraft Java Edition.

Is there a way to fix this?

cascio97, Jul 3, 2022
  3. New Minecraft Launcher Broken

Hi SebJ1000 -

I'm Kevin B., I do apologize for the inconvenience that you're experiencing right now, let me help you sort things out.

When did the issue started? Are there any recent changes made on the computer before the issue started?

It seems that the Minecraft Launcher that is pinned on the taskbar of your windows is redirecting you to the Microsoft Store when you try to open it.

Try to remove the pinned launcher on your taskbar and change it with the one located on your Start menu. The one which contains the right icon

Open the start menu and locate Minecraft Launcher

Right click on the Minecraft Launcher and select More

Select Pin to Taskbar

If the option is missing, try to remove the one that is currently pinned to taskbar and try to redo the steps again

This way, if the Minecraft Launcher pinned on the taskbar is broken or damaged, it will be replaced by a new one. Once the Minecraft launcher is pinned, try to open it and check if it shows the same issue

Hope this will help and have a bless day!

Thanks.

Kevin B.

Independent advisor

Kevin Bart., Jul 3, 2022
  4. Problema nell'installer di minecraft launcher

new minecraft launcher windows store

Hi Mario. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, specializing in Installation, Performance, Troubleshooting and Activation, here to help you.

Try these fixes for can't install Minecraft or Launcher won't open:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

Minecraft Launcher Won't Open? Here's how to fix - Appuals.com (Avoid ad links which intrude into editorial copy, especially avoid Restoro and Reimage ads)

https://www.technewstoday.com/minecraft-launche...

https://gameinpost.com/minecraft-windows-10-won...

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

https://www.techsupportall.com/minecraft-launch...

Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-2020, Jul 3, 2022
Thema:

Problema nell'installer di minecraft launcher

1. Problema nell'installer di minecraft launcher - Similar Threads - Problema nell'installer minecraft

2. Problema nell'installer di minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problema nell'installer di minecraft launcher: Salve, sto provando a installare minecraft direttamente dal loro sito minecraft.net ma appena apro l'installer mi questo errore un errore "We weren't able to install the app 0xUknownAppInstall. Se qualcuno potesse aiutarmi ne sarei molto grato....
  3. Problema nell'installer di minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problema nell'installer di minecraft launcher: Salve, sto provando a installare minecraft direttamente dal loro sito minecraft.net ma appena apro l'installer mi questo errore un errore "We weren't able to install the app 0xUknownAppInstall. Se qualcuno potesse aiutarmi ne sarei molto grato....
  4. Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher: When I start the current minecraft launcher I am prompted to sign in with mojang or microsoft. I've already migrated my mojang account, but when I select the microsoft login option, it starts loading, then stops. I've also had the problem of the microsoft store not opening at...
  5. Problema scheda di rete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problema scheda di rete: Salve Ho un PC con windows 10 e da qualche giorno mi si connetteva al modem ma appariva "internet non disponibile " . Ho scollegato e ricollegato il modem ma nulla e allora dalle impostazioni ho cliccato su " ripristinare scheda di rete " ..il pc si è riavviato ma ora non...
  6. Problema scheda di rete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problema scheda di rete: Salve Ho un PC con windows 10 e da qualche giorno mi si connetteva al modem ma appariva "internet non disponibile " . Ho scollegato e ricollegato il modem ma nulla e allora dalle impostazioni ho cliccato su " ripristinare scheda di rete " ..il pc si è riavviato ma ora non...
  7. Problema scheda di rete

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher: So I’ve downloaded and paid for Minecraft Java edition on my windows laptop. I’ve created a new Microsoft account for this. I have bedrock edition on my Xbox but didn’t want them on the same Microsoft account.It’s downloaded and the money has come out, but the Minecraft...
  9. Minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Minecraft launcher: My mincraft launcher is not opening saying dll fill missing and manicraft native lancher unable install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-launcher/0000e1f6-fb5c-4fe7-8a00-7b418c5cffe2
  10. Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher: Hi, i just brought Minecraft Java Edition and have already redeemed it's code, as it was a gift. I'm unable to open Minecraft Launcher on my pc and im unable to play the game. Ive tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it and it's still the same....