Windows 10: Probleme listare documente Word care au Cuprins automat Table of Contents

Discus and support Probleme listare documente Word care au Cuprins automat Table of Contents in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; După ultimele actualizări Windows 10, nu mai pot lista corespunzător documente Word care au Cuprins automat Table of Contents pe nici una dintre... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GeorgeR6, Sep 21, 2021.

1. GeorgeR6 Win User

Probleme listare documente Word care au Cuprins automat Table of Contents

După ultimele actualizări Windows 10, nu mai pot lista corespunzător documente Word care au Cuprins automat Table of Contents pe nici una dintre imprimante, inclusiv pe Microsoft print to PDF. Nu se mai listează paginile sau intervalele de pagini selectate, doar documentul întreg sau pag. curentă. Înainte toate listările funcționau perfect. Pe un alt PC care nu are toate actualizările la zi, nu a apărut această problemă !A mai întâlnit cineva această problemă ? Cum ați rezolvat-o. ?

:)

GeorgeR6, Sep 21, 2021

2. Tables of Contents Across Multiple Files

Hi. Rosey82

My name is Anthony, an Independent Advisor trying to help.

First, a table of contents in Word is based on the titles of the document. In this case, to create the table of contents, perform the following steps:

1. Place the cursor where you want to add the table of contents.

2. Go to References> Table of Contents. and choose an automatic style.

3. If you make changes to the document that affect the table of contents, update the table of contents by right-clicking on the table of contents and selecting Update Field.

If tickets are missing, it usually happens because the titles do not have a title format. In this case, do the following:

1. For each title you want in the table of contents, select the title text.

2. Go to the Home page> styles and then click on Title 1.

3. Update the table of contents.

Best Regards.

Anthony. -

AnthonyBurns03, Sep 21, 2021
  3. MariaR44 Win User
    W10 Table fo Contents

Hi, thanks, but I don’t understand the question. I am using W2010, Table of Contents function on the word document menu, REFERENCES > TABLE OF CONTENTS > AUTOMATIC TABLE 1 with HEADINGS 1, 2 & 3.

I don’t see how to get Headings 1 and 2 to carry page numbers, but not Heading 3.

Is this sufficient information? Thank you for your help, Maria

MariaR44, Sep 21, 2021
  4. Probleme listare documente Word care au Cuprins automat Table of Contents

How to convert word document to PDF without formating the table of content

When converting word document to PDF, the computer produces a document with formatted table of content page numbers. How can this be stopped?

Ntombizethu Dlamini, Sep 21, 2021
Thema:

Probleme listare documente Word care au Cuprins automat Table of Contents

1. Probleme listare documente Word care au Cuprins automat Table of Contents - Similar Threads - Probleme listare documente

2. Working with tables in MS Word.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Working with tables in MS Word.: I was going to create a doc file with tables and ultimately output a webpage. But getting the table to the dimensions I want is tricky or impossible. By default it looks like the table's width is about 1/3 of the page. I managed to center the table in the page. But when I...
  3. Table of contents for folders, subfolders and files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Table of contents for folders, subfolders and files: Hi! I was wondering if there is a way in Windows 10 or a software that can create a table of contents for a folder? In our company we have a library of different files with information that we need for our work. These files are stored on a network drive and are used by...
  4. How to rotate a table on Word

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to rotate a table on Word: I read this article how to rotate a table in Word on Enhau because I was facing difficulty in rotating the table in Microsoft word but the article is too technical for me. So can anyone explain me in easy words?...
  5. Word Document taking long time to Save Content

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Word Document taking long time to Save Content: Hello, From last 1 month when I save any data in the word, it is taking long time and word become not responsive and complete 100% CPU is used by the word application to save the data....
  6. Word 365 splits the table

in Windows 10 Customization
    Word 365 splits the table: When I started using Word 365 version 16.0.11328.20 I encountered an issue. The tables get split on the page. For example, a few lines get to the next page. What should I change?...
  7. OneDrive content search (words inside documents) (app and web)

OneDrive content search (words inside documents) (app and web): Hello, Is it possible to search words content inside a document using android app or even the web version of onedrive? I can just search file by it´s names, but i can´t find any files by the content inside the words documents, for example. Thanks!...
  8. Table of Contents Page Numbering alteration

in Windows 10 Customization
    Table of Contents Page Numbering alteration: I am not very Word savvy. I am having trouble trying to set up a style for the table of contents, where the page number is set to different font size, but I can't seem to find out how to do it. eg. 01. Introduction_________________________ pg4 I want the "pg4" to be...
  9. Tables of Contents Across Multiple Files

Tables of Contents Across Multiple Files: How do I create a table of contents that includes many files? I need to know how to tell Word the other file names, and where I enter that info,. Thanks!...
  10. Word document automatically loads at start up.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word document automatically loads at start up.: Thanks, that's done the trick. *Smile