Windows 10: problemas con: Microsoft wi-fi direct virtual adapter

Discus and support problemas con: Microsoft wi-fi direct virtual adapter in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Esta es la descripción del problema: Actualmente, este dispositivo de hardware no está conectado al equipo. Código 45 Para solucionar el problema,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RobertoRAP, Feb 15, 2020.

1. problemas con: Microsoft wi-fi direct virtual adapter

Esta es la descripción del problema:

Actualmente, este dispositivo de hardware no está conectado al equipo. Código 45

Para solucionar el problema, vuelve a conectar este dispositivo de hardware al equipo.

en consecuencia no puedo habilitar la zona wifi

:)

RobertoRAP, Feb 15, 2020

2. Wi-Fi virtual adapter

I am unable to create a wi-fi hotspot on my laptop (HP pavillion ab-032tx model) after upgrading to windows 10. I cannot find Microsoft WI-Fi direct Virtual adapter in the listed adapters (control pannel->network sharing center) . However Microsoft Wi-Fi
    direct Virtual adapter and Microsoft Wi-Fi direct Virtual adapter #2 are listed in hidden drivers (device manager-> view tab, faded icons). Upon checking for hardware changes, there are no unkown devices being shown. Microsoft Wi-Fi direct Virtual adapter
    #3 is also found in the view tab , but its icon is not faded. All my drivers are updated. Still i am unable to create a hotspot. Pl help me with the same.

Revati Joshi, Feb 15, 2020
  3. zc2712 Win User
    Microsoft Direct Virtual Wi-Fi Adapter

How can I remove Microsoft Virtual Direct Wi Fi Adapter.

I see under device manager I see Microsoft virtual direct wi fi adapter. If I remove it, delete it , it comes back. I can only disable it.

This is what I know and I investigated to find out.

**** This is a feature which is used to create hotspot make the pc/laptop as a hotspot for other computers to connect to or covertly connect to the computer. ( my issue on my laptop ).

problem:

when I do ipconfig/all it list a Microsoft Direct virtual Wi-Fi Adapter as active. even though I never activated this, I don't even know how to activate this.

I am try to deactivate virtual adapter. I am not able to do .

I tried using netsh wlan disallow.., it doesn't work. it the virtual adapter stays activated.

I also tried network reset, no change.

I formatted hard drive and reinstalled windows. no change.

I used recovery media to wipe out hard drive and install the factory defaults. no effect.

I have windows 10 home edition. ( this windows is not even compatible with hyper-v virtual features.

I AM UNABLE TO REMOVE OR DE-ACTIVATE THIS VIRTUAL ADAPTER.

I have contacted Lenovo, they couldn't help me.

I called couple of support professional website they couldn't help they didn't know much about network/adapters.

need help!!!

zc2712, Feb 15, 2020
  4. problemas con: Microsoft wi-fi direct virtual adapter

Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter

Hi Stephan,

Thank you for your interest in windows 10.

We understand that, you face issues with Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter on Windows 10 and I'd certainly help you, to resolve the issue.

Wi-Fi network adapters that support Wi-Fi Direct (WFD) must be configured to allow the power state to be turned off by Windows. If the power state cannot be changed by Windows, the "Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter"
    will not be bound to the physical interface after resume and will be removed by a timeout.

Please refer to the Microsoft article link below, to fix your issue and check, if it works.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2863207

Note: Applies to Windows 10.

Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

problemas con: Microsoft wi-fi direct virtual adapter

1. problemas con: Microsoft wi-fi direct virtual adapter - Similar Threads - problemas con Microsoft

2. What is a Microsoft wi-fi direct virtual adapter?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is a Microsoft wi-fi direct virtual adapter?: Who's the resource of windows wifi virtual network & how can I delete them?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-a-microsoft-wi-fi-direct-virtual-adapter/be87d69d-492f-4ad5-81f6-307a90bc4cfb
  3. What is a Microsoft wi-fi direct virtual adapter?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is a Microsoft wi-fi direct virtual adapter?: Who's the resource of windows wifi virtual network & how can I delete them?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-a-microsoft-wi-fi-direct-virtual-adapter/be87d69d-492f-4ad5-81f6-307a90bc4cfb
  4. What is a Microsoft wi-fi direct virtual adapter?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter Limitations ????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter Limitations ????: My pc has an intel Ax210 wifi card https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/sku/204836/intel-wifi-6e-ax210-gig/specifications.html. I spent a few weeks trying to create a Wifi hotspot on 5Ghz or use wifi direct on 5Ghz. However, all connections through the Microsoft...
  6. Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter Limitations ????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter Limitations ????: My pc has an intel Ax210 wifi card https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/sku/204836/intel-wifi-6e-ax210-gig/specifications.html. I spent a few weeks trying to create a Wifi hotspot on 5Ghz or use wifi direct on 5Ghz. However, all connections through the Microsoft...
  7. wi-fi direct virtual adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wi-fi direct virtual adapter: My computer will not connect to wi-fi. Seems the wi-fi direct virtual adapter shows a Code 10. Can anyone explain? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-direct-virtual-adapter/efd78072-3147-4024-90ac-69531e5c301b
  8. Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter is Evil!

Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter is Evil!: Tonight I finally have confirmation that my Ralink RT5390 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter is not bad. Something in Windows 10 is bad. I have been dealing with this problem for a few months. In the system tray it shows the Wi-fi icon and it works for say 10 hours then it...
  9. No Microsoft Direct Virtual wi-fi adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Microsoft Direct Virtual wi-fi adapter: This wifi adapter is completely missing, been accidentally deleted, and I cannot find out where I can go to download the driver to reinstall. Microsoft, Asus, etc??? This is a self built system. Windows 10 64bit, just recently updated. Thanks!...
  10. Microsoft wi fi direct virtual adapter

Microsoft wi fi direct virtual adapter: I disabled this driver and now i am not able to enable it which is preventing my pc from being used as a wifi hotspot.The driver is showing the error: Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45). I tried updating the driver and scan for...